New Roleplay Ideas

Started by swiggy3000, March 05, 2012, 10:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swiggy3000

I have a few ideas that I'm looking to RP. These are open to everyone.

Adam and Eve

This is mostly up to the person I'm playing with but I'd like to do Adam and Eve with some kind of twist. Such as what if God punished Adam and Eve in a different way and didn't throw them out of the garden? What if instead of having Eve eat the apple the Devil decided that corrupting their forms was more fun? As I said there are a lot of ways that this one can go.

Celebrity Revenge

This one I would like to involve humiliation and transformation. My character the celebrity which can be decided later, has insulted yours and he/she decided to take revenge by kidnapping her and transforming her in certain ways. Could be weight gain, bimbo, pregnancy, nerd. I'm pretty open.

The Middleton Sisters

This one would not be incest but it would require an inventive mind. I'm looking for something where Pippa Middleton gets jealous of Kate and sells some of her secrets to a tabloid. Kate finds out and this could go down a pretty extreme path. It would have to be the right person to do this one with.

I'm also open to other ideas that involve pregnancy, weight gain, transformation of some sort, N/C, and humiliation. Just know that I am sub and would be the submissive character in all of these cases. If interested at all please PM me.

swiggy3000

Alien Invasion

Basically I'd be looking to do something where aliens have taken over earth. Your character and my character run into each other and it's us trying to survive at first. Of course there will be more to it but that depends on the person I'm playing it with as far as overall direction. As always if interested PM me.