Western RP (Male Wanted)

Started by Piercer, March 27, 2010, 11:58:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Piercer

Needed male:

In the old west the dust could rise and fall for days outside the town of Adela, and still few visitors would come. The small town of only 100 was to far out of the way for visitors to come, and after awhile the towns folk realized this. Still Adela continued to the thrive and the towns folk lived peaceful lives. Everyone knew everyone, and when a visitor finally did come around it brought buzz through the town. Most of the rare visitors asked for a night at the local inn, a drink at the tavern, and a good hardy meal leaving in the morning. Amanda grew used to these ways and never thought much of visitors, though she saw most of them when she worked. Her father owned the tavern, and as he became older she began to take over. Standing barely at 5'4, with eyes the colors of emeralds, and the hair color of deep red, most travelers tried to hit on her after a few drinks, but she was very good turning them down. Until one strange visitor changed her life.

I am kind of looking for the gunslinger type of male, one up for kicking up dust in a very calm area.
PM me or leave me a message. I am looking to RP in the forums.
Thanks,
Piercer.
Piercer - Putting the fear in your heart since 2006