Its always a Dungeon (D&D 3.5 seeker thread)

Started by who149, January 26, 2011, 07:28:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

who149

hmmm Only girl huh?

*starts writing things down* Well..there might be more..  eh.. Sense i'm shaping the world, excuse this question but Everyone post there sexual preferences (male, female, ex) just in case..

And Nicci: your always the most adorable person where you are.
Been away, now i'm back. Updated based off changes in my life.

Ons and offs!

NicciKotor

Most of us have a like and dislike thread. in any case, I am a switch and like boys and girls. I can dom and sub in equal amounts.
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

Laughing Hyena

Didn't he want a balanced gender team? or such?

who149

Eh. forget about it.  I can't ask people to play what there uncomfortable with (Thats for me to do later >D). Just play what you like and Ill form it around the players.

QuoteMost of us have a like and dislike thread. in any case, I am a switch and like boys and girls. I can dom and sub in equal amounts.

Eh. Lazyness mostly. Might as well just scratch the above statement.

Ons and offs!

ulthakptah

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on January 31, 2011, 05:53:39 PM
Didn't he want a balanced gender team? or such?
Right now there are 3 sheets submitted, two male, one female. Not exactly unbalanced.
Quote from: ulthakptah on January 31, 2011, 04:22:30 PM
Well yeah, your the only girl. Wait a minute... Dibs!
I'm glad to see that there were no objections. Anyway I really only go for girls. As one might infer from my previous statement. I'm also a switch. Playing which ever part is called for in the story.

who149

Alright.  Thanks *nods* and there might be more females joining. Two have asked me if there is space.

Ons and offs!

ulthakptah

Quote from: who149 on January 31, 2011, 06:09:57 PM
Alright.  Thanks *nods* and there might be more females joining. Two have asked me if there is space.
Well that's just gravy. 2+1=3, and you said your max is 6. 6/2=3, so half and half. You just need one of the other males that showed interest to post a sheet. Then we have ourselves a party.

Laughing Hyena

And I would contest dibs but Im not sure how well i can muscle you out of her.

who149

I'm not too incredibly concerned with the limit.. I just want around 6. It can be a little above or a little bellow. These things usually lose members quick anyway.

Ons and offs!

ulthakptah

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on January 31, 2011, 06:22:35 PM
And I would contest dibs but Im not sure how well i can muscle you out of her.
I am the most deadly of us all, so the kitty cat will belong only to me! Muwhahahaha!

Ahem, so about those other people playing. Any clue to as what races or classes they're going to be?

Xiphon III

urowen

My biggest worry is that Although I know my way around a 3.5 game, and have dabbled in OpenRPG, I have never done a dnd game over E! before. Normally for 3.5 I run either a Warlock that would lead into the prestige class of mind bender ((I think that was what it was called. I know it is in the complete arcane)) or I would play a cleric ((Normally of pelor and would prestige to the pelor specific class)) It has been some time since I have played 3.5 so the advanced class names elude me but I do know the tricks and tips of the game play.

Xiphon III

Who, what's my wealth roll? Also, anybody willing to have me as a companion? I want my "Reason for being in the party" be basically, "Hey, bet I can get some good material for songs if I follow this guy around!"

Laughing Hyena

Tiefling Sorcerer. So i can promptly deep fry someone for dramatic effect.

ulthakptah

Quote from: Xiphon III on February 01, 2011, 07:30:46 PM
Who, what's my wealth roll? Also, anybody willing to have me as a companion? I want my "Reason for being in the party" be basically, "Hey, bet I can get some good material for songs if I follow this guy around!"
Starting gold is 15,000, and best not be following me around. If you have played Assassin's Creed 2 you would know how stealth characters feel about minstrels...

Xiphon III

You kill us? And alright, thanks. Any other takers?

Laughing Hyena

A chivalorus letch tiefling sorcerer makes for some pretty good song and stories for the taverns do they not? If a bit of the same old hat after the third one. But by then they'll be too drunk to care.

urowen

Well if it would be approved my Human Warlock could use someone to never leave him alone. XD I was kind of thinking of Monty Python and the quest for the Holy Grail. The mintrals of Sir Gawain, the ones that never went away.

ulthakptah

Quote from: urowen on February 01, 2011, 08:15:53 PM
Well if it would be approved my Human Warlock could use someone to never leave him alone. XD I was kind of thinking of Monty Python and the quest for the Holy Grail. The mintrals of Sir Gawain, the ones that never went away.
I do believe you're thinking of Sir Robin's minstrels.

urowen

Thank you, I was mistaken. But yes His minstrels.

Xiphon III

Hmm...in that case, mind if I tag along with you, Laughing?

To see my build, go to http://dnd3rd.sourceforge.net/

Enter the following under "Load Character."

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Player Xiphon III
Name Landoth Parard
Race Human
RaceNum 0
StartingClass 1
Barbarian 0
Bard 6
Cleric 0
Druid 0
Fighter 0
Monk 0
Paladin 0
Ranger 0
Rogue 0
Sorcerer 0
Wizard 0
Alignment 5
Religion 5
Strength 14 14
Dexterity 16 15
Constitution 10 10
Intelligence 14 14
Wisdom 10 10
Charisma 18 18
Money 12444
BaseAttackBonus 4
FortitudeSave 2
WillSave 5
ReflexSave 5
HitPoints 16
ArmourBonus 4
ArmourIndex 68
ShieldIndex 78
Skill 0 9
Skill 2 9
Skill 4 9
Skill 7 9
Skill 28 5
Skill 31 9
Skill 32 4
Skill 37 9
Skill 38 11
Skill 43 11
Feat 4 1
Feat 12 1
Feat 29 1
Feat 62 1
Feat 84 1
Feat 87 1
Feat 90 1
EQ 10 1 MASTERWORK
EQ 12 2 MASTERWORK
EQ 13 2 MASTERWORK
EQ 31 2 MASTERWORK
EQ 68 1 MASTERWORK
EQ 78 2 MASTERWORK
EQ 96 10
EQ 149 10
EQ 181 1
EQ 182 1
EQ 185 1
EQ 189 1
Language 0
Language 4
Language 5
Spell Bard 0 4
Spell Bard 0 6
Spell Bard 0 7
Spell Bard 0 9
Spell Bard 0 13
Spell Bard 0 15
Spell Bard 1 0
Spell Bard 1 20
Spell Bard 1 22
Spell Bard 2 7
Spell Bard 2 19
Spell Bard 2 31
NOTES

Who, what are the odds of getting a magical item crafted before heading off on the adventure?

NicciKotor

When is this going to start anyway? My kitty has a strong urge to whip things.

She is also a nudist, and think humans and their conformity and prudish nature is just delightful!
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

urowen

I am working on a charater sheet and although I would be willing to do it, I got some pretty bad rolls. As I work off the honor system I wanted to ask if it would bbe alright to re roll my rolls if not i will use them.

They are: 14

Not very heroic but it would be a challenge

ulthakptah

Quote from: NicciKotor on February 01, 2011, 08:32:30 PM
When is this going to start anyway? My kitty has a strong urge to whip things.

She is also a nudist, and think humans and their conformity and prudish nature is just delightful!
I can picture Freya running around the dungeon now. Claiming to be invisible.

urowen

Btw here is a link to the complete arcane, which holds the Warlock class. Not really a spellcaster but magical based.
Classes - Complete Arcane