News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Welcome Aboard the Venus (Lesbian Cruise Game)

Started by Kokaine, January 01, 2015, 01:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElvenKitten

Quote from: ElvenKitten on January 07, 2015, 09:54:51 PM
Name : Ellen Kent
Gender Identity :Female
Relationship Status : Single

Height : 5 ft 7
Body type : Slim
Hair : Blonde
Eyes : Green
Distinguishing Features : Small Bat tattoo on right shoulder, British accent.

Likes : Writing, reading, swimming, metal music, pizza, and independent cinema.
Dislikes : Gossip magazines, cigarettes, reality tv,  and celebrity culture.

About: Ellen grew up in a fairly progressive household and so coming out was not really a problem though they were a little too enthusiastic. She found out herself after kissing her best friend on a dare and things going a lo further than expected. She was always a bit of a bookworm and loved to write spending hours in the library. She started work on an urban fantasy series called Broken Divinity and finished it while she was in college. After a lot of rejection letters and edits the series was finally published and became an almost overnight best-seller.

She is now working on a new book series and trying her best to handle her fame (though only famous in certain circles). Her agent afraid she might be working too hard urged her to hire someone to help out with administrative tasks and so Ellen caved and hired Kitty as a part time assistant. She became fast friends with Kitty and decided when she went on her much needed vacation to let her come as well.

Ellen is usually a little shy around new people but the increased attention has helped her confidence a little. She can seem very prim and proper at times often found on her own reading the latest Jim Butcher or Patrick Rothfuss novel. She does like to party however and tends to overdrink often making an ass of herself (at least from her perspective).   

Labels : Geek, Hipster, Bookworm

Sexuality : Lesbian
Sexual On's and Offs : On's: Light bondage, light biting, Shower sex, toys, rough play, roleplay,dirty talk  Off's: Excessive pain, gore, bathroom stuff.   

Player : ElvenKitten

Finished!...I think.

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Kokaine

Go ahead and move her over to the character thread, Kitten :)
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

ElvenKitten

Letrixia

Angel Fire

Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Kokaine

The OOC thread is up so those who have been approved are welcome to jump over there and chat, plot, or whatevs :)
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

la dame en noir

-working progress, just thought I get something out there-

Name : Rian Peters
Gender Identity : Female

Height : 5'5"
Body type : Curvy/Athletic
Hair : Reddish/brown
Eyes : Dark Brown
Distinguishing Features :

About:

Labels : Dancer, Sarcastic Nymphomanic, Alternative chick, Gamer

Sexuality : Pansexual
Sexual On's and Offs :

Player : la dame en noir
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Nowherewoman

Agh, wish I had seen this sooner.

Is there room for a newly-out, somewhat shy composer?
Instead of obsessing on the person you want to be, focus on who you DON'T want to be. It's much easier to not do certain things than to break your head on some ideal of yourself.

When the dust settles, you may find out you've become who you were supposed to be all along.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

Kokaine

My O/Os

Crash

Quote from: Nowherewoman on January 09, 2015, 09:17:23 PM
Agh, wish I had seen this sooner.

Is there room for a newly-out, somewhat shy composer?

Welcome Nowhere!

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Nowherewoman

Name : Anja Ries

Gender Identity :F

Height : 5'10"

Body type : Slender, small-breasted, but a bit hippy

Hair : Black pixie cut

Eyes : grey

Distinguishing Features : A quite soft and low-pitched voice.

Likes : Music (primarily classical and jazz), dancing, quiet reading, quiet discussion

Dislikes : Being interrupted while working, loud and rude people

About:

The world of a 'serious' composer is immensely competitive; without a secure University teaching position, it's a scramble of self-promotion and commission seeking, and still somewhat male-dominated. So the success of a soft-spoken woman from small town in Nova Scotia is all the more remarkable. Appearing from seemingly nowhere, Anja's set of three string quartets caught fire thanks to their complex but still accessible rhythm-driven language, even starting gossip containing the word 'Pulitzer'.

While she is an incredibly intense worker, Anja's personality is quite calm, as can be inferred from the inevitable barrage of trade paper interviews that follow that sort of 'sudden' celebrity. What few know is that working out her social and sexual identity is far harder for her than her composing; having never had a serious relationship with anyone of any gender, she is finally coming to terms with her attraction to women.  The cruise, for her, is less a search for a partner than it is an opportunity to experience the lifestyle, and to surround herself with an almost exclusively female vibe.

Labels : Quiet, polite, shy, intellectual, hard-working

Sexuality : Lesbian, recently out (though not publically), but very unsure of herself

Sexual On's and Offs : She's still figuring out who and what she is, so ATM, pretty vanilla. But she's open to learning...

Player : NowherWoman
Instead of obsessing on the person you want to be, focus on who you DON'T want to be. It's much easier to not do certain things than to break your head on some ideal of yourself.

When the dust settles, you may find out you've become who you were supposed to be all along.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

Kokaine

If you are happy with her NowhereWoman, you can go ahead and move Anja over to the approved character's thread. She looks good :)

My O/Os

Angel Fire

mmm!  Short hair and with both Anja and Noelle being shy and trying to find their ways in the world!  This looks to be the start of a sweet romance with some... pitfalls along the way if you are into this.  If you are, Please PM me so we can possibly talk about this a lil more *Smiles in hope*
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.

Kokaine

Any more takers? I wouldn't mind having someone to be seduced by wine and dine my Veronica ::)

My O/Os

Crash

Koka - Nadi is open to that scenario if you want.

I tend not to pair up right away, but we can see if they work together or if you need Veronica for our more shy characters that is fine too.

So far I think Veronica, Fox and Noelle seem to be the most compatible with Nadi.  Nadi would be attracted to Tacita too, but I think Dhi has something else in mind with the geeklets we have. ;)

Angel Fire

Quote from: Crash on January 10, 2015, 11:59:17 AM
Koka - Nadi is open to that scenario if you want.

I tend not to pair up right away, but we can see if they work together.

So far I think Veronica, Fox and Noelle seem to be the most compatible with Nadi.  Nadi would be attracted to Tacita too, but I think Dhi has something else in mind with the geeklets we have. ;)

I would tend to think that if Nadi and Noelle already know eachother... that Noelle would have a secret crush on Nadi.  To Noelle, Nadi is like a goddess in her eyes but she's too afraid to take the next step right now.

Dhi

I'd like to interact with a character Tacita can learn geek stuff from, particularly comic book stuff. It would be cool to learn about something I genuinely understand as little as Tacita does. It doesn't have to lead to romance, though it could. But it doesn't have to. But it could?

The Lovely Tsaritsa

I think I need for passing on this game. I can't start for few more days, my little girl's sick. And, I think this moves too fast, for me. I only post a few times in the week, I don't want making other players wait.

This game looks wonderful, I wish everyone much fun, with it. :-)

Crash

Quote from: lovelylilT on January 10, 2015, 12:29:48 PM
I think I need for passing on this game. I can't start for few more days, my little girl's sick. And, I think this moves too fast, for me. I only post a few times in the week, I don't want making other players wait.

Lovely - When posting starts a few times a week would be more than enough posting.  I may only get a post up a week myself.  Don't give up on it.  We haven't even started the game you still have plenty of time.

Kokaine

Quote from: lovelylilT on January 10, 2015, 12:29:48 PM

So I've heard from another person who was interested in the game that this game seems to "move to fast" and I'd like to clear something up:

I, as the GM, am not a fast poster. I prefer quality over quantity and while I will strive for regular posting, I will not be trying to sprint to the end. The game itself will (hopefully) reflect that. Folks will be able to post as much as they wish in their particular scenes so faster posters can indeed have at it but the game as a whole will not be rushing by or leaving anyone behind so those who feel they post slow should feel perfectly comfortable joining in the game.

This thread is only the interest thread. It is where people are posting character sheets to be approved, asking questions, commenting, and trying to find connections, so there will be more posts in a shorter span of time because we're still working out the kinks. The interest thread should not be confused with the game itself. The game has gone nowhere (the threads aren't even up yet).

That said, if you still want to participate, let me know. I'll be keeping recruitment open for a bit longer so don't feel rushed, even if you can't get the sheet up for a few days, expressing interest will be enough to grab a spot.

My O/Os

Crash

Quote from: Dhi on January 10, 2015, 12:29:01 PM
I'd like to interact with a character Tacita can learn geek stuff from, particularly comic book stuff. It would be cool to learn about something I genuinely understand as little as Tacita does. It doesn't have to lead to romance, though it could. But it doesn't have to. But it could?

My misunderstanding.  I plan on just feeling characters out once we get started and see who Nadi gels with.  We have lots of shy characters that need drawing out it seems.

la dame en noir

So I'm thinking about changing my picture...

could you guys help me pick which one?

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Crash

They are all gorgeous.  #1, #3 and #4 are my personal favorites.  #1 if you want a more innocent look.

Kokaine

Quote from: la dame en noir on January 10, 2015, 01:43:14 PM
So I'm thinking about changing my picture...

could you guys help me pick which one?

1 or 4.

My O/Os