News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Reviving some old ideas

Started by Jeramiahh, March 11, 2008, 01:16:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeramiahh

I'm already having enough trouble keeping up with my games as is, but I think I'm addicted to starting games, more than anything else. And since a couple of my favorite ideas have finally and officially died, much to my sadness and disappointment, I'd love to revive them, take them in a new direction, perhaps, play with it a little.

1) An Angel, Lost. A celestial being finds their way to Earth, and has to be shown how to survive in this unfamiliar realm, while trying to make their way back. Intended for a more medieval/fantasy setting, though it could start and go pretty much anywhere.

2) A Thousand Faces. A master shapeshifter has spent so much time wearing other faces, they can no longer remember who, or what, they once were. Alone and reclusive, they rescue someone, and fall in love.

Curiously, the thread I originally posted these in was started almost exactly a year ago, today. Has it really been that long? And still, I can't forget these ideas... still itch at the back of my mind, asking to be played again.
I'm not shy. I'm silently stalking my prey.
There are two things that are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not quite sure about the first one.

DreadD

An Angel sounds interesting, would you be the angel or...?  I'd be most interestead in, honestly, running a male angel through a medival swords and sorcery setting, but I, as ever, am flexible.

Jeramiahh

*shrug* There's a reason I left it as generic as possible; male or female, on either end, is fine. Except M/M, I don't care much for that. I could easily play either side, either gender.
I'm not shy. I'm silently stalking my prey.
There are two things that are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not quite sure about the first one.

DreadD

Mmn... I could have fun with a male angel in that setting >_>  Yess I could >_>