Heathen's school for despicable Villainy. Interest check.

Started by Malgriff, March 12, 2014, 03:28:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ironwolf85

Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Juggtacular

Maybe the opening post could be a big "Welcome Speech" like in Harry Potter or something like that? Welcoming the students to the school and what will be the biggest challenge of their young lives? I could open it up with Death if you want.

someinheritthewealth

Sounds like a plan Jugg :D. I shall probably post with Hitomi and Hastur afterwards.

Juggtacular

Cool. I just need to know where to post it up and I can have it up later today.

someinheritthewealth

I think technically since your GM you could. I hope we get more students and I think this really does have potential to expand on it's own forum.

Malgriff

MzHyde

Heathen's
Institute for
Villain
Education

The HIVE. Could have a fancy school crest, maybe different dorms with insect-related themes; Hornets, Wasps, Killer Bees, Yellowjackets.

Malgriff

My brother told me there was a similar story to this one called Hive and I'd prefer to try and avoid that as much as possible. Heathen's school will do. But I like the idea of houses. Like Evil minions, Mad scientists, uh can't think of two more

MzHyde

someinheritthewealth

Who's the actual founder of the school, Death are we going like Hogwart's deal where there were four founders?

Malgriff

All the original villains from fairy tails, like the big bad wolf, the evil step mothers, the evil queens and kings, the first witches etc they started the school not long after their story 'ended' The heroes thinking they'd been defeated and the stories would believe one to think so. Not just four founders but a fair few. How about instead of heads of houses we have Subject heads? Like one head for witchcraft but more like three to four witches teaching different aspects of witchcraft? The head of science and a few science teachers, Frankenstein for Biology, Jekyll & Hyde for chemistry and so on?

MzHyde

Malgriff

I think we should put the IC thread in exotic just to be on the safe side, what do you guys think?

someinheritthewealth

someinheritthewealth

Juggtacular

Okay. I'll post the intro up sometime today. And sorry to see you go MzHyde.  :'(

Malgriff

Do we still want a seperate thread to house the characters we've made or should we keep them here?

someinheritthewealth

Juggtacular

I think an approved character thread would help streamline things. People wouldn't have to go through the entire thread to find someone they were looking for, for example.

Juggtacular

Juggtacular

Alrighty then. I'll have a post out either tonight or early in the am. I'm out with friends right now, but I'll get to it as soon as I'm home.

Angaroo

Sorry to say this, but I'm going to go ahead and drop out. Hope this goes well.  :-)