o3o Wolfy would like..a pregnancy RP, perhaps? (Look inside. :D)

Started by Wolfy, March 22, 2010, 11:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

Either Human x Human, Human x Furry(preferred), or Furry x Furry.

Also looking for a MxFxF Roleplay that involves pregnancy somehow...

Wolfy

Doomsday

Wolfy

Doomsday

Well we need to work in a lot of other details, duh :P But pregnancy is fine. If you want it partially furry, who would be the furry one?

Wolfy

Well, I'd prefer one of the girls to be the Furry...or both. They can also be partially furry/Catgirls.

Lol..A random Idea popped into my head...a Lesbian couple wants to have a child together, so they pay a guy to impregnate one of them...only they both fall in love with him too.

Or something like that....just randomly popped into my head. O_o

Doomsday

Would be interesting, though it would seem like a less than furry game :P

Now, we wait for a 3rd interested partner.

Wolfy

Kandy

*Jumps up and down enthusiastically* Me me me! Choose me! I've been working really hard on my Neko Girl! I'll be a Catgirl!

Wolfy

Lol..Doomsday, what do you want to be?..If you want to be a full Furry Female, I'm sure that will be fine...so it can be Human x Furry x Catgirl..

:D

Doomsday

Full fur is not really my thing :P So I'm guessing it would be sort of a fantasy game? I guess I haven't played many (read: none at all) furry games.

Wolfy

Yeah, Fantasy..though in a modern setting...ya know. O-o...something like that..lol.

What about you, Kandy, any ideas?...and Doom, what would you like to be then? ^-^...Something different from a catgirl would be nice, though.

Doomsday

Kandy

*blinks and points at self in suprise* Me? *thinks hard* hmmmm... Maybe the guy is a er what do they call it when you have more than one wife? a polly something or other I don't know.

Wolfy

Polygamist? :P

and Any types, Doom...I like any type of /Girl, or anything female, anyway...you'd really have to ask Kandy what her limits are. :P

Doomsday

I mean, think of any types, because I'm drawing blanks. Hmm... GOatgirl?! :o

Wolfy

lol..with small curled horns and a fluffy little tail? :P

Kandy

Yes, thank you wolfy a polygamist.

I've never played or had a full fur partner. Really as long as she's not like an alien with tenticles or a fullfledged animal I should be fine

Though... I'm not sure about the goat thing.

Wolfy

Doomsday

Yeah, but I was thinking a little more... Hoovy.

I don't want cow or dog. If Kandy isn't fine with goats, though, we  can think of something else. Hmm. Start naming off things :P

Wolfy

Kandy

Deer doesn't make much sense unless it was just the ears and tail but the tiny little hooves can't do much.

I like Rabbit. hmmm... What about feathers?

Wolfy

Doomsday

Just watching a youtube video :P

Birdgirl might be interesting, though I'm not really crazy about that picture. Lemme go browse deviantart.

Wolfy

Ok..I found one for rabbit girl too...and Kandy, just because I said catgirl, doesn't mean you have to be one..you can be something different if you like. :P

Rabbit girl Picture: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v126/Wolfy4225/sample_c0be03c8cd3df1ff5e0d31790ee4.png

Plus a fluffy white cotton tail under her skirt, of course..lol.

Kandy

Let me practice my Neko Wolfy, I want to get really good at it.

I was thinking more along the lines of Maximum Ride for the bird girl though the bunnygirl is cute too.

Wolfy

Kandy

*Snuggles Wolfy* =^.V.^=

I like the idea of full out wings like the kids from MR. Huge twenty foot wingspan full feathers, and would fold up real nicely in little slits in the back making them almost impossible to see when folded tightly, but beautiful and magestic when extended.

Wolfy

I like, Doomsday..:P She could have very colorful wings that make her stand out..Lol

And I like the concept of having a cat girl and her natural 'prey' a bird girl, all under the same room..xD

Doomsday

Heh, that is interesting. I'll go with the colorful one.

Okay... What sort of setting is it gonna be? ::)

Kandy

Not necesarily Wolfy. If she's a raptor the cat would be her prey.

Kandy

Ooo! Ooo! The man could be like a collector or something, he collects rare genetic hybrids like the cat and bird girls. yes?

Wolfy

Lol..I suppose, Kandy..:P They both love him just like he loves them?...Which one should get pregnant, though..hmm...

Doomsday

The obvious answer is both... Hope you're fine with egg layers :o

Wolfy

Lol..Well I was hoping they'd both have a mammalian pregnancy...but Eggs sounds..interesting..:P If Kandy is fine with it, I suppose we could try and see.

Kandy

I don't mind. lol. And it doesn't matter to me if one gets pregnant and the other doesn't. What ever you guys wanna do is fine with me.

Wolfy

Soo..they both get pregnant then? :P And if Kandy is fine with it, then Doom, she can lay eggs. :D

Doomsday

Cool :) I don't know why egg-laying would squick you out if you're looking for live birth pregnancies, anyways :P One involves way less blood :D

Anyways, fantasy, modern fantasy, sci-fi...?

Wolfy

Modern Fantasy...or Sci-Fi, if you want it set in the future or something..:P

Doomsday

Hmm... Like I said, I guess I've never really played a game like this before. In the setting, do you see furries being normal people, or are they some sort of experiments?

Kandy

Cat girl ain't gunna have more than two though, and if she does then the others will have to be still born or something IDK, but I dont want a whole litter.

and not si-fi I'm not really into all the spacy futuristic stuff. However the whole science experiment genetic avian and feline hybrid mutant thing is cool, but that's about as si-fi as I get.

Wolfy

Not sure...Ideas, Kandy? *pulls her back in* I mean, if he is a 'collector' they would be experiments most likely...

So Modern Fantasy it is. o3o

Doomsday

Okay, experiments would be cool. Wolfy, you remember our big group game with thewhitedusk? Maybe they were sort of like that, regular humans who were changed.

Wolfy

Hmm..Interesting doom...although would they have been conditioned to think they had always been like they are now, or do they remember that they were once fully human..hmm...

Doomsday

I think it would be after they'd been broken, their humanity only a vague memory.

Or if you're feeling very dommish, it can be after they're transformed and before they're broken >:)

Kandy

My idea is They were test tube babies. Human egg and sperm with animal DNA graphted in, so when they were born they were born already genetically enhanced and modified. And you guys need to slow down, my comp is slow I can't keep up with all your posts. I had to keep changing mine.

Wolfy

*cuddles Kandy* I like Kandy's idea better...o3o..much easier...:P

Doomsday

Sure, we can do that. It would be a lot easier and less... Squickier if they were born like that.

Also...

I'll...

Try...

To...

Slow...

Down...

For...

You...

;)

Kandy

*cuddles* ^^ we could start with them already broken or the collector can break them.

lol thanks guys. :P

Wolfy

I like Kandy's idea...so..they won't have to be broken, and are in love with him....

They aren't pregnant at the start, but will become that way after a time, of course. :P

Kandy

Doomsday

Sounds fine to me. Who wants to make the thread... Logically, should maybe be Wolfy :P

If you need our char names... I'm thinking Rhiannon.

Kandy

Miahtasha, Miah for short.

Wolfy

Kandy

*glares at Wolfy* Nu uh, this was your idea you start. Besides, I started our last one.

Wolfy

But but but...I dunno how to start..lol...What time should it be? :P

Doomsday

4 in the afternoon? *shrug* :P

Maybe instead of being some sort of collector, you're buying them off of the black market?

Kandy

he could still be a collector and buy them off the black market.

BTW Miah is a bit stubborn and willful. ;P should be interesting.

Wolfy

Lol...Buying them, hmm?..Sounds interesting....I'll make the topic in a bit...gonna go to bed right now..I'll PM you two with it when I get it up. ^_^

Kandy