You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 13, 2018, 02:28:39 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Female Looking For Lit. Female Doms ((NC//Extreme requests))  (Read 1532 times)

Offline MnemosyneTopic starter

• Mother of Life Weaving Arachnids
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Location: Spreading spider silk like fairy dust under the violet moon
  • Virgin of Body, but not of Mind
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Female Looking For Lit. Female Doms ((NC//Extreme requests))
« on: November 09, 2016, 03:32:16 PM »
So, having maybe roleplayed a female/female roleplay once...? Or twice...? I really would like more experience in this area... I don't know nearly as much about this as I would like, so I would love if you would give me a chance..? <3

I do not mind whether the females are played by males or by females or anyone in between. ~

Most Wanted

The Princess and the Goth:: Extreme//NC//Videotaping//Exhibitionism//BDSM//Princess//Goth//Dominatrix//Impregnation//Romance - Female Dom Needed
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

The Princess was always a curious one, but she also hated to be in the public eye. She loathed the news and paparazzi for the way they constantly hounded her as well as her family whenever they went out. With all the money that was available to her, she wanted to be able to be free to do as she pleased. Not for she was spoiled, but because so much of her life was run with no regard to her or her feelings. Schooling with private tutors, clothes selected out for her, her schedule filled to the brim with occasions she did not necessarily wish to attend. She wished to be afforded more than just the quiet time when she was meant to rest her head every night. She had friends of course. Who would not be tempted to befriend such a girl after all? She knew it was likely none of them were truly her friends. They were only friends of power. People she was supposed to keep close ties to for the future. As well as people whom knew they could gain from being friends with her. No matter what she said or did they would never leave her side. She wanted something real. How was she even to tell the difference anymore?

As unhappy as she was with her privileged life, she went on with it. Her rebellious will to protest almost entirely knocked out of her. She hardly ever verbally complained for she knew it would not do her any good. Not with mother dearest's men at hand. They would bring her to where she was required to be, one way or another. However one evening, she was given the opportunity to be introduced to someone entirely new. A person from outside of her social circles. Before ever approaching, she asked as quietly as she could if any of the surrounding people knew who she was. There was very little anyone could tell her about this person, even the friend of whom she was a 'plus one' for. All he could say was that they'd known one another since they were very young. For someone who had known a person for so long, she was disappointed he could not offer her anymore insight on the woman.

Having met most of those of status growing up at a very young age, it was rare she was formally introduced to anyone. This introduction was rarer still. As she found the woman not only bowing her head to her, but grasping her hand for to kiss it. Dressed in clothing the likes of which she had never seen before, with such dark colors. A spark of danger about her eyes. The Princess was more than a little intrigued. Which is why she invited her on an outing that others might call a 'date.' Asking to see her in the royal gardens while finding that she seemed to have several guards of her own. The difference here was, when she made a mad dash to alter the direction of their dull afternoon walk in the garden to an outing on the town they did not follow.

The Princess' own guards would undoubtedly attempt to say that the princess had in fact been kidnapped, but the Princess did not feel the same. She would be sure to clear things up whens he had to but for now... she wanted to enjoy the company of her new friend. Her friend would introduce her to many new things. Helping the Princess really find and explore herself in various ways. Only to take things in a direction the Princess never could have anticipated when she invites her to an innocent sleep over. Their relationship growing and ever changing in secret as the Princess trusts her new friend to not leak things to the public.

The character I would need played would be the
Gothic friend. In this story I would love to see
the Princess taught a great multitude of things
not just sexual. I would like to see both
characters really fleshed out. To see the
Princess' trust in her new friend grow with good
reason. I would also love to see lots of boots
in this roleplay, as well as various gothic fashion.
Age of Gothic Friend:: 24-28 Age of Princess:: 24-25

Details may be discussed.
PM with interest.

The French Ginger:: Extreme//NC//Rape//Watersports//Videotaping//Ginger Foreigner//Blackmail//Marriage//Romance - Female Dom/Switch Needed

(( The role needed is probably more Dom than submissive, but needs to be submissive in some ways..? ))

Visiting a sunny beach she was staying in a grand hotel with her Mother, Father and sister. She had been invited along and almost turned them down for how she did not like planes. She was regretting every second. She wanted to be back home in her comfortable penthouse. Which wasn't to say that the large suite that her parents had paid for wasn't cozy, she just really had a hard time feeling at home anywhere but where she tucked herself away in the world. Her idea of a vacation was one away from people. Which is why on this get away she spent her time either at the bar drinking non-alcoholic drinks to try to avoid conversation, or sitting upright in a lounge chair fully clothed outside.

So she went on forcing her way through the days, until it was she overheard a melodic voice speaking in a language she was only vaguely familiar with. The french woman had amazing red hair that stood out amongst everyone else. She could hardly take her eyes off of her for how fast she made her heart beat. Having been attracted to women long before she ever had eyes for men, she couldn't help but feel dirty as she looked onto the woman. She knew she was having all sorts of naughty feelings stirring up inside of her. For how religious her family was however, she had never dared to approach this subject before. Seeing this beautiful lady, she couldn't help but want to at least get a chance to get to know her if she could.

The ginger was so enchanting, she wasn't sure if she could really approach her without offending but the french woman was much kinder than she expected. Although she did not speak english as well as others, and seemed to be confused at times by english expressions she was all together darling to be around. The woman wanted to record this moment, so she could remember how wonderful the french woman was. So she decided to ask if the woman wouldn't mind coming with her up to her hotel room so she could fetch her camera. Happily she agreed.

Introducing the woman to her family, she moved on by to her own bedroom with the french woman. Nervously looking about to find her cameras, as soon as she found the expensive video cameras that her family had brought along to save memories on she started to feel shaky. Pressing record, she began filming the french woman. Asking her if she could speak some french for her, if she could see her passport. All the while carefully molesting the woman. One thing led to another and soon she let her quivering fingers quietly lock the door. She had to take advantage of this woman. She had to feel what it was like to be with a woman, even if the poor lady had no desire for it herself.

After going through a muffled affair, she decided she couldn't stop there. She decided she would blackmail the woman. She wanted to keep her. To have her for her own. She made an offer to the woman, telling her that if she stayed by her side she would help the woman get a permanent visa to stay there. If she ever decided to leave however, she would have to reveal to the world what they had done together. Spoil the french woman's image all together. A threat she was so completely willing to go through with, that she no longer cared whether it meant her family would hate her in the end. She wanted a chance to date a girl, to be even more intimate with her and with this secret they now shared..? How could the woman deny her at least a chance to woo her?

The role I would need played is the Ginger French
woman. The plan would be for her to submit at first,
then later on become more dominant as my character
would want her to be. Although my character will
be using collars/whips/other tools in order to force
your character to dominate her to begin with I imagine
eventually she would find that she likes dominating
my character. There will be conflict in this story but there
will also be a lot of romance.
Ginger French Woman's Age:: 20-24 Rich Vacationer's Age:: 24-28

PM with interest.

Masquerade Ball:: Extreme//NC//Videotaping//Rape//Exhibitionalism//Mistress//Governess//Princess//Romance - Female Dom Needed
The world around them had grown to advance in technology and the like, but some things stuck. For example there was still a system of hierarchy in place. It had also not changed that the King and Queen did not have time to attend to their sole heir. Keeping Nannies, Governesses and Mistresses alike to attend to their child instead to ensure that the child was raised properly. Wanting her to have good manners, posture, to be a wonderful representative for them in the future. The Princess was hardly, if ever, allowed to express herself. She envied those outside of the castle that was a mix of modern, victorian and gothic architecture.

Her newest teacher and keeper, saw this. Often pondering what she might be able to do in order to help her free herself of the many invisible restraints she bore. However it was not until one day at one of the many balls that were held in the home of the Princess, that her instructor saw a chance. Both to help push aside some of the Princess' inhibitions, as well as explore her young friend without her knowing who she was. Tearing away at parts of the Princess' dress, pulling up her skirt, all on a balcony where onlookers only laughed and jeered the molester on.

Deciding not to push things too far just yet, she let her darling Princess stay a virgin for the night. She knew she had many plans for their future together now. To secretly take her on adventures, dates, make love to her, molest her in front of various sizes of audiences who did not recognize her as the princess for how often the princess was too occupied to make real public appearances. Recording their different outings, taking photographs to keep memories. Eventually leading to videotaping secret sessions they had together. The Princess had many more things to learn.

The Character I would need played would be
the Governess. I would hope to include lots of
victorian and gothic fashion as well as architecture.
There would be many advanced things mixed
in, including sex toys. I want to include
lots of romance. Lots of learning moments.
Public scenes as well as private ones that would
depict exhibitionism.
Governess' Age:: 24-28 Princess' Age:: 18-20

PM with interest.

A Puff of Smoke and The Firefly:: Extreme//NC//Ballerina//Cheating//Exhibitionism//Futuristic//Impregnation//Romance - Female Dom Needed
Her boyfriend wasn't the protective or the jealous sort. This is what made her unsure of whether he really cared for her at all. She often felt as though she went completely unnoticed by him no matter how much time they spent together. She couldn't leave him though. Having run away from home for him since her parents wouldn't allow her to date him, she'd moved in with him. She didn't have anywhere else to go. It wasn't as though the relationship was terrible. He provided for her and he was loyal to her even as she struggled to come to grips with how her parents now hated her. He didn't mind that she needed to vent to him, although he probably wasn't listening as much as he pretended he was.

Having graduated she had a few friends that lingered, but most of them had either ended up in juvenile hall or a rehabilitation center. She hadn't chosen her friends wisely, and she was lonely for it. She wanted to make new friends, but she realized she never had really known how to begin with. People made friends with her not the other way around. She was a shy timid girl, sweet and kind. Her caring nature is what drew others to her. People used her for drug money and tried to convince her to commit crimes, but she knew there was only so much she could do to try to help people. What she hadn't realized before though, is that because of this? She never really took care of herself.

Presents always came to her as a shock for this reason. She never expected that her boyfriend would try to take her to the ballet. Guys didn't really like that sort of thing. She knew her boyfriend was into expressing himself but she also knew he had never been into the music that came from the ballet. Not to mention it was expensive. Apparently though, this ballet was different from others. As it used electric and synthetic altered versions of classical music, as well as did the ballet take place in absolute darkness. Ballet, as everything else, had changed with all of the advances made in the world. They were now in the world of the future everyone had dreamed about and illustrated in the past, although it had taken much longer than people expected. Even now, there were many that held onto the ways of the past. Holding onto 'vintage' items. Fashion of course being one of those things that would always connect the world to where it had come from.

Arriving at the show, they were almost kicked out before a kind member of the ballet troupe made sure they had seats in the balcony. A place meant to be for VIPs. Apparently her boyfriend had thought much like the many concerts he snuck into, he might be able to sneak them in here. Security here however seemed much stronger than other places. Perhaps for how dark it was inside? She couldn't be sure, all she knew was that the kindness of the ballerina made her even more excited to see the performance.

The show was glorious to behold, as it was all performed in the more recently created fabric that had been created to glow all on it's own. Without aid of electricity or light. The glowing fabric decorated the trim of black tutus and in other places there were large solid pieces. It was amazing how they helped the audience see what appeared to be barely there. The way the fabric outlined the forms of the bodies below, her particular ballerina was easy to see.

After the performance, she was asked to wait by security. Her heart raced as she wondered if she and her boyfriend were still in trouble. Thankfully, all they were kept for was so that the ballerina could come thank them for attending the show. Telling them how she hoped they would come again, before asking if the girl might be able to help her with something quickly in her dressing room. Assuming that the woman needed help with some lady issue dealing with her costume or something of the like, she agreed to help. One surprised came after another, as she soon found herself trapped in the room with a ballerina kissing her.

A kiss hidden on her lips, she found herself suddenly invited to meet the woman on a more personal basis. Had the woman not noticed her boyfriend..? Did she even care..?

The Character I would need played would be the Ballerina.
(( You do not need extensive ballet/ballerina knowledge for this
role, but knowledge is always nice. ))  One of the main elements
I wish to include in this roleplay in particular is glowing things.
From clothing, to food, to cars, to sex toys. Lots and lots of lovely
glowing elements. I would also like to see more creative
toys used since it will be the future. One toy in particular that
would allow the ballerina to both feel what it is like to have
a cock as well as impregnate my character. (( This toy
would not be used all the time. )) Another key element is
Romance. I do wish them to date one another as well as
for the ballerina to do naughty things to my character while in
the company of my character's boyfriend.
Ballerina's Age:: 20-28 My Character's Age:: 18-20

PM with interest.

Like a Moth To a Flame:: Extreme//NC//Rape//Watersports//Videotaping//Futuristic//Sci-Fi//Doctor//Romance - Female Dom Needed
She was obsessed. She had a desire no one was able to fulfill.  To create a contrast to darkness like no other. To make herself glow from the inside out. Not just glow, but glow violet. Once a high ranked doctor, she was cut off from a lot of her sources for various charges of malpractice. For having experimented on humans in multiple ways. Both sexual and scientific. She was unable to contain her desire for she knew not how to satisfy it. Which is why she was forced to continue her experiments on herself. Searching for a cure for what ailed her.

Pretending to be a private nurse to both steal equipment as well as gain the money that she needed for other things, she took care of both the rich and poor. She really meant well even if it did not often seem like it for how she always seemed to be something of a jittery maniac. She always managed to work miracles in medicine, but could never manage what she wanted for herself. Until one day... she did it. Several concoctions later and she had managed to make her eyes glow a marvelous indigo color. Not only that, but her blood ran with the same hue. She was a new mutation to the human species, somehow a healthy one as well. She felt she was at peace and could finally retire. No, she really did not have the money to retire but she felt she could survive if she needed to.

Her world would change, when she would find someone wanted to be her girlfriend. They wanted to romance her. To be the glow she had always been looking for. That as well as perhaps see if the Doctor liked being treated as a patient. For this woman had desires of her own.

The role I would need written is the role of
the 'Girlfriend.' A character meant to be
strong mentally and physically. Key elements I
wish to include this are various things that Glow,
Doctor/Syringe/scalpel play (( on your part )),
and Romance. Glowing things would include
various presents, clothes, ropes, handcuffs, body paint,
sex toys. (( This is meant to be a futuristic sci-fi realm so
I expect that it will not be any trouble to have plenty
of things that glow. Without Ultra Violet lights. ))
There would be action and violence as well, as I believe
they will take on several enemies. Including police, other
doctors, hunters of rare species, etc. I would hope for this
story to be a long term one.
Girlfriend's Age:: 18-21 Doctor's Age:: 24-28

PM with interest

Asian Christmas :: NC//Rape//Extreme//Shibari//Videotaping//Watersports//Asian//Christmas//Romance - Female Dom needed
For as long as she can remember, she's loathed Christmas. The presents, the lovey dovey people going about, celebrating 'togetherness' when in reality all anyone seemed to be showing was greed. She hated growing up having to explain to her sibings how not to get their hopes up, because unlike most people Santa wasn't going to come with expensive gifts. No, Santa was broke. In debt, to the point where she often had to starve herself to see to it that her other siblings would be able to thrive. She was perhaps one of the very few who expressed selflessness almost constantly, even during Christmas time. She would tell everyone she didn't want anything, and sincerely mean it. She hated the thought that people would waste their money on her. Especially men.

She did not like the way they tried to get into her bed by giving her fancy gifts on any given holiday. No, she wanted to feel remembered all the time. Not just every once in a while. To made to feel special and touched in ways they never could with how their gifts often seemed more oriented towards them than her. Yet even with all of her grouchy grinch spirit, Christmas always came. It was an annual thing after all. It would come earlier and earlier every year. To the point it was before even her favorite holiday, Halloween, that she saw Christmas items being sold in the stores. It made her gag. Even before Thanksgiving was too early for her. She grit her teeth for every time the songs would come on at every shop, trying to brainwash everyone into shopping. Making her get them stuck in her mind until she was singing themselves, cursing under her breath for the effect they had.

Which is why, as soon as she could afford it, she skipped out of the country for the season. Deciding to get out as soon as possible, she managed to fly out overseas around the start of December. Hoping and believing that things would be much quieter elsewhere in comparison to the over commercialized States. She did not care what the weather was like, she wasn't looking for somewhere warmer like some did during the winter season. No, she just wanted to be somewhere she hopefully would not even understand if they were trying to sell her some form of Christmas Spirit.

Checking into a hotel where she managed to get a medium sized room, she wished she could do this every year. It had taken her years just to afford this once however. So she would cherish every moment that she could. She would not leave until at least after New Years. Which meant she had a lot of time on her hands. Avoiding purchasing anything unnecessary was going to be hard. She had more than enough funds for souvenirs and more really, but the thought of it reminded her too much of what the holidays meant to her. Instead, she kept to mainly going out to eat or buying groceries in order to cook back at her hotel. One day when she was out, she met a lovely girl who thankfully spoke english. She was trying to ask a question of a shopkeeper, but could not get it to come across properly. She had tried to learn enough of the language in order to get by, but she really had not learned much at all. She had thought that most if not all people here had gone through school were they learned english as a second language. That was always what she had been told.

Even luckier than this, was the fact that the woman wanted to show her some of the sights. She had never really thought she would be able to get out to do this, she had been happy just to look out her window and see what the world was like here. To have someone who really knew their way around? She could not have been more thankful, as she had been beginning to get cabin fever. Staying all on her own. She had her cell phone with her as well as her laptop in the hotel, but she did not want to keep in touch with those overseas. Not when she knew how they'd complain to her about how she'd up and more or less ran away. No, all she let them know was that she was safe. That was all they needed to know, she thought.

As time progressed, she found herself revisited by the girl. As well as invited home to meet the girl's family. This did make her feel a tinge of guilt for how she had left her own family at home, but somehow... this family seemed much kinder than her own. It felt like a real family, rather than one kept together by nothing but guilt. They seemed happy to help one another and give much kindness to their house guest. It gave her a newfound amount of respect for those in their nation, so much so she found herself bowing similarly to how they did. The more she visited with the girl and her family, the more she wondered if she might actually have someone she might miss when she went home.

The lovely asian girl... had no plan to let her go home however. She was much too fond of her. Their family being as rich as they were, the girl had more than enough in her own savings as well as inheritance that meant she could do as she pleased. Even as she was going to school still. She would take care of her precious foreigner...

The character I would like played, would be
the Asian Girl. She can be Japanese, Chinese,
Korean, so forth. (( The setting of course would
end up in whatever land you chose for them to be
from. )) I would like to see this stretch past Christmas
so it would be a long term roleplay. It would be
more than just a sexual desire as well, but a want
to show this girl how to in general just relax. Enjoy life.
Do what she really wants to do. Like visit haunted
places, make art, watch scary movies, dress up/cosplay, etc.
I would like to see many sex toys used, but also a bond
to develop between the two.
Asian Girl:: 25-28 Girl From Foreign Land:: 22-24

PM with interest.

Snatching a Snatch:: Extreme//Kidnapping//Assassin//NC//Torture//Watersports//Videotaping//Impregnation//Romance - Female Dom Needed
Having been raised to believe that one should not participate in sexual conduct until after marriage, she lives a very bland life. She doesn't even believe in kissing people because of how she has decided to save her kisses as well. Perhaps it is not the most practical of ways to go about living her life, but it has kept both her mind and body safe. Since she has been well known for calling the police at a moment's notice and filing various restraining orders, no one really wants to be around her. She is after all the type who would call and report if you were disturbing the peace. As well as mace you if you so much as hold onto her hand. She does not believe in giving into temptations of any sort, not for religious reasons but just because she has high standards. This being the case, she is near anorexic for how much she worries that she is overindulging in things.

Constantly saving up her money even as she goes to University to get a degree in Forensic Science, she has several jobs on top of her school. Deciding to keep herself as constantly busy as is possible so she has no time to give into alcohol, drugs, sex or food. No matter how harsh or brash she might be, there is a gentle heart inside her. She loves cute things, but she never allows herself to even spend a little money to get herself something she might really like for fear of showing weakness. She has moments of kindness when she is not allowing herself to get all wound up in concentrating on her homework, even if they are rare. No one would ever really suspect these things to be true for how she behaves the mass majority of time, but someone has been keeping an eye on her.

Ever since she met her for the first time and the girl almost maced her, she has decided to keep track of her. The university girl had never once pulled her mace out on a woman before, but with how roughly the woman bumped into her she could not help but feel threatened. She apologized profusely, but the woman never forgot. The more she watched her in between her assignments, the more she shook her head. This girl wasn't living she was existing. She was trying to survive. Which is why she reminded her so much of herself. The onlooker was in truth an assassin by trade an undercover agent of the government. She aided in helping the people survive as a whole by taking out people who threatened what she stood for.

Seeing this university girl, she decided she would do the both of them a favor. Plotting to kidnap the girl from her dorm, she knew of all too many ways to help them both indulge. Knowing how to both pleasure a woman and torture people being just a few of her skills she planned to put to use, she wanted to do more than just make them both meet their peaks repeatedly. She wanted to ruin the girl and to spoil her as well. She had plans to take her on the road in secret, so she could start a new life while her lovely assassin keeper financed their life by taking other's lives. Managing to hack and transfer all of the girl's funds into a savings account in her name, the girl would have to leave everything else behind.

The character I would like to be portrayed by you
in this story would be the Assassin. The details as to
her job can be varied as I myself am unsure of how
it might actually work. I do know I want her to be
a killer though and not just a cop or a soldier.
I would like her to have a plethora of guns in her
arsenal that she would use forsexual reasons as well as
just for general threats towards my character. As well as
loads of different tools for torture and pleasure. I'd like
for her to know how to use cameras to record what she does.
I'd also like to have her want to impregnate the girl
eventually so that they can have a child together.
I would want there to be a strong sense of love
and romance. I should also make a point of saying
that when I say she wishes to spoil the girl I also
mean with food and gifts as well. (( I want them to get
to know each other too, for this. Personality/character wise. ))
I expect we would be playing with various sex toys. Including
but not limited to:: Dildos, vibrators, feeldoes, strap ons,
anal beads, violet wands, butt plugs, double ended dildos,
etc. I want this to be a long term roleplay so please only
show interest if youare willing to be in it for the long haul.
Female Assassin's Age:: 24-28 University Girl's Age:: 22-24

PM with interest.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 12:36:53 PM by Mnemosyne »

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Re: Female Looking For Female Doms ((NC//Extreme requests))
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2016, 12:41:33 PM »
Additional Ideas

Reserved

At War With Femininity:: NC//Romance//Blackmail//Exploration - Reserved
Growing up with no older sisters made it hard. She had no strong female role model. Looking up to her older brother and always trying to impress him, she gradually became a tomboy. Closed off with her feelings, she lost touch with her femininity. When reintroduced to the concept, she tried to reject it entirely. The more she thought about it though, she hated the idea of being called a 'tomboy' as well. Having mostly male friends the mass majority of her life after having her trust broken by multiple females, she still found herself comparing her body and her mind with other girls. She started to wonder whether she was attracted to the idea of being a girl or girls themselves.

Attempting to learn how to go into business, and become a professional businesswoman rather than just another in a long line of female secretaries, she finds herself facing challenges at every corner. The 'tough guy' act is starting to wear thin and she isn't sure who to turn to with her feelings. Or if she even can. Is there someone who can help her..? Would she let them? Is she capable of submitting herself like that? After she talks to someone, will she let them go..? Or is she the one left twisted by their demands..?

What is it like to lose all control, in every way..?

The character I would like played is the one who
tries to comfort my character. I would hope to thicken
this plot on both sides so hopefully it can be a story
that lasts a long time. I'd also hope that no matter what
happens that it results in a form of love/romance.
I'd love to throw tons of conflict in there as well as
loads of character development so that my character
can really find herself? Your character could be a friend
of her family, a teacher, a co-worker, a boss, so forth.
(( I don't mind how they meet specifically or how they
are associated to begin with. ))
Your character's age:: 18-40 My character:: 16-24

PM with interest.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 12:30:57 PM by Mnemosyne »

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2016, 04:31:46 PM »
Updated with::
Girls, We Run The World
under Most Wanted.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 07:53:42 PM by Mnemosyne »

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2016, 04:31:22 PM »
Cop a Feel
under Additional Ideas.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 07:51:08 PM by Mnemosyne »

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2016, 07:29:30 PM »
Like a Moth to a Flame
under Most Wanted.

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2016, 05:01:15 PM »
Updated With::
The French Ginger
under Most Wanted
and Shes Always There
under Additional Ideas.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 07:57:21 PM by Mnemosyne »

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2016, 08:13:56 PM »
A Puff of Smoke and The Firefly
under Most Wanted.

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2016, 02:04:47 PM »
A Mother's Desire
under Most Wanted.

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2016, 06:52:32 PM »
Only The Best For Our Patients
under Most Wanted

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2016, 07:39:47 PM »
Masquerade Ball
under Most Wanted

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Re: Female Looking For Lit. Female Doms ((NC//Extreme requests))
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2017, 12:24:10 PM »
The Princess and
the Goth
under Most Wanted.

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Re: Female Looking For Lit. Female Doms ((NC//Extreme requests))
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2017, 05:37:15 PM »
Bump. <3