Xendria, (Nudism, Scifi, Alien, Orgy, Fetish, Freeform) (looking for 2 more)

Started by Chreestafer, August 27, 2013, 10:04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chreestafer

Xendria

RELATED THREADS
Character Approval Thread
OOC Thread

As you arrive home from what ever it was you were doing this muggy and rainy day.  The cars wiz past behind you, as your feet slowly head up from the street towards what ever dwelling you reside in, be it an apartment, be it your barracks, or be it your family home.  Your eyes instinctively flash from the cellular device, music player, or keys you hold in your hands and glance over towards your mail box.  Normally nothing but a bill of sorts would sit here.  However, today you find an elegantly designed envelope.  Snatching it up you travel into your dwelling, relaxing in your favorite chair you tear the letter open.

CONGRATS! 
You have been selected to join me on my private tropical planet,  all selections are final, and all selections are done at random based off your previous life styles.  Xendria, is a place for a new start, a place to return to our basics and to relax and to thrive off of whatever God or gods you believe in.  The explored regions of our planet hold luscious landscapes and a relaxing ocean to reside by.  Everyone is running from something, well here you can be freed of that past and focus on your "now"

WE NEED YOU!
The first new colony on Xendria will need its volunteers.  So your services, be it in what ever range of skills you hold, is greatly appreciated.  Be it known, upon your promise of service, we guarantee housing, food, health care, amongst other things.

WHAT TO DO!
Its simple, reply by letter to the address listed bellow(make your character sheet) and upon approval, a letter with your shuttle ticket will be sent back to you.

Rules and Regulations

A little tidbit I forgot to explain to you, since this is a new colony and we are going back to our roots, Nudism is our way of life.  We here at Xendria wish to relish in our glorified roots and living in our baby suits. 

So what is required of you.
-Nudity at its fullest.
-Work Skills (yes your life skills now will be put at use in the colony)
-A thrive for a "fun" new life!

EXTRAS
*sex will be a daily event, and will be tolerated in the open, certain sections of the colony have been set aside for different situations should they arise*

Sincerely,
Lord Commander Marthus Rix III

Ok everyone what I'm looking for is multiple individuals who have ever entertained the idea of a nudist colony that not only permits but endorses open sex and public sex.  Do not get me wrong by this, this is not just a sex filled game, though sex is a heavy part.  There will be adventures to be had, and events will occur, all of which you as a community will need to over come as a group or individually.  It is a relatively unexplored planet, and you are one of the newest colonies brought to the planet, think of the beginning of America.  Strange new wonders await you, but the comfort of the home colony resides with you.

Unique races are endorsed as it might add a special quality to the RP.  Besides the colony main areas (market, space port, Military / security arera) there is the "Fun Zone" as labeled by the huge sign surrounding the huts.  The fun zone will be split into three sections.  Zone A is the biggest and will be held for Open sex between one on ones, or group Orgies.  Zone B is for those seeking a single male and multiple female.  and Zone C is for those seeking a single female and multiple men.  Multiple partner sex is pushed in the colony.

I will entertain all interested and as of the moment I do not have a select number of players. 

All I need is a character sheet listed bellow filled out and PMed to me :)

Character Sheet:
Played By:
Name:
Race:(meaning what style of alien you are, human, cyborg, merfolk from the far of water planet)
Job:
Appearance: (Photos, as many photos as you can find of said character :) or a Physical description)
Personality:
Bio:
What your running from:
Fears:
Ons:
Offs:

PS:
Any questions or concerns please feel free to ask them here, in the thread for all to see, and I will answer as promptly and sufficiently as I can :)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

EDIT!

Race section of character sheet.  By race I ment are you a human? Or a cyborg, or a fish merfolk from the planet of disneyland! Lol

Remember I'm expressing choices over unique and original chatacters :)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Tamhansen

I'm definitely in if this takes off. Will submit sheet when I get home.
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Metro Mech

Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Hercinia

Yukina

This game sounds wonderful. I will get on my sheet later tonight. By the way, Hercina, your character (Nina) seems perfect to lure in the meek lesbian I plan to create.

Hercinia

Quote from: Yugishogun on August 29, 2013, 03:42:55 PM
This game sounds wonderful. I will get on my sheet later tonight. By the way, Hercina, your character (Nina) seems perfect to lure in the meek lesbian I plan to create.

I'm all for meek lesbians.

Yukina

Quote from: Hercinia on August 29, 2013, 03:45:15 PM
I'm all for meek lesbians.

That's wonderful. I'll post my sheet in the character thread in an hour or so.

Chreestafer

Yugi your post is semi approved.  The only issue I have is trt to be a different race.  I may cut hans off as I want a unique and sexual blend to the rp.

Also in the future pm me your character so I can approve it as it is stated in the first post on this topic.

Also an ooc thread will rise soon.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Yukina

Quote from: Chreestafer on August 29, 2013, 04:50:21 PM
Yugi your post is semi approved.  The only issue I have is trt to be a different race.  I may cut hans off as I want a unique and sexual blend to the rp.

Also in the future pm me your character so I can approve it as it is stated in the first post on this topic.

Also an ooc thread will rise soon.

Is a witch fine as a race?

Chreestafer

no a witch is like a wizard its a class, human is ok unless u wish to be something else

*URGENT!!!!!*

there are no more humans for this game, be something unique and different!

that'll be all :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

Yukina

Quote from: Chreestafer on August 29, 2013, 05:08:44 PM
no a witch is like a wizard its a class, human is ok unless u wish to be something else

*URGENT!!!!!*

there are no more humans for this game, be something unique and different!

that'll be all :)

I have an idea then :)

MzHyde

Yukina

Chreestafer

Ok all, the OCC is up and running feel free to chat there!

I'm looking to get 2 more players, three max, at least one female and one male if not one female and 2 males
Ons and Offs
F-List

Yukina

Quote from: Chreestafer on August 29, 2013, 10:22:06 PM
Ok all, the OCC is up and running feel free to chat there!

I'm looking to get 2 more players, three max, at least one female and one male if not one female and 2 males

That's great.

King Serperior

Well, it appears that our Female-to-Male ratio is very uneven.  I do believe we need more males, people.  So, who wishes to join what looks like quite a bit of fun with this RP?  I do believe it begins tomorrow, so everyone who wants to join should do so  :)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Neysha

Hmm I suppose I could do a first and join as a male in an RP. What kind of races would everyone find appealing if human is off the table?
My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

King Serperior

Quote from: Neysha on September 03, 2013, 10:16:49 AM
Hmm I suppose I could do a first and join as a male in an RP. What kind of races would everyone find appealing if human is off the table?
Just no more horse people.  Otherwise, anything is fine :p

Hope that whoever you make doesn't have a fear of snakes ;)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Neysha

Quote from: King Serperior on September 03, 2013, 11:10:07 AM
Just no more horse people.  Otherwise, anything is fine :p

Hope that whoever you make doesn't have a fear of snakes ;)

Alrighty, I typically play human females so... I'll take a wild stab in the dark making this male non-human character if no one has any other input.

But yes... no horse people! No worries on that front.
My Request Thread
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

King Serperior

Quote from: Neysha on September 03, 2013, 05:44:55 PM
Alrighty, I typically play human females so... I'll take a wild stab in the dark making this male non-human character if no one has any other input.

But yes... no horse people! No worries on that front.
*laughs*  Well, I wish you luck  ^_^  I understand that playing the opposite gender character is somewhat intimidating, but you'll quickly get the hang of it, trust me  :)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Neysha

Quote from: King Serperior on September 03, 2013, 05:50:27 PM
*laughs*  Well, I wish you luck  ^_^  I understand that playing the opposite gender character is somewhat intimidating, but you'll quickly get the hang of it, trust me  :)

Male and nonhuman... TWO FIRSTS... so it should be the fun challenge as soon as I figure out what I wanna go with.

Either an Orc or Gnoll I'm figuring.
My Request Thread

Neysha

My Request Thread