Passions Story Parlour (F for M or F)

Started by Passion Pants, November 24, 2022, 07:43:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Passion Pants

Helping the Homeless
I have been having an idea running n my head for a while so wondered if it would relate to a role play with somebody a idea we could both develop before and during writing it. Anyway, here we go.

I would play a young wife  who had lost her job and was now stuck at home struggling to find new work the loss of her income had caused problems in her marriage gradually driving them apart her husband neglecting and verbally abusing her.

So to try and regain some self confidence she began volunteering at a homeless centre finding she enjoyed the role she began to go out on the food runs on the street.One night she finds herself alone walking a dark alleyway on a derelict
site......anything could happen and she had not considered it....when it does what feelings stir in her to run to the police or something else.

Her Sisters Life

Sophie had married well her husband successful and ambitious she wanted for nothing, her twin sister Laura however had gone the other way and fallen in with the wrong people.Her life was one of drug use, partying, crime and prostitution to pay for it, she bounced from life  living on the streets, too run down apartments and squatting in houses.

The sisters spoke occasionally then one day a letter arrived for Sophie saying her sister had to leave town it contained a address and a set of keys asking her to check it occasionally and she would be in touch.

I see the rich sister being mistaken for her twin will she run with it see her sisters life and see enjoy aspects of it and continue to play the deception. I think it will need someone to play multiple roles this idea is open to discussion and development so hit me up with a pm.

Wife's/Husbands younger Sister

Wife or Fiancee Younger Sister .  I see the idea of your wife/fiancĂ© and her sister being opposites.  Your wife being the perfect, studious daughter with her life together.  While her sister is more of the bad girl/party girl.  Maybe she is dropping out of college, or has some other issues (sex addict, drugs, etc), but she is completely opposite of my older sister..

For the role, I see either my character traveling to visit , or my sister and  your character traveling to our parents house for something and I am home.  I see the story developing as your character gets pulled into her web and finds himself giving into urges he didn't ever realize he had. A bit of discussion can be done with my potential co-author to make sure the role fits both of us. Some kinks I enjoy in role plays are cheating, bad girls, and risk of impregnation.

Please PM me if you are interested in discussing the roles. I have left them fairly short on detail because I am open to suggestion and  counter ideas to form a good partnership

Pm me if interested
my on's & off's at
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=23059.0

If you have any ideas for role plays message me and we can discuss anything considered xx

Behind every great woman, is a guy looking at her ass