News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What is the avatar above you thinking! 2010.03.18

Started by Blaed, March 18, 2010, 04:29:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drannie

lenka

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Cassiopeia

abandoneddolly

Swashbuckler

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Cassiopeia

Ooo ... if he would just slide that hand up ... a little further ...

TheLegionary

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

TheLegionary

Harley Quinn

My arms are starting to cramp up and it's getting cold.
Ons/Offs - Absences

TheLegionary

his arms would not cramp up if he were an yoga master.

jazz

I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul. ~ Pablo Neruda

ruaprnstr

I should have brought a see thru feather
"I always start writing with a clean piece of paper and a dirty mind."- Patrick Dennis

"Sex is a big question mark. It is something people will talk about forever."- Catherine Deneuve

On and Offs

Sex, Coffee, and Donuts

jazz

I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul. ~ Pablo Neruda

ruaprnstr

I can't bear to smell his man scent any longer, lest I ravage him out of the rest of his suit...
"I always start writing with a clean piece of paper and a dirty mind."- Patrick Dennis

"Sex is a big question mark. It is something people will talk about forever."- Catherine Deneuve

On and Offs

Sex, Coffee, and Donuts

jazz

This is NOT what I meant by 'something more comfortable'

TheLegionary

do I know the guy below from somewhere?

jazz

TheLegionary

I am shy, but so hot! Come to me, TL!

jazz

TheLegionary

jazz

Jazz, my favorite type of music.  I could play all night long

Brian Boru

Can someone get this feather out of my way???

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11