Muse/Welcoming FAQs

Started by Amaris, June 10, 2019, 11:41:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amaris

Of course you can! We would love for you to join :)

NomDeGuerre

Outstanding! Thanks.  :-)
NomDeGuerre

Keep company with those who make you better. –English Proverb

Oniya

Take a look here for some handy tips for Muse-ing.  ;D
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

NomDeGuerre

Quote from: Oniya on July 16, 2019, 08:21:25 PM
Take a look here for some handy tips for Muse-ing.  ;D

Seen and noted. Thank you. :D
NomDeGuerre

Keep company with those who make you better. –English Proverb

Obsidian Isolabella

I am noticing something rather odd that I hadn't noticed before. Why is there the gold outline on the Muse tag on my title thingy? I don't mind it at all was just curious! :D

Blythe

Quote from: The Gothic Raven on July 25, 2019, 09:06:13 PM
I am noticing something rather odd that I hadn't noticed before. Why is there the gold outline on the Muse tag on my title thingy? I don't mind it at all was just curious! :D

Great question--this is because you had the Dame tag, which is a donor tag. The donor tags have the bits of gold, so your Muse tag does as well. :)

Obsidian Isolabella

Quote from: Bly on July 25, 2019, 09:10:49 PM
Great question--this is because you had the Dame tag, which is a donor tag. The donor tags have the bits of gold, so your Muse tag does as well. :)

Ahhhhh, I don't think I ever noticed that before on my Dame tag. That totally explains it! :) Thanks Bly!

Blythe

Quote from: The Gothic Raven on July 25, 2019, 09:12:38 PM
Ahhhhh, I don't think I ever noticed that before on my Dame tag. That totally explains it! :) Thanks Bly!

You're welcome <3

Hedone

I would certainly love a guide to the twists, turns and etiquette here. It's a bit daunting! I am an artist (visual) who loves words and writing, but clearly not up to deciphering Elliquiy. I've made a basic introduction and guess I just wait on things to turn as and when....?

In any case, greetings from this Brit in LA, excited to find this place!

Naiah

Quote from: Hedone on October 20, 2020, 04:33:26 AM
I would certainly love a guide to the twists, turns and etiquette here. It's a bit daunting! I am an artist (visual) who loves words and writing, but clearly not up to deciphering Elliquiy. I've made a basic introduction and guess I just wait on things to turn as and when....?

In any case, greetings from this Brit in LA, excited to find this place!

Welcome to E! You have done it right! Soon we will ppop round your new thread abd ask you some questions to get to know you better :D And dont fret, the approval process can take up to 2-3 days :)

Hedone

Thanks, Naiah. I look forward to those questions!

I'm actually really looking forward to them as I've neglected my writing to shocking levels. Life, health and yada yada, excuses, excuses....

It's just amazing to feel that urge to write again and wonderful to be here.

Naiah

It is glorious when the muse sparks to life! :D See you in your thread! :D

oldhenry

New to this forum unapproved not new to the world of role play an old man feeling his way slowly

Britwitch

Quote from: oldhenry on November 04, 2020, 05:36:08 PM
New to this forum unapproved not new to the world of role play an old man feeling his way slowly

Welcome and I do hope you enjoy your time here! I'm sure our lovely members will soon make you feel at home :D

Current status : Selectively seeking new stories

BlackStone

Is there an application process to become a muse?

Oniya

Nope.  If you're active in the intro forum, there's an automated server routine that puts the badge up.  (You can opt out of the badge in your profile under 'Account Settings'.)  If your activity drops off (that's okay!) you get returned to your usual badge.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

BlackStone

Umbreon

Hi, I am a returning member from about er, 10 years ago. Just wondering, is it okay to make an introduction thread to reintroduce myself, or is it unnecessary? I am unsure how long I am back this time.

Chasing Dreams

Quote from: Umbreon on January 15, 2022, 06:55:40 PM
Hi, I am a returning member from about er, 10 years ago. Just wondering, is it okay to make an introduction thread to reintroduce myself, or is it unnecessary? I am unsure how long I am back this time.
Hey there and welcome back! You can make a thread in the Apologies and Absences board since you are already an approved member. Making a thread in the introduction thread is unnecessary as you are an approved member.
Selectively Available for NEW stories.
Status ⋮ Around here somewhere.
Posts owed ⋮ 4 out of 11 
Posting Order (Click to see.)

Thank you Amaris for the beautiful signature!

Umbreon

Quote from: Chasing Dreams on January 15, 2022, 07:03:08 PM
Hey there and welcome back! You can make a thread in the Apologies and Absences board since you are already an approved member. Making a thread in the introduction thread is unnecessary as you are an approved member.

Thank you! I did just notice that haha, hopefully I will stick around, this site was pretty cool when I was about 23 I believe. Will go make a thread now in the Absences forum.

RedPhoenix

Hey, idle thought that I have no way of knowing so sorry if this has been done forever. But is the link to the discord server being sent on with the approval messages? Now that it's not prominent at the top of the site for the time being and is kind of hiding with a lot of other stickies in the thick of many forums at least it might be a good way to make sure folks know about it? Okay sorry again if this has been done for ages, I just obviously haven't seen the welcome to E pm in a very long time!
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.