Dragon Love

Started by Arishok, December 28, 2014, 07:46:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arishok

The world is full of many things Wizards, Vampires, Werewolves, Giants, and most magnificent of all dragons. Dragons however weren’t what everyone thought they were, well they were and they weren’t. First off Dragons had two forms one of the giant winged reptiles that everyone knew and one of a human sized half human half reptile creature (Like this). Dragons were also capable of speaking human language and as such it was possible for Humans and Dragons to communicate. The two races warred for many years humans managing to keep up with dragons with sheer numbers outnumbering dragons 10-1. Hundreds of years ago peace was formed, though there were and still pockets of resistance. Relations with Humans and Dragons soon grew and now cities boomed with both races. It wasn’t long until relationships between the races bloomed and though taboo it was decided not to outlaw it. Soon it was decided that Dragons would partner with human warriors to help protect their lands. Though that was the initial intention, eventually a huge tournament began were partners would battle and the winners crowned the ‘Lords of battle.’

I’m looking for a partner who would be willing to play a dragon who would be my partner and eventually a relationship would bloom between us. I’m willing to play either male or female so long as I am the human in the roleplay. I intend that the post will be 1-2 paragraphs in length as that is my most comfortable length of posting. This roleplay will be a mix of plot and smut and as for what happens in the sex scenes we can discuss that at a later point.