Interest Check ...OWOD ...Vampire the Masq ...Sabbat ...Systems..[EX]

Started by Sasha, January 03, 2011, 10:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sasha

Would like to check the interest in putting together a small systems game ....and attempting to utilize the dice roller . I have ran many a game in a chat based program as a storyteller , I think I have figured out a way to modify and use the dice roller . The game will be about a journey ..with obstacles in the way a recon type mission .

Positions :

Ductus :  Feyja Roserita ...gangrel  - played by Sasha
Priest :
Pack Member 1 :
Pack Member 2 :
Pack Member 3 :
Recruit :
Probationary Member :

Clans accepted :

Brujah
Gangrel
Tzimisce
Lasombra
Nosferatu  Anti.
Toreador Anti .
Malk
Pander

Others - after discussion and with approval .

Notes of Interest

Need to be generation 9 or below
      9th Generation,Blood Pool = 14,BP/Turn = 2
     10th Generation,Blood Pool = 13, BP/Turn = 1
     11th Generation, Blood Pool = 12, BP/Turn = 1
     12th Generation, Blood Pool = 11, BP/Turn = 1
     13th Generation, Blood Pool = 10, BP/Turn = 1

Maximum Age is 2 or 350 years
Use 25 freebie points - in character creation.
Max of 7 points from Flaws- you may have more flaws but only count 7 points.
Max starting Attribute is 4 with limited use, prefer 3.
Max starting Ability is 4 with limited use, prefer 3
Starting Characters 4 dots in Clan Disciplines < Can use freebie or points from flaws to buy another >

Right now checking to see Interest in attempting to do this here on E is , please note the Sabbat though brutal do actually have an honor code to them . We will do a Vaulderie at the beginning of the game so every will have that influence factor to deal with . The game will have freeform style writings and would like to concentrate on the interactions within the pack . We can play a few games along the way ..as well . This is not a game for those that wish to create a loving vampire.

Upon entering the game you must acknowledge that your character might be killed . It's a character , though it is not my intent to wipe out any character , but if you go off and play suicide then you know shit happens . I have no issue rolling to the consequences.

That's about it for now ...happy to answer any questions here or feel free to send me a PM .

Sasha

fallensaviour

i have an idea for a torrie anti trib i could use...it was originally set up as a tzimicie but after reading about it...the torrie anti trib fits better

lorcan

Sasha

Quote from: lorcan on January 03, 2011, 11:00:08 PM
Hmm i would like to throw my hat in for a pander.

A pander would be acceptable . Are you thinking of playing a recruit or a pack member ? Please keep in mind the game is with them on a recon type mission . They are nomadiac type pack .

Sasha

Quote from: fallensaviour on January 03, 2011, 10:09:53 PM
i have an idea for a torrie anti trib i could use...it was originally set up as a tzimicie but after reading about it...the torrie anti trib fits better

Both are interesting ....that is for sure .

fallensaviour

the character viewed murder as an artform...or at least the blood of a murder victim as art supplies...and the alleys she killed them in a canvas ;)

i originally made her tzimicie for a joke on the name but it really doesnt fit as well as the toreador antitribue

mystictiger

This sounds fun. I would very much like to be a Lasombra. After all, we make the Sabat look good.
Want a system game? I got system games!

Sasha

Quote from: fallensaviour on January 04, 2011, 08:59:12 AM
the character viewed murder as an artform...or at least the blood of a murder victim as art supplies...and the alleys she killed them in a canvas ;)

i originally made her tzimicie for a joke on the name but it really doesnt fit as well as the toreador antitribue

Sounds marvelous ....knew a character that stripped the flesh off humans to use the skin as the actual canvas , saving the eyes as making them chocolate covered was a delicacy he offered to the arch bishop . I believe he made necklaces and that out of the fingers ..used the hair to make paint brushes and the list went onward . Was pretty funny .

Sasha

Quote from: mystictiger on January 04, 2011, 12:01:02 PM
This sounds fun. I would very much like to be a Lasombra. After all, we make the Sabat look good.

Smirks ....of course the arrogance of that is completely understood by the others . But please feel free to make one if you like ...should be most fun , a beginning stage one is quite interesting .

lorcan

Hmm id like to play  a pack memeber thats if its cool with the rest of the pack.

Sasha

Going to close this interest check down for now ...if I decide to see about putting a game together at a later date , I will send all that showed interest a PM .

Thank-you so much for your interest .

Sasha