Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magma1519

Must you argue with everyone you meet? That's it I have had it with you. We are done.
A/A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=90553.0  *UPDATED! 8/13*

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

http://www.dlclearance.com/JP_BW_Man_Dry_inShower_with_towel.jpg

Idle

Is arguing your best excuse? Do you have to be so over dramatic? I should have done this a long time ago. It's over.

Mistress Maro

You don't ever play with The Maro and pet her, you are always so.. so... idle. Sorry but I need some fun. This is goodbye.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Idle

You never come around for me to shower you with affection. I have needs too. I feel this just isn't going to work.

Mistress Maro

The Maro has needs aswell and you just don't fill them. I agree with you, this just isn't going to work. We should break this off.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

minkflavoredcheese

This has been a long time coming, Maro. Cute as you are, as a man I simply cannot be satisfied with a loli neko girl. I never meant to hurt you, really, I didn't...

Lucinda

Thats it! I'm sorry, I give up! I've told you before I DON'T LIKE CHEESE!
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Keaira

You didn't even give it a chance.. I'm sorry we're over.
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Idle

I'm sorry, but I just can't be submissive to you anymore. I need a moment to relax and you just won't give it to me. Goodbye.

Phobetor

*Le Sigh* Idle...what can we say dear? We had some good times...but your eyes...Jeysus man! They creep me out!! I can't even sleep! It's over!  >:)
Not Available for new Stories.
Taking a break from E.

Mistress Maro

I am sorry but that string on your back keeps distracting me... mew.. -paws at it alitttle.- Nya. Gah. I can't do this.

Chris Rock

Magma1519

*achoo* I am sorry but *achoo* I am allergic to cats *achoo* so I *achoo* just don't see this working *achoo* out between us.*achoo*
A/A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=90553.0  *UPDATED! 8/13*

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

http://www.dlclearance.com/JP_BW_Man_Dry_inShower_with_towel.jpg

Keaira

It wouldn't hurt to use a tissue every now and then.. Because that is just disgusting.. I don't want to live like this anymore so I will pack my things and go.
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Idle

You are always wanting more. When will it be enough? It's over.

minkflavoredcheese

I can't keep silent any longer... I'm... I'm not gay. I'm sorry, I never meant to mislead you.

*leaves*

Idle

You were lying this entire time? Even after all of those special moments we shared? I can't believe you. I'm outta here.

sesshomaruartist

The thing is I got this operation and my chances don't look it's best if you just... who am I kidding the only sickness I have is you so I m getting rid of it.

Mistress Maro

Mr. Fluffy the Maro loves you and all but you are were so mean to Idle. I am sorry but you might end up being that mean to the Maro so I am just going to end it here.

Chris Rock

sesshomaruartist

Maro, you were great, unfourtunately the time has come when great is not enough, farewell.

Lucinda

That thing you keep doing in bed hurts so much! I don't care how good the orgasms were. I have to go!
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Mistress Maro

The Lu-Lu never blushes for the Maro. -huggle nuzzlez.- I wants to call it quits. But the Maro still wants to to be close. Nya. =3

Chris Rock

Keaira

Maro.. You're cute and all but I'm beginning to think you're not the type of Mistress I thought you were. Also, you never seem to realize I need a little space. You know, ALONE time? So, this my dear is the end.
Oh's and No's

Pristine Katalyst

Angel, I can't stand it anymore. 3 is not an E!!! Your intellectual lack of prowess is killing me, dulling my edge. So yeah. Later. Enjoy your life... without me.
O/O's & A/A's  5/3/10-updated!! Please read.

WARNING: This married person uses endearment randomly. No offense or anything else aside from gentle flirting intended.

Mistress Maro

Catalyst always reminds me of that thick skin on the bottom of someones foot that is all gross. Sorry I thought I could ignore that, Nya. But I cannot.

Chris Rock

Pristine Katalyst

Mistress Maro won't let me rub her tummeh. It's all I ask, and I've been clawed. Visciously. So together we are no more.
O/O's & A/A's  5/3/10-updated!! Please read.

WARNING: This married person uses endearment randomly. No offense or anything else aside from gentle flirting intended.