Xavier's School for Gifted Young Adults - X-Men

Started by Secretwriter, November 28, 2010, 08:28:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aether

Did we fill up on males yet?  I have an older guy who is pretty self sufficient and is tired of running  ^.^  He wants to stop fleeing trouble and help Xavier and his...  He is all worked out, I just need to transcribe him to the comp.  Let me know!

Adonis

Always recruiting more Aether, especially from those members that are already approved with a foot in the door. Toss em up.
You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's
Current Muse Status: Overdriiiive

Aether

KK, I will start writing it up as soon as I get off of work tonight!

TamaRose

Did you need to know sexual preferences of the characters or is it no big deal?

Adonis

It helps when others are looking at the sheets, yes.

*EDIT* - However, it is not a requirement on the template I dont think.
You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's

Kendra

Tama just let one of us GM's know what it is and we can edit it in for you ;)

no biggy  :-)

Aether

Picture coming  ^.^  Its a work in progress.

Character: John Gruyn

Code-Name: Desumo (latin for electric)
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Sex: Male
Relationship Status: Single
Team Affiliation: Independant
Position at the School:  Other staff

Appearance:

Hair: Almost pure white with bronze highlights
Eyes: Ice Blue
Skin: covered with very fine silver hair, not noticeable unless closely examined, otherwise smooth and reddish brown tanned.
Weight: 135 pounds
Height: 5'6"
Other: His high metabolism offers him faster than normal healing, he is scarless, and perfectly proportioned.

Date Of Birth: 7/4/????
Place Of Birth:  Altar Rock, BC
Citizenship:  Canadian

Information:

Personality:
~~Very abrupt
~~Short attention span
~~Laughs easily
~~Calm mannered
~~Moves a conversation along quickly or stays out of it

Background:

Ethel and Stan were good acquaintences of Xavier's.  They often shared tea and chatted.  It was due to this affiliation that the Gruyn's met their death.  During the uprising, they aided Xavier in the defense oh his school and the Mutant way of life.  John did not participate in the struggle, he remained safely neutral.  When his parents died, he ran.

Pa was an electrician and was very fast, pure blood mutant.  Ma was also fast and able to heal peoples minds.  The pair of them produced Desumo.

There was not one square foot of terra firma that John's feet had not touched.  He ran the world over several million times and could not find his peace.  Morning on the Riviera, brunch in the Alps, afternoon lounging in a Sahara Oasis.  He was soul weary and bone tired of running.  He slowed his legs and stopped churning and found himself at Xavier's other school where he decided to find out what it was, exactly, that his parents saw in this man's Xavier vision.

Mother:

Name: Ethel Gruyn (The Hand)
Race: Mutant

Father:

Name: Stan Gruyn (Dyzz)

Other Relatives:
None

Powers:

Major: 

Ability to generate a charge while passing through any medium (ie, air, water, etc), in turn using it for offense or deffense.  His body is hyper in tune with every molecule around him and generates a charge like an alternater when he moves past them, the faster he moves, the greater the effect
~~Static Personal Field: extends just nano units from his own skin and shields him from various attacks.
~~Static Charge Zap: dark blue, almost not visible lightning bolt type of attack that comes at its target in a circular fashion.  Limited to a couple hundred yards, constitutional attack, ignores most armor.

Minor: 

Hyperspeed.  Ability to move through any medium at a hyper rate, including water and over water, not including flight, though he could give you a convincing argument that he could with his wind gliding.  His max speed is reached instaneously.
~~Vortex:  runs in tight concentric circles over land or water to create a cyclone.

Longetivity.  Desumo's blood is pure mutant several generations back and has provided exceptionally long life span along with superior immune, cardio, physiology and strtength.
~~Strength: ability to press 500 pounds, rate the rest of his strength accordingly.

Power Limitations:

Major: cant generate a charge in vacuum.
Minor: can be restrained.
Minor: longetivity does not mean invulnerable.  Desumo can be killed.

Hobbies and Interests:

Air gliding, cinemotography, Judo, acrobatics (olympic try outs).

OOC Ons and Offs:

My E O/Os will be followed for this game.

Bloody Rose

Character:

Code-Name:N/A
Ethnicity:Latino
Relationship Status:Single
Team Affiliation: Xavier
Position at the School:Student

Appearance:

Hair: Black
Eyes: Black
Skin: light brown
Weight: 5’9”
Height:140
Other: N/A

Date Of Birth:July 18
Place Of Birth:Camuy, Puerto Rico
Citizenship:Puertorrican/ American

Information:

Personality:
He is a rather cheerful guy, he loves to have fun and knows how to search for it. She is not shy of doing anything asked it does not matter how shameful it might be. He is a person that only wants to have fun and make friends. He is a gentleman with the ladies thinking they deserve all the respect that he could give them and not just mess around with them.

Background:
He was born in a very small town in a very small island called Puerto Rico. His mutation was revealed ever since little. His parents heard him talking on his room and thinking that someone was in the house went to search only finding him talking to the pet cat of the house. His mother thought at the moment it was just a stage of him growing up but she could not be more wrong. The cat started revealing facts about her parents love life since the cat slept on her room. One day his parents were in the bedroom and he knocked on the door and said, “Mom, dad I know you are having sex but there is someone at the door”. From that point on his parents thought seriously of his powers.

Ever since that day his parents did not let the cat sleep at their room and the secrets stopped, that was when they confirmed the suspicions that he could talk to animals. His father was not happy thinking that his son was a freak, however his mother revealed to him that she had the power to smooth animals minds and make them into innocent harmless animals to her she too was a mutant. His father freaked out when he discovered this moved out of the house and left them alone, his mother and him moved to the states when she began researching for the Xavier institute for the gifted youngsters and quickly enrolled Fernando in it. Knowing full well the reputation of the Xavier school Anabel had no worries about what would happen to her son in it.

Fernando boarded a plane and finally landed on the state where the Xavier institute. Taking a taxi he got there quite fast and gave the man his money. Fernando was now in front of the Xavier school, knowing that like him there were a lot of people with amazing powers inside. Having no control over his powers he often wore a mp3 player to try and lower all the animals talking around him.
Mother:

Name: Anabel Machado
Race: mutant

Father:

Name: Eduardo Vargaz
Race: Human
Other Relatives:

Powers:
Major: Link- He is able to speak with all animals around him. From the little rat to a big elephant he is able to speak to all of them.
Minor: Animal eye- When he is linked with a animal he can see whatever the animal sees.
Minor: (Will be filled later)

Power Limitations:

Major: The power is active all the time, making it almost impossible to concentrate in something where in a place where there are animals all around him.
Minor: He has to actually form a link or a bond with the animal, making the animal willing to be Fernando’s eyes. If the animal does not want to do it then Fernando cannot force the animal to do anything.

Hobbies and Interests:
He has a pet Cat that always is around him. He does not go anywhere without his cat as long as there is no danger. He is often hearing music to lower down all the noise from the animals talking around him.

OOC Ons and Offs: no scat or extreme blood, gore and vore.

Adonis

O/O's

Secretwriter

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Aether

Adonis

O/O's

Secretwriter

Aether -

Personally I've got issues with his powers but I'm still chewing on how to present what I mean without it sounding wrong. I think he's a wee bit over powered and that he's got too many sub categories of powers.

Also we have recently gotten a Jason, and there's not enough people in the game to justify having the same name, I'd like you to pick another first name for your character, if you don't mind, please.

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Aether

Secretwriter

The ability to walk on water has been recently taken.  Honestly, when I read your major power, I thought that I was reading your major and two minors.  Normal humans can sometimes press 500 lbs with proper training, so it's kind of pointless to have that as a mutant power.  I think you should toss out your two minors and stick with your major as major and two minors.  Hyperspeed is taken by someone already if I'm not mistaken.

Aether

Ability to generate a charge while passing through any medium (ie, air, water, etc), in turn using it for offense or deffense.  His body is hyper in tune with every molecule around him and generates a charge like an alternater when he moves past them, the faster he moves, the greater the effect
~~Static Personal Field: extends just nano units from his own skin and shields him from various attacks.
~~Static Charge Zap: dark blue, almost not visible lightning bolt type of attack that comes at its target in a circular fashion.  Limited to a couple hundred yards, constitutional attack, ignores most armor.

Major
~~Minor
~~Minor

Like so?

Secretwriter

Aether

I could take that, his ability to generate a charge will have to be very good w/o hyperspeed.

Adonis

If I could interject a solution/suggestion?

Major: Static Vortex - His body is hyper in tune with every molecule around him, and acts as a magnet for all latent static energy buildup on all objects within a 10ft radius, and allows for the storing of said static charge to fuel his other abilities.

(Limit - Empty rooms provide no latent static, he must be within 10ft of something/someone that is actively moving around to absorb energy.)

Minor: Static Personal Field: Extends just nano units from his own skin and protects him from heat, filters air, and reduces blunt force to half the objects speed.

(Limit - Cannot be maintained for more than 30 seconds at a time, and can be shorted out if he becomes soaked with water.)

Minor: Static Charge Zap: Dark blue, almost not visible lightning bolt type of attack that comes at its target in a circular fashion.

(Limited to ~50 feet before the charge looses strength and simply dissipates)
O/O's

Aether

Nice, Adonis.  That really works.  I can deal with that.

Aether

Character: John Gruyn

Code-Name: Desumo (latin for electric)
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Relationship Status: Single
Team Affiliation: Independant
Position at the School:  Other staff

Appearance:

Hair: Almost pure white with bronze highlights
Eyes: Ice Blue
Skin: covered with very fine silver hair, not noticeable unless closely examined, otherwise smooth and reddish brown tanned.
Weight: 135 pounds
Height: 5'6"
Other: His high metabolism offers him faster than normal healing, he is scarless, and perfectly proportioned.

Date Of Birth: 7/4/????
Place Of Birth:  Altar Rock, BC
Citizenship:  Canadian

Information:

Personality:
~~Very abrupt
~~Short attention span
~~Laughs easily
~~Calm mannered
~~Moves a conversation along quickly or stays out of it

Background:

Ethel and Stan were good acquaintences of Xavier's.  They often shared tea and chatted.  It was due to this affiliation that the Gruyn's met their death.  During the uprising, they aided Xavier in the defense oh his school and the Mutant way of life.  John did not participate in the struggle, he remained safely neutral.  When his parents died, he ran.

Pa was an electrician and was very fast, pure blood mutant.  Ma was also fast and able to heal peoples minds.  The pair of them produced Desumo.

He fled the responsibility because he could, and he did.  Never looked back even.  It was some great time after that he returned to finally grasp what his parents sacrifices really meant.  He stood beside the school as a guardian and protector.  It was a bit of the family tradition to watchdog Xavier's kids.

Mother:

Name: Ethel Gruyn (The Hand)

Father:

Name: Stan Gruyn (Dyzz)

Other Relatives:
None

Powers:

Major: Static Vortex - His body is hyper in tune with every molecule around him, and acts as a magnet for all latent static energy buildup on all objects within a 50ft radius, and allows for the storing of said static charge to fuel his other abilities.

(Limit - Empty rooms provide no latent static, he must be within 50ft of something/someone that is actively moving around to absorb energy.)

Minor: Static Personal Field: Extends just nano units from his own skin and protects him from heat, filters air, and reduces blunt force to half the objects speed.

(Limit - Cannot be maintained for more than 30 seconds at a time, and can be shorted out if he becomes soaked with water.)

Minor: Static Charge Zap: Dark blue, almost not visible lightning bolt type of attack that comes at its target in a circular fashion.

(Limited to ~50 feet before the charge looses strength and simply dissipates)

Hobbies and Interests:

Air gliding, cinematography, Judo, acrobatics (Olympic try outs).

OOC Ons and Offs:

My E O/Os will be followed for this game.

Kendra

Aether - with edits done - character has my approval

Zarazel - approval stamped

NOTE: could those seeking GM approval NOT feel the need to nudge via PM. Thank you.

Aether

Just so you know, I upped the draw range to 50, if thats deemed too powerful, would be willing to compromise with 25 feet.