Cake vs. Pie. Go!

Started by MasterMischief, September 19, 2009, 03:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterMischief

Misery

PIE!!

Warm cherry pie to be exact with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream. 
“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

MasterMischief

Pi within a pie.  Brilliance!

Nighttime Blues

Here is brilliance:

Cake-filled pie!  :o

MasterMischief

Quote from: SNG on September 19, 2009, 10:47:58 PM
Here is brilliance:

Cake-filled pie!  :o

No.  That, is an abomination.

Pie or die!   :P

Shiri

Butterflykiss

;D

Honestly, I love both. I have a raging sweet tooth. Can I have a slice of both, please? *flutters eyelashes*

MasterMischief

Quote from: butterflykiss on September 19, 2009, 11:22:55 PMCan I have a slice of both, please? *flutters eyelashes*

No.

And I want birthday pie.   :P

Butterflykiss

Quote from: MasterMischief on September 19, 2009, 11:37:51 PM
No.

*mutters something about "Dessert Nazi"...*  *rebels by forming a Third Independent Party for Cookies, Doughnuts, and Brownies*

MasterMischief

This will not end well.   :-(

Saerrael

Oniya

*considers posting pic of the pie-filling cake she made, just to balance things out*   ;D
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

Lone

Goodbye is forever...A broken heart never heals, it only forgets. So please do not remind me....
O n O

MasterMischief

We are no longer friends, Lone.   >:(

Lone

Goodbye is forever...A broken heart never heals, it only forgets. So please do not remind me....
O n O

Farabor

It had to be said...

Cake or death!    Triple fudge death by chocolate cake, that is.

MasterMischief

Yeah, well, we are all out of cake!

The Overlord

BOTH!!!

Dutch apple, key lime pie, and Georgia pecan, with a slice of German chocolate and Black Forest cake!

Oniya

Hail Eris!

(It has chocolate.  Everyone knows that the Goddess loves chocolate.)

senshi32

does shepards pie and chicken pot pie count?

MasterMischief

Another reason pie is superior!  It seconds as a meal.

Raven41174

From ashes we were born, and to ashes we shall return

Ons and Offs

Raven has requested indefinite access restriction.

ruaprnstr

OK I am going to just ruin the fun for everyone and say the completely immature thing: HairPie.
"I always start writing with a clean piece of paper and a dirty mind."- Patrick Dennis

"Sex is a big question mark. It is something people will talk about forever."- Catherine Deneuve

On and Offs

Sex, Coffee, and Donuts

Oniya