Dragon Ball Interest Check! (Co-GM wanted!)

Started by Matttheman89, June 20, 2018, 09:01:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matttheman89

I'm looking for people interested in playing in a Dragon Ball story with me, and specifically someone to Co-GM the story, as I don't have a lot of experience when it comes to flying solo in that regard.

The story would be set on Earth, at least for a time, and will most likely be freeform, as I have no experience when it comes to any systems...at all. That means battles would pretty much be on the honor system, which since we're all big boys and girls I hope won't be a problem.

The background of the story would be somewhat reliant on canon, and some canon characters might actually be used by the GMs (no canon characters for player characters though, sorry), unless my future Co-GM and I can come up with suitable replacements. For example, King Vegeta and Frieza might exist within this story and factor into said story.

The Red Ribbon Army would be featured as the first major antagonists of the story, but as things expand, and if we decide to leave him in the story, the Frieza Force would serve as the antagonists moving forward, including Frieza himself. King Vegeta and the Saiyans would serve as a side force within the narrative, potentially allies...or enemies.

Character Creation would be fairly simple; at the start I will be allowing two Saiyan characters (one male, one female) to be submitted by the players, and other races, such as Namekians, Yardratians, Majin, and even Androids will be up for grabs as well, but I'm hoping for humans as well. Transformations will be allowed...eventually, so no Super Saiyans, Giant Namekians, or Majin transformations at the start. Three techniques will be allowed at the start, and I would prefer if character portraits were anime.

And...I think that's most everything I wanted to get across, at least right now. I have more ideas for the story, but I'm really hoping for a Co-GM to help me iron them out, expand upon, and come up with more ideas!

So come on! Who wants to play?  :-)

Barracade

"They say it don't be like it is, but it do."
-Science Man
[/size]