Blue is Seeking Roleplay (sub F for Dom M)

Started by Wild Blue Yonder, July 12, 2020, 11:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wild Blue Yonder

Current Status - Closed, for now. Thank you <3

Greetings,

You can call me Blue, if you desire.

I am a stay-at-home wife and mother. I have been roleplaying on and off for the past 15+ years. Forum Roleplaying, for myself, has always been a hobby of blessed opportunities; an expressive outlet and creative haven for this multi-faceted heart. I enjoy meeting like-minded individuals and forming new friendships, and being part of a strong community that tailors growth and diversity within the little perverted worlds we sinfully entertain.

Some Bullet Quickies:

• My posting length varies depending on the content I desire to cover. But I can promise you nothing less of 3 paragraphs. Lately I have been favoring some easy roleplays that remains around 3 to 7 paragraphs per post, but in the end I always default towards matching your own personal effort.
  • I am slow-paced, it seems. I am best paired with roleplayers who can weather out a good story - maybe an average of one post a week.
  • I label myself as a roleplayer of submissive/bottom females. But I have a very wide avenue of roleplaying interests and sometimes I jump out of that comfort box.
  • But having said that, I am very picky these days as to what roleplay I bring under my fingertips. It all boils down to what I am in the mood for, tbh.
  • Kinks/fetishes (offs and ons) is never a matter of like and dislike for me, but is a matter of style, taste, and timing. I have no sexual roleplaying limits. As long as it feels right for our story, and remains true to the personality of our characters, I will have no problem rolling myself around in it. This doesn't mean I am adverse to discussing such yummy yes or no's. In fact, it is healthy to have an idea before jumping right into things.

What I am looking for:
I am a lover (possibly an addict) of power exchange. I can't help myself. I am 99.9% sure that if the roleplay fails to encompass any form of power exchange dynamic then I will not be interested in participating. I am sorry, but I am what I am, and I know what I like! Below are a list of some story dynamics that I am currently craving, and feel free to contact me if you have a roleplay idea that might reflect any of these!

Oh and also, I like a good 70/30 plot/smut ratio, but then again I also love a good 30/70 plot/smut ratio too! Oopfy! The following decimals are only snippets of plots to get us going in the right direction, and if you enjoy a deep plot or world building we can definitely run that route with them. Just lemme know.

Current Cravings!
~ A Fxf plot
~ demoralizing my character into a gimp
~ science fiction alien abduction
~ a pirate adventure
~ guidance into accepting bdsm lifestyle
~ a God/slave dynamic
~ bondage, bondage, bondage

Current Off's
macro/micro
incest
playing a superhero
gore or vore

Role Reversal - I am fascinated how our nature can overrule status and social expectations. I enjoy playing females of importance, or in authority, who are complete submissives in the bedroom.
+

• The Queen cannot trust her kingdom to anyone, and so she has never married. But this also means she has no one to bed. You can play a male dominant servant or a male dominant slave who, after a little push in the right direction, finds the Queen more consensual than most.
  • The female boss has been a bit bitchy lately and has been earning the ire of her employers. One male decides enough is enough. (con, or dub-con, or non-con)
  • In a science fiction setting, your male character is purchased as a sexual slave for my female character. Somewhere in the sex it becomes clear who the real owner is. (consensual)

Instruction, Guidance, & Exploration - I enjoy roleplaying a girl who is being taught how to please a man, and incidentally this man loves his BDSM ways. These are a couple of my favorite plot snippets:
+

• Your male character has been hired to sexually teach and prepare the princess for her arranged marriage.
  • Two or three siblings (can be female or male) earn their shelter and food by submitting to the Lord of the Manor, who teaches them how to bring him pleasure.
  • Merry Maids is a house cleaning service, and your male character has been requesting the service of my female character more and more. He finds her mistakes at cleaning his house and punishes her - the first time with just some verbal humiliation, the second time with a firm spanking, the third time a little more naughty...

Abduction, Kidnap, Prisoner - I do love nonconsent just as much as consent. These usually involved force and rape, which I highly enjoy playing.
+

• Your male Hunter has captured my female vampire and instead of killing her he keeps her around and torments her.
  • Any good classic abduction - some girl being swept away into the basement of a sadistic, crazy man.
  • A female prisoner forced to service the male guards. (no gang-bangs at this time)
  • My female is a resident of a psychological hospital due to some mental illness and hullucinations. She is also the favorite of the Staff, who like to have their way with her. You can play just one character who visits her multiple times, or a series of men as she moves throughout the day. (no gang-bangs at this time)
  • You play an alien race (human-like features please) who abduct two sisters (both girls I will play) for their 'zoo' of creatures. This zoo is for the entertainment of their species, who collects life from various planets. Turns out they already had a male (you will play him, along with the alien species) and want the females for their breeding program.

Spoils of War - Lots of possibilities here! I am sure you already have some good guesses as to what you will find below.
+

• My virgin girl who is dedicated to the worship of a deity is now the slave of your General character who has overtaken the land and its holy temples.
  • A multi-character science-fiction roleplay where the crew of my spaceship is now hostage to the crew of your marauding spaceship.
  • My character is a Native American girl who does not speak English, and is abducted by your male character and his troop of men.

Dumb Bimbos and Try Hard Sluts - I normally only play these types of females in smut-type roleplays. They can be fun and sometimes I crave a good one, but my drive for the roleplay can die off just as quickly as they've begun, which is why I like to keep these at smut standards.
+

• Your character is the Best Man at a wedding, who seduces the bride in secret before she walks the aisle.
  • You are on vacation with your best friend and his wife. She is a good girl but easily cracks under pressure.
  • My girl is your common prostitute just trying to earn her money.

Demoralized

Looking for someone who wouldn't mind being a (sort of) GM for me with this plot - MC is a princess, and you play everyone else around her. There is her father (the King), her mother (the Queen), the prince (her brother) and various of other characters you can throw in there, like servants or other royals. But most importantly, your main character would be a male Tudor for the princess. It has been decided that the princess will be married off to the King of another country and culture, to strengthen bonds. This other kingdom is a night and day difference in culture than the princess' home sweet home. This other culture treats all women like slaves and possessions, and the King of this distant land even has many harems of his own. They are a very sexually-driven culture and everyone fears that their sheltered princess will not be accepted as a suitable arrangement in union for the political move. For one, she is very spoiled and entitled, and overly confident with her voice and opinions, whereas in the culture of her future kingdom, women are servants and rarely speak. It was a difficult decision, but it was decided by her father and mother that a Tudor (YC) would be brought in to teach the princess how to be an acceptable bride for her future husband. The Tudor will be given full rights to the princess in whatever way necessary to teach her and train her what her new purpose is.

One of the major dynamics I'd like to see is getting her accustomed to being used sexually at any time, by anyone. The Tudor would sexually use her, and he will oversee her being used by other people as well! It can start small, as he breaks her in, by maybe a lucky servant boy who happened to be in the right place at the right time, and the Tudor decided to advance her training. And then maybe the Tudor takes her into public and has sex with her...until eventually her own father is encouraged to do the same to her. But I would love to see some sort of rivalry between her and her brother, the prince. Maybe she has been cruel to him, like an awful big sister, and now he gets to treat her like he has always wanted to and not get into trouble for it.

Another dynamic is heavy brainwashing - teaching her the lessons of this new culture that takes pride in female service. It would be nice to turn things into a near religious sin to behave unbecoming of a slave. And the Tudor will punish her for being a sinful female.

Would also like to see some heavy rituals and customs in here - maybe like a Gor culture - where there are slave postures and symbolic meanings in gestures of bondage and servitude. So the Tudor will force her to act out these rituals around the palace - like making no eye-contact with anyone, or asking permission to enter a room, kneeling at a man's feet. She will be humiliated in front of everyone in her own home palace, who are used to seeing her as a pompous child.

Other dynamics/things I would like to see included are - bondage, spanking, cropping, sensory deprivation, public nudity, bestiality, humiliation, degradation, slapping, roughness, caging, leashes, gags.

Above all it is very important to me that the Tudor is considered by the princess as her Master. Even though he is capable of dragging her through some very depraved and humiliating things, he never looses his gentleman conduct. He is strict and firm, and somehow knows how to take her humanity away while never disrespecting her. He is rough and manhandles her, but never puts her in danger.

I will be playing the princess as bratty, spoiled, and temperamental. There will be times of non-consent, dubious consent, and consent. She will hate the Tudor at first, but I desire for her to eventually learn to love and adore the Tudor. He will take her virginity afterall, and will be the only intimate lover she has ever known. 

Wild Blue Yonder

Bump - I have lately ended a roleplay and find myself needing another!

Wild Blue Yonder

Bump - stuck at home with covid and looking for a fresh roleplay.

despickable

Im interested in RP with the powerful corporate woman by day sub at night had this idea for something like this f and not be able to find anyone who could do it. Please PM we will discuss it there

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs