Mated to a Merman? {F character for Dom M character, kidnapping and non-con}

Started by LamentingQuill, May 08, 2018, 05:39:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

Serenity Blake and her friends are on vacation in Brazil to celebrate graduating high school, it was supposed to be one last wild and fun hurrah before they starting college in the Fall...

Unfortunately... it doesn't quite go the way they planned....

Their last night in Brazil, the girls decide to go to an outdoors party in the heart of town... there is fabulous ethnic music, amazing food and plenty of gorgeous guys to dance with beneath the twinkling muli-colored lights strung up everywhere...

At some point in the festivities, Serenity meets one particular man... he's beautiful, oh so beautiful... he is charismatic and far too alluring to be fair, she is helpless to resist his charm as he persuades her to leave the party with him...

Next thing Serenity knows, she's waking up on the beach of what appears to be a completely deserted island...

My idea was that the guy Serenity met at the party is in fact a Merman and he is looking for a mate. Mermaid females have become very rare, forcing Mermen to resort to finding ways to make human females their mates instead. These ways range from natural wooing, seduction, enchanting or as this situation will be, abduction.

Merfolk are going to be semi wild and slightly free of the concept of right and wrong, as they are oft depicted in seafaring mythology, kidnaping a girl as a mate wouldn't be something that would faze a Merman whatsoever.

Another idea I really want to include is that they can only take human form at night, being out of the water during the day would dry them out and kill them. I kind of envision the Merman enjoying a thrilling chase through the island jungle looking for Serenity each night when he emerges from the water.

We can discuss further plot together :)