Storytime (Discord F iso Male characters)

Started by AnnieSatin, November 08, 2020, 11:32:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnnieSatin

Hi ! So let's talk basics. I'm a female writer who writes female characters in fxm scenes. I don't care if you are male irl or how you identify as long as your character is male. I am looking to write in discord. I prefer story over smut, in fact I am looking for a partner who wouldn't mind fading to black when it comes to graphic scenes. There are plenty of my writing samples on E you can see if you like.

As far as the story ideas go I prefer to talk about things and come up with ideas together. If you like historical settings I LOVE YOU ! But I will write modern or even futuristic. I'm not too good at high magic or furries. Come find me :)

Annie

Nefoedd

Hello :). Fade to black historical fiction with me writing as a male character sounds right up my alley. This is my first reply to anything like this and I’m a little nervous, so I hope it’s okay to post here. I know it’s been a while since you posted - I got the little red notification to tell me - but this sounds so perfect that I’ve come back multiple times to try and psych myself up to respond and approach you!

A little about me: I’m unapproved, which may mean I don’t become a member. Full disclosure, I don’t know what happens then with regards to me being able to continue to write non-adult. I hope it doesn’t prevent me, but I feel I should point it out and warn you. Though I’m sure you know more than I about the whole thing.

My writing experience: I’ve been writing for years, though not necessarily in a role playing capacity. I believe I’m adequate. I hope to learn so much more about dynamic writing through this medium. Character development and relationship development especially. I’m hoping to find more of a dynamic, choose your own ending story type medium, rather than writing lots of smut (I’ve never written a sex scene in my life, good Catholic girl that I am, so that will prove a challenge all it’s own should I be approved). I want to write a story with another  person, with all the nuance, suspense, drama and excitement that entails.

Historic periods I love. Anything from the 1300s right up to the 1900s really. I have more knowledge about UK history, being Welsh. But am learning more about American history as I get older, branching out. My european history knowledge comes in fits and spurts, I’m great with French, Italian, Spanish, and Norwegian...but anywhere else I’ve yet to study extensively. Generally if it happened in the past though and you have a favourite era I am a million per cent into researching and learning. Recreationally I tend to write history in AU settings, taking an era and transporting it to a fresh world as I find it slightly less stressful than keeping an extensive timeline of characters who existed, although not entirely against doing that either. 

Gosh, I haven’t half babbled.

Sorry about That. Im not sure what information one usually requires in order to choose a roleplay partner.

But basically, I’m interested, please pick me.  ;D
Passion is the source of our finest moments; the joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief. It hurts sometimes more than we can bear. If we could live without passion, maybe we'd truly know some kind of peace. But we would be hollow.
o&oa&a  
Status: will be erratic and unreliable until September, if that's a huge problem then please message me, I endeavour to reply to PMs quickly   :-*

AnnieSatin