You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2022, 09:49:04 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Tails of Monkey - Hey Adventure is still waiting  (Read 32653 times)

Offline CatherineTopic starter

• Legate
  • Enchanted
  • Just a pixie flitting about, don’t worry mwhaha!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Tails of Monkey - Hey Adventure is still waiting
« Reply #225 on: November 17, 2022, 07:58:50 am »
It looked like my poking had caused the Black furred curtain to move giving me an opening. Like any ninja girl I am going to take advantage of it.

*Rule one of being a ninja girl, take advantage of open curtains. Okay it is a simple rule but hey simple is sometimes better. If a rule is too complicated it won't be followed. For example, let's do an extreme and not like it would ever happen. Let's say there is a missile and there is like a manual of what not to do, blah boring and yawn, it isn't really written to keep you involved and after a while it is just blah blah blah. It can be made really simple by just having sign saying 'don't press this button!' Direct and simple and I know what not to do.*

I slide between the black furred curtain and the wall. Not really slide but scoot sideways. What? How do I know about missiles and buttons? I have seen movies with them in them. So I learned never press the button unless you are an evil overlord. Can I get back to scooting? What the explanation wasn't good enough?

Okay fine If it will help. The British government contacted me once when their big guy was down with a cold. They were having a problem with a guy who loved to pet cats and laugh evilly. It seemed like he somehow got a missile and well he shouldn't have gotten one. So yeah double oh monkey girl was sent in to rake care if it. I did such a good job they gave me a pen and watch, telling me they did things winking a lot. Of course they did, one writes and the other tells time. Wow impressive, okay it was odd that little old lady slapped her never and then passed out after I played with the watch.

If I told you anymore I would have to kill you. Don't worry it won't hurt much. Let me just pinch you right here and you won't feel anything.  Don't look so alarmed I had to sign a waiver and everything. So yeah come here. Just kidding, pulling your tail.  Not going to kill you. *whisper* just don't tell anyone. *stop whistle*

Okay, back to scooting now? Okay and thank you.

I continue to scoot passing something big, black and glossy. I think I even heard another oink. Only confirming what I was thinking. This wasn't a curtain but a pig?

When I reach a corner I turn and keep going. I get a could steps when I am pressed against the wall by something. Something moist and squishy, ewwwwww this isn't fun and it is breathing on me and it stinks!

Someone call 911! Blargh.

• Legate
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #226 on: November 29, 2022, 07:46:20 am »
I try to get myself free but every time I think I find a place to put a hand it slips and well.... what I feel is enough to get me to jerk my hands back banging my elbows against the wall. So it goes ick bang ow over and over. 

It's like I am fighting a sumo wrestler and not in a good way and if I had to guess what is covering my hands a snotty one. * shiver *  Every time I think I am getting ahead I am being flipped around and pressed against the wall or something similar. It was like I was struggling for my life and whatever I was defending against had the upper hand.

I flip around and push with both hands and I get shot in the face with a jet of air, which smelled. Of course one hand goes back to cover my nose and and I get thumped in the head by something soft but lumpy. Like a heavy thick lumpy pillow that goes where it wants and no matter what you do you can't get comfortable. Somehow it always ends up on top in the morning and you are sore. Almost like you participated in a wrestling match while you slept. Hey is the pillow have a big belt on?

For a moment, I consider head butting but the whole head shooting forward into ick is um yeah..... No. Maybe if I tried, somehow in a blink of an eye I am tasting wall and one arm is pulled behind me. How in the world did that just happen? I push against the wall with one hand and the next moment I am upside down and I am folded up like a pretzel. I would try to spin but all I think would get is an urk, hands on the ground and feet out spread out in the standard upside down fan position. The spinning part never showing up so the moment gets weird as my blood rushes to my head and I start to pass out.

This goes on for a while, me never getting the upper hand before finding myself being bent up like an origami thingie and i just don't bend that way in some spots. Snap crackle pop. How is my feet there? Snap crackle pop. I don't think my arms are suppose to be bending like that or my fingers!

This is like fighting a giant bed sheet, no matter what i do it has the upper hand. Whatever I have been struggling with backs away for a moment and I take advantage of that moment. Plan A is running away quickly and leaving a little cloud me behind.....  sometimes the best thing to do especially if you are facing something bug and nasty with a lot of teeth, acid and fire. Oh oh and spits out bees. Best to run on those circumstances. Plan b is to drop to my knees and beg not to be pretzeled anymore and covered with ick.

"Please I beg you don't bend me anymore. My joints don't like hurting and they are and that green stuff look really gross."

I choose plan c and reach out and grab whatever. Which afterwards had me thinking I should have came up with more plans. Grab grab and look and nearly faint. Hey don't laugh or say anything, you would faint to if you were starring at what I was and it was only like a foot or three feet away. All up close and personal.

A snout!

Oink!

((Oink))

• Legate
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #227 on: December 01, 2022, 08:13:51 am »
It wasn't just large but huge, like bigger than my head. If someone came  up behind me and gave me a push I would slip, up to my shoulders, into one of the nostrils. Now I wouldn't be happy and definitely wouldn't be laughing saying that was a 'good One' or something similar. I would be kicking my feet as i tried to pull myself out. When I managed to pull myself free  I would be arms across chest mad, then do the point and say "No! bad!" Then calmly walk away until I get out of sight,  then I would run crying to a shower. After eight hours of cleaning I think I had all of it out. Using the proper amount of hair care stuff to try and get it back to what it was before shiver and eek.

Could it be? A short nosed elephant, I tell myself as I wrestle with the snout. I don't want to be boogered on,so I struggled like s professional my push my arms forward and repeating 'no...no....no' over and over. You would too if you were staring Down a nostril of enormous size.

I push forwards again and try something, anything really. Shift arms to the right and let go. Nothing, they just sat where I let go of them until,I grabbed  them again. Which was nice since I did didn't have to hint for the nostrils. I tried pulling them down and then up but that was a no go. It just was. Stretch them apart and it felt like I was looking down into a void  that I was foolish enough to lean over and then fall down into.

OINK!

((Oink?))

• Legate
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #228 on: December 06, 2022, 07:46:25 am »
The oink I heard was one of pain, telling me whatever was attached to the snout that was pressing me against the wall and showing me who is boss was hurt because of me trying to get away. Mentally I wiped my forehead since, for a moment, I was imagining some large snout just floating there pressing me against the wall. Unless the snout learned to oink it meant it was attached to something.

I wonder how it would move, if it was a snout. Like an inch worm, inching itself along or would it fly around like a jet. Inhaling through its nostrils and exhaling out its..... whatever snouts have. The second one is kind of cool but the snot trails it would leave behind as it flew around would get messy. people would be slipping and falling and possibly getting hurt, which isn't good. People would be running away from me whenever they heard the roar of the snout flying towards them. Yeah I would have a flying snout but no friends.

The camera slows turns and zooms in a little as a tear forms and rolls dow my cheek. I
I push out my bottom lip as I sniff once, only once though since anymore wouldn't to  be overkill. Oh oh can I dub some sad violin music in to? It would add so much to the scene.

What? The answer is no for the violin. I guess I can work with just a tear. It would be the saddest tear ever though, people watching it would be emotionally touched by it and they would start to cry and then it would be like a pass it forward type a thing. Other would start to cry and then others and then others. Soon everyone is crying and no one remembers why. They just cry and cry and all of the world's tissue supply just dries up which is kind of funny if you think about it.

Okay I think I lost my train of thought, where was I?  Oh yeah flying snout which I know is not real. So it might be good if I figure out what is behind the snout. I reach up and place my hands on top of the snout and push up. The whole giant snout to monkey girl to wall thing making it a little harder.

Grunt!

Um yeah that wasn't me, that was the frog over..... there. *point*

I think it is some law that the cute and adorable cannot grunt, I would look it up and confirm but I am sort of busy at the moment so yeah...... we can say that the law says that the cute and adorable cannot grunt. That if it sounds like they did it must be a frog. That sounds official right?

Grunt!

Again not me but the frog that is right over there. *point*

I manage to push myself up only to see forehead, one filled with folds and black fur. Can't forget the black fur it is all over. I lean to the side and come face to face with a big black eye.

"Well hello, there you are," I say with a smile.

Oink!

• Legate
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #229 on: Yesterday at 07:59:55 am »
That is all I could think of saying really, face to face with an eyeball. I couldn't give it a hug because that would be gross. A big squeeze with face to pupil. Ick! I had nightmares after Halloween parties when I was a kid, they did the blind thing and had you put your hand in a bowl of skinned grapes talking you it was eyeballs. Squishy and sticky and other things that end in y.

That night and for a week later I had nightmares of eyeballs rolling up and looking up as they nudged me with their eyeballness. Giving me a complex because they can't blink. That and who would go around skinning grapes?!?

Anyways no hugging the giant eyeball.

"I guess I should introduce myself," I say sitting there looking at my reflection in the giant eyeball, "I am Nichole Anne Marie Smith, my friends call me monkey for an obvious reasons it ." Pointing over a shoulder with a thumb to hopefully my tail that is sitting there. If not there is going to be a confused look coming from the giant eyeball.

Luckily my tail had training as an escape artist, using a credit card that it had found somewhere and a piece of gum it had managed to escape. It had actually escaped before I did but felt sorry so it faked being stuck.

If the eyeball had a head it nodded.

Oink.

"Hello to you too," I answered with a smile, "So what are you called?"

Oink!

"Hmmmm that is interesting. I never pictured you as that," I look around as I nod, past the eyeball to take more of everything in, "Would it be okay if I gave you a nickname so I don't mispronounce your name?"

Oink.

"Good, if you let me down I can take look at you, give you a nickname that is fitting. I don't want to give you a nickname that doesn't fit like snugglebum."

Oink.

Moments later the equation was changed from snout plus monkey girl plus wall to monkey girl falling down a wall and sticking a three point landing.

I throw my arms out and do a little bow for the judges. That might help with the one judge. Nine nine eight nine and one. Boooooo.................l.

((Oink. Oink. Oink.))