The Gingerbread House (All Welcome - Open Rp)

Started by Aislinn, July 28, 2013, 11:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phloughphie

Phloughphie closes his eyes to concentrate and suddenly "I am the genie of the lamp.  You get 1 wish master."  "I wish that you give syk a pie a day and that the pies never make her gain weight but rather they balance it at what she considers optimum."

Dys Astyr

Bursts into laughter watching Fluffster talking to himself. No more drinks for you! Gestures to indicate that her friend should sit down and relax.

Its been a long day of pie chasing my Fluffy friend, time to unwind.
Alive! Trying to catch up but there is a lot, please be patient! Thank you. <3

Phloughphie

He sits next to her, right next to her and says "Ask for a pie."

Dys Astyr

Piques an eyebrow at the request but shrugs, quickly knocking back whats left of her second drink.
Gimme a pie!

A large pie materializes above her and smacks down onto her head, she rolls over onto her side clutching her skull, grumbling about "not having enough to drink for this nonsense". Meanwhile the pie magically floats to the floor, unharmed. Lurching back to an upright position, one hand still tenderly clutching her abused dome, she stares at the pie unblinking.

Phloughphie

Dys Astyr

Blinks finally, and rubs the goose egg that now graces the top of her head.

Hey a pie! Just like magic!

Possibly a few marbles got knocked loose by the pie, or maybe they were loose already.

Phloughphie

"1 Genie.  1 pie a day.  Special pie, it sets your weight yo your ideal."

Dys Astyr

Oh my various gods I am gonna be epic. Laughs maniacally. For now pie is the ideal food for hoisting! What more could you want in life?

It was very generous of you to make my life so pieful, to show my appreciation I think you should share this pie with me.

Phloughphie

Thank you.  He pulls his remaining pie out of his pockets and in a pants pocket that must be a bag of holding he finds the biggest damn pie server ever.  It fits this pie'

Dys Astyr

One should always be prepared. Unhooks her titanium survival spork from her belt with a unsettling grin. I wonder what type of pie it is.

Phloughphie

"Give it the smell test.  My olfactory senses aare weak."

Dys Astyr

Nods, and ever so gently presses the tines of the spork into the pie, creating a small crack in the crust. Despite the small size of that puncture clouds of steam roll out, not unlike a steam train. Leaning forward she inhales deeply of the flavorful steam. After a moment of consideration she speaks.

I do believe this is chicken dumpling pie.

Phloughphie

"Then I have a request that you will love hope.  When we finish let us give the remainder to widows and orphans.  I am an orphan."

Dys Astyr

Sounds fair enough. I may not have been an orphan but I am no stranger to having to scrape by through the "food or rent" situations. Besides, I am relatively certain this pie is large enough for a small village. Possibly Pie-zilla.

Phloughphie

"I shoulkd have specified preservatives... Oh well."  Time for me to be careful again.  What I just backspaced out was not fork.

Dys Astyr

Well you know what they say about looking gift donkeys in the teeth and all. Tries a sporkful of the pie, then starts rocking back and forth, letting out a loud "mmMMmmMMmmMMmmm" as her eyes begin to water.

Hot, hot, hot. Good, but hot. Maybe we ought to let it cool down some.

Phloughphie

Phloughphie pulls a bowl, a spoon, a fork, and a serving spoon out of his pocket and dishes up a big bowl full then swallows dryly then speaks "This is a big step for me syk.  Care to share this bowl full with me?" He looks nervous and quivery as he asks.

Dys Astyr

Tilts her head to the side inquisitively, unsure what to make of the comment and behavior.

What you never have chicken dumplings before?

Nonplussed and without waiting for an answer she claimed a sporkfull, and, after carefully blowing on it to ensure there would be no repeat of the first tasting incident, popped it into her mouth.

Dumplings are amazing, don't worry they don't bite. Usually.

Phloughphie

"I meant share 'this' bowl' which I am holding.  It cools off quicker."

Dys Astyr

Laughs, in a genuine, if somewhat disproportionate to what is going on, way. It struck her as funny for some reason.

Time for another drink I think.

Phloughphie

from that seemingly bottomless yet never bulging pocket Phloughphie pulls out a nearly icy glass full of his ultimate beverage, an absolutely perfect example of fruit drink, chocolate milk. "Wait, you say, that's not a fruit." "Aha dear lady, chocolate grows on a tree so it's a fruit.  Plainly and simply it is a fruit."

Dys Astyr

Fair enough. Takes the glass from his hand without waiting for it to be offered and has a long drink. When she returns the glass she has a foam mustache on her upper lip and is grinning.

I haven't had chocolate milk in ages. I forgot how good it was.

Phloughphie

"It really is a wonder, you know?  That wasn't even spilled in this pocket."  He takes a  generous bite of chicken.  Then he scoops up some gravy on a piece of the crust. "Mmm...."

Dys Astyr

It wouldn't be a very good magic pocket if all the stuff inside it got messed up. Logic.  ;)

Phloughphie

"Yesterday it was just a pocket,  Now it's magic pocket.  I wonder what's next.  Oh sure.  I know.:."  He eats more lunch.