News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

You'll Laugh...Or Gouge Out Your Own Eyes...

Started by OldSchoolGamer, January 23, 2009, 03:50:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldSchoolGamer

This simply has to be read to be appreciated.  I can't even begin to speculate what kinds of drugs the author of this poster must have been on when he or she made it:

from the Failblog

Caeli

... I am... so confused. >_______>;;

*did not follow the logic of that poster at all*
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

DefectiveTurret

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat the crap. I'm trying to read everything and understand what this guy is trying to say, but I can't. I just can't.

SEXY gets lady boy.

Omniferious

That's...

That's something all right. I'm downloading that picture. I've gotta show that to people

Oniya

I think it might have something to do with enforcing morality through Asian beliefs in reincarnation, especially the bit in Step 3.

For those who can't make out the words (not that it helps in understanding it)  :

Step 1 is saying that if you have 'polite' sex (whatever that means), you'll have a son (highly desirable).  If you have 'romantic' sex, you'll have a daughter (less desirable), and if you get 'sexy' (I'm guessing something closer to 'perverted'), you have a gay son (not desirable). 

Step 2 says 'Entertain[ing] (Homo) People -> 'Entertain[ing] Dog (Homo Dog).  I'm guessing that means that homosexuals reincarnate as homosexual dogs.

Step 3 says 'Pay for sex... become Black Rat, More sexual... become Cockroach.  Spirit can't return, Spirit disintegration.'  In other words, if you use prostitutes, you reincarnate even further down the scale.  Oddly interesting that homosexuality rates 'higher' than using prostitutes.

'Solution: Eat half dinner, or Vegetarian... Good Sleep.'  This seems a bit out of place with all the sex-talk, but kind of fits with the 'self-denial' theme.

'Obscene book...XX movie...Make you blind.'  Some warnings never change.  Can I just use them until I need glasses?

And finally: 'CAPMAN Previous life been HORNY SPERM and ABORTION.'  I have no idea who Capman is, but it sounds like the author really doesn't like him.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

OldSchoolGamer

I hadn't thought of reincarnation...I saw the reference to the Bible plus the antipathy toward sex and figured the author was a fundamentalist Christian.

But that explanation would fit...wouldn't be the first time Biblical ideas were modded to fit the spiritual notions of another society and belief-system.

Still rather weird though...