Pledges and Sisters (Sorority House interest check - FxFxFxF)

Started by PeachyPie, December 20, 2014, 05:04:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bibliophilia

I'm straight-up obsessed with Harper and this game.  -snickers.-

GnothiSeauton

If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Kokaine

Im excited as well. My muse wants to use Whitney Mixter for a pledge >.>

Actually nvm on that... *skips off to the One shots request thread*
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Vercile

Mysterica

Indeed the cast for this game is full of interesting sexy characters and we should be in for a fun game.  Now...  time to work on my character's history.

Vercile

Definitely, having a hard time finding a play by and coming up with a character on par.

PeachyPie

Just so everyone knows, Reia is now officially my Co-GM for this game.

Bibliophilia

RubySlippers

Reia

Quote from: PeachyPie on December 30, 2014, 07:19:29 PM
    Just so everyone knows, Reia is now officially my Co-GM for this game.

And I am so SUPER excited about this game. Yay! With that, let's get down to the nitty gritty. :P

• We're trying to get an accurate count of characters.

• If you have not yet posted a profile, but have already expressed interest and are still interested, let us know via reply here. Also, please verify the role you are looking to play.
      • If you already have one character and would like to have a second, reply and let us know what role you're looking to play for that character. When we have a clearer idea of numbers, we'll be able to see what secondary characters will fit.
      • If you are new and are interested in joining us, please do not submit character sheets as of yet. Reply and let us know what role you're interested in playing.
    • The sorority is going to be affiliated with UCLA (University of California Los Angeles) and will have an off campus house. The house will be located so as to be close to campus, beaches, etc.
    • Please note, this is the first year the sorority has been running. It was established due to Carin's connections/wealth. None of the current sisters would have been pledges for this sorority. It's possible that they were part of another sorority beforehand and that's fine. @Crash, PM us if there's a problem, I believe your character is the only one affected by this.
    • In case of an uneven number of characters:

• If you wouldn't mind your Pledge sharing Sister with another pledge, let us know.
      • If you'd be up to having your Sister take on TWO (no more than that) pledges, let us know.
      • This is not a guarantee/promise that it will happen. Mostly we want to try to make sure everyone has someone to play against for some scenes.

I believe that is all for now. *whew* We're working hard on dotting all our T's and crossing all our I's. Wait...no...whatever. ;D[/list]
    [tr][td]

Updated: 03/24/19
    [/td][td]
    Updated: 06/24/12
    [/td][td]
    Updated: 07/20/15
    [/td][td]
    Posted: 11/24/14
    [/td][td]
    Updated: 03/04/19
    [/td][/tr][/table]

Bibliophilia

I'd be down for playing a pledge, as well.  But, only if the numbers sort themselves out properly.  I'm also totally cool with just playing Harper.

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Bibliophilia on December 30, 2014, 08:21:42 PM
    I'd be down for playing a pledge, as well.  But, only if the numbers sort themselves out properly.  I'm also totally cool with just playing Harper.

My thoughts exactly. 

I have a little bit of an idea in mind, but I don't have to play a pledge.
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Mysterica

Well then, I suppose it would be a good time to point out that I would not be averse to serving alongside a second pledge while I announce that I finally have a bit of Adele's history worked out.

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Vercile

Still interested, Still working on my CS. Though I admit, there's a lot of scrunched up paper on the floor. -.-

Ron Don Volante

I would have Lakshmi take two pledges but keep in mind, Lakshmi is a mean gal so only say yes if you want a Sister who is on the cruel/sadistic side.
    My character and plot repository

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.

Angel Fire

I am still catching up here so I will quote the words of Lorelei here about the excitement of coming in.

"OMG!  I am super stoked to get out to the mainland and ride the waves!  Maybe I can get my hands dirty into some computer wires too?  Gods... so many good vibes happening around here that I feel like I am on a natural high!"

*Smiles*
    Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
    May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
    My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Bibliophilia

As VP, Harper will be claiming the basement bedroom with the small covered balcony.  Since, obviously, Carin will be claiming the master bedroom, right?

subjuanita

I would be interested in joining the story as a pledge, if there is still room in this story. My character would pair up well with one of dominant Sisters in the Sorority. Let me know if there is space and I will get a CS done.

Mysterica

Partnering with Lakshmi doesn't scare me.  Don't get me wrong, Adele would surely learn to be terrified, but to be fair she could use someone to help... direct her.  Girl went off to school with no real plan.  Doesn't even have a clue yet what to major in.

Bibliophilia

Okay, I'm done obsessively adding accessories to Harper's sheet, I think.  -snickers.-

Kokaine

A quick question for the Boss ladies: Are we going to get a character thread or at least link sheets in one place so we don't have to keep going through the entire interest thread to find them and read up on characters?
    I don't mean to poke or make a fuss or anything, its just you know, some of us don't yet have a pledge or haven't had any interest so I'm thinking a little visibility might help. *shrug*

My O/Os

Mysterica

Quote from: Kokaine on December 31, 2014, 08:53:03 PM
    A quick question for the Boss ladies: Are we going to get a character thread or at least link sheets in one place so we don't have to keep going through the entire interest thread to find them and read up on characters?
    I don't mean to poke or make a fuss or anything, its just you know, some of us don't yet have a pledge or haven't had any interest so I'm thinking a little visibility might help. *shrug*

I was actually just wondering about the same thing as I searched the sheets out for much the same reason.

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Kokaine on December 31, 2014, 08:53:03 PM

+1

Seeking New Stories

PeachyPie

QuoteA quick question for the Boss ladies: Are we going to get a character thread or at least link sheets in one place so we don't have to keep going through the entire  interest thread to find them and read up on characters? I don't mean to poke or make a fuss or anything, its just you know, some of us don't yet have a pledge or haven't had any interest so I'm thinking a little visibility might help. *shrug*

I think Reia said she was working on doing that.