Battle of the Sexes: Round One (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, November 21, 2012, 02:25:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Falstaff

Proud Geek

Deamonbane

Problem is, if you take a step back, they take a step forward...*nods, snuggles Rogue and Fal on his lap*

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Bastet

Quote from: Rolin on December 06, 2012, 10:50:17 AM
It's okay.. Here, since I really do like you.. and I don't do this often..

<No Number Posted>

*She blushes at his kind gesture, her tears drying up*  Aww, that was so sweet Rolin and I hate to do this but......

“I believe that words uttered in passion contain a greater living truth than do those words which express thoughts rationally conceived. It is blood that moves the body. Words are not meant to stir the air only: they are capable of moving greater things.” -Natsume Sōseki

Falstaff

"Better to see them from behind sometimes..."  Winks

"And why am I on your lap?"  Stands up.

Rogue

*pouts as he leaves her lap* Because I was already sitting down on bane's lap....

Proud Geek

Ritsu

Deamonbane

Quote from: Bastet on December 06, 2012, 11:00:48 AM
*She blushes at his kind gesture, her tears drying up*  Aww, that was so sweet Rolin and I hate to do this but......

See what I mean?

You were on Rogue's lap, and she was on my lap... see how that works?

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Tharic

Quote from: Bastet on December 06, 2012, 11:00:48 AM

Rolin tips his head in acquiescence towards Bastet, "It is quite understandable my dear. All is fair in love and war is it not?"

"Besides.."

Ritsu

Rogue

We are quite vicious in comparison to our lovely men unfortunately. *kisses bane's cheek* But that's why we love them.

Ritsu

Falstaff

"it's ok..I can stand, that's not my style"

Puts an arm around Ritsu..."How's the computer?"

Bastet

*Nods in agreement with Rogue* Yes, we have to use what the good lord gave us and we do so without mercy it seems.

“I believe that words uttered in passion contain a greater living truth than do those words which express thoughts rationally conceived. It is blood that moves the body. Words are not meant to stir the air only: they are capable of moving greater things.” -Natsume Sōseki

Proud Geek

Quote from: Bastet on December 06, 2012, 11:07:07 AM
*Nods in agreement with Rogue* Yes, we have to use what the good lord gave us and we do so without mercy it seems.

I don't think any of us are complaining

Deamonbane

*hugs Rogue, and gives her lips a peck* We don't mind... we will just keep fighting back in a gentlemanly fashion...

Proud Geek

Deamonbane

Bastet

Proud Geek