Amazing Ideas [Updated: 5/21]

Started by MagicalPen, May 02, 2008, 02:43:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

My list of game ideas: One on Ones

New Games/Free Games posted at top of list.

First: I am looking for partners who won't flake out on me. RL does come up from time to time, so if you need an extended absence, please let me know via PM.

Secondly, only commit to a game with me if you have the time for it. That means posting at the least 2 – 3 times a week. If you can't manage that, then i'm probably going to lose interest unless its mind blowing game.

Thirdly, put some effort into your posts. Read mine fully – I greatly dislike pointing something out in PM that I described IC that my partners didn't pick up. Short posts, while some times necessary, don't cut it for me. If you put time and effort into making a post, I will too – it gives me more to work with and build off of, and that in turn is reciprocated to you.

Finally, I'm a very visual person. I picture everything in my mind – clothing, position, etc. Try and do the same – i've been in games where stuff has happened that is just not physically possible if you put a little thought into it. Which also means I like description – the way a person looks, walks, talks, action, etc. You don't need to go overboard.

Some other things: I find it hard to write lengthy responses to one liners. I don't like it when you tell me how my character reacts. If you have any questions, about Plot, Limits, etc, PM me. I am always open to suggestions on how to improve my writings too.

Now, the ideas. These are varied, and in no real order.

Willing to play the following roles in other games:
-Demon
-Minotaur
-Orc
-Goblins

The Princess and the Slave

The Princess, daughter to the Sultan, is perhaps one of the most beautiful girls in all the kingdom. At the age of 18, courtships have started and she has been given the choice as to who she shall marry – a rarity in the Sultanate. A new slave is in the palace, and his apparent innocence and exoticness has caught the eye of the Princess. But it is improper for one of her stature to have any sort of relationship with one such as he. It is one thing to be Queen and have affairs, but for an unmarried Princess, it is blasphemy! Will she break all codes to be with the one who – for one reason or another – is capturing her heart and desires?

College 101

Drew is finding out that college is nothing like he expected. Well, there are tons of parties, tons of hot chicks, and tons of sex...only he isn't getting any. His room mate, on the other hand, seems to be getting plenty. And they couldn't be more opposite.

Drew, 5'10, 140lbs, skinny, wears glasses, dresses smartly, and is always studying. He never gets invited to parties, and girls tend to laugh at him more then talk to him. He gets nervous or talks too much about things he finds interesting when he does talk to them, and finds that it all seems to go over their heads. His room mate however, is a stud, girls love him, and he always seems to be the center of attention. For some reason, rooming together seems to work well for them.

Drew is a double major in History and English. He's mostly taking core classes this year too, and his worst subject – sociology – is taught by the most stunning teacher he has ever seen.

Needed: One stunning female teacher, to seduce Drew, and make college everything he had hoped it would be.
Side Note: This can also work with a stunning female student, seeking 'help' on certain assignments.
[/s]

Best Friends

Mark and Sarah have been dating for over a year, and have moved in together. Sarah goes to school full time, but Mark is still looking for a job and spends a good deal of time alone in the apartment. Sarahs best friend, Marybeth, has long had a crush on Mark but has never told Sarah. When Marybeth falls into some hard times, she needs a place to live, so decides to see if Mark and Sarah will let her live with them for the short run – until she can get back on her feet herself.

What neither Sarah nor Mark know is that Marybeth plans on seducing Mark, getting what she has always lusted after.

Seeking: Sarah and Marybeth. This idea can contain several elements – Dominance, M/F/F, Bondage – and the like. It has the potential to go from some rather innocent at first to something more along the lines of Master/Slave/Slave type thing.

The Asylum

A troubled teen is sent for a mental evaluation at a nearby Mental Asylum. She's been having trouble at school, getting into fights with other people, talking back to teachers and the like. Her 'friends' have told people she's suicidal. For her, its the first opportunity she has of getting away from everything she hates: her family, her school, her so called friends. But how can she convince them she's crazy? Meeting the young, handsome Doctor who runs the place quickly causes her to come up with an idea – sexual favors for admittance to the place?

Ideas: It'll start out innocently enough, seducing the doctor into admitting her, but will quickly turn into a forced slave/master relationship as he (and other doctors) take advantage of her and her situation.

The Master and the Assassin

Master Aurelius is browsing the slave market, but not for just a pleasure slave. He has ambitions, you see, and enemies. He is looking for the most stunning, the most beautiful, the most submissive of slaves. But not for any purpose, no. He is looking for one that he can train, that he can mold, that he can turn into the most deadly weapon in this country.

You see, Master Aurelius is a retired Assassin. He wants to train an apprentice, in the art of seduction, and the way of the Assassin. Such a woman would prove a deadly force, to any man, and be the last one they would suspect. See, Master Aurelius seeks to become the King of the Underground, and that means eliminating his enemies and bribing the government. What better way then what he is used to?

The Dig

Peter Simon has always been fascinated with history, and his uncle is a well known Archaeologist. Peter and his Uncle are much closer then Peter and his Father – who couldn't give a rats ass about History – and as the semester ends, Peter gets a phone call from his Uncle. After a years worth of research, his Uncle has finally found what he believes to be a previously unknown medieval castle and town. Its buried deep in the woods that have since overgrown it, but his Uncle is almost certain it is out there.

Peter flies to England at the end of the semester – the beginning of summer – intrigued by his Uncles find. A small team sets out and locates the largely intact Castle. Its amazing – nothing like it has ever been seen before. Some of the rooms look like they haven't aged at all. If only they knew how true that was...

Peter climbs to the top of the lone tower and finds himself in a mysterious room. In the center of the room is a pentagram and what appears to be a goblet. As he reaches for it, his world gets turned upside down and he finds himself sprawled on the floor. Only this time, theres some one in the room with him and its not his Uncle – its a beautiful woman! And she's dressed rather oddly too...

Needed: Female Sorceress who mistakenly summons Peter from the future. Details can be worked out from there.

Risking it All

Mark Sterns is the CEO of a large, private company. He's rich, good looking, and powerful. And if the rumors are true, he has more then just a wandering eye. There seems no shortage of attractive women in the office either, so the new girl should fit right in. For the first week, she hears the rumors and only catches glimpses of her new boss, but her lust for power – and her want to know if the rumors are true – makes her want to put it all on the line to find out for herself. And if things work in her favor, perhaps sleeping with the Boss will help her move up in the company? Little does she know what she is about to get into...

Needed: Lustful Office Girl, willing to get down to move up.

Sleeping with the Enemy

Gunnar Solksjaer was never meant for military life. He had planned on becoming a teacher, but Hitler h ad other plans. Gunnar found himself as a translator – he spoke fluent Russian – on the Eastern Front, with a unit operating at the front lines. The cold, harsh Russian winter was about to set in, and the Russians themselves were on retreat.

As his platoon moves into occupy a Russian village, Russian fighters attack but are beaten back. But things are not as they seem in this village, and a few mysterious deaths in the night have the locals on edge and the Germans asking questions.

The following day, a Russian counter attack sees half the village fall back into Russian hands even as snow starts to fall. But the Russian soldiers experience the same sort of mysterious deaths themselves. Soon, it becomes apparent that each other aren't the only enemies, and Gunnar – the lone survivor of his squad – teams up with a Russian female soldier as they both attempt to survive this horror that strikes them – and prevent each other from freezing to death as a harsh winter descends upon them.

Needed: Female Russian Officer/Soldier

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

MagicalPen

Updated with two more ideas.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Updated with 3 new ideas.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

FeatherLynXXX

Hello, I read all of your ideas and the one that interested me the most was The Dig.  It looks like something I could certainly do, and I think I have what it takes to play a sorceress, since I've played several before.  I'll PM you about it, okay?
Ons & Offs
"If music be the food of love, play on." -Shakespeare

Caeli

FeatherLynXXX, unapproved members are not allowed to participate in games until they have posted an introduction and have received the seal of approval from Vekseid and the other sirens. Might I direct you to this thread for further instructions? :]
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

MagicalPen

And Caeli beat me to it... :o

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

FeatherLynXXX

Right, sorry!  I have made up my introductory thread, but I forgot about that.  Please excuse me once again!
Ons & Offs
"If music be the food of love, play on." -Shakespeare

Moondazed

~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

MagicalPen

You guys get me all excited, seeing new responses in my Ideas thread, but none for games :(

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

I'd really like to try this one out:

Risking it All

Mark Sterns is the CEO of a large, private company. He's rich, good looking, and powerful. And if the rumors are true, he has more then just a wandering eye. There seems no shortage of attractive women in the office either, so the new girl should fit right in. For the first week, she hears the rumors and only catches glimpses of her new boss, but her lust for power – and her want to know if the rumors are true – makes her want to put it all on the line to find out for herself. And if things work in her favor, perhaps sleeping with the Boss will help her move up in the company? Little does she know what she is about to get into...

Needed: Lustful Office Girl, willing to get down to move up.

Any takers?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Eve

Sounds Fun to me. I'll leave you a pm.
"There are two ways to do this. The easy way and my way. Whats it gonna be?"

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Storiwyr

Color me interested in The Master and The Assassin. Assuming you're playing the Master?
Lords, get to know me before you snuggle all over me. Sorry, but I get a little anxious! Ladies and Lieges, cuddles are always welcome, read my O/O for more detailed info.
"There's no need to argue anymore. I gave all I could, but it left me so sore. And the thing that makes me mad, is the one thing that I had. I knew, I knew, I'd lose you."

MagicalPen

Apparently I need some more ideas.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Updated with new ideas/suggestions.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry