Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Orchid

I’m sorry, but I am a horribly jealous woman, and I can’t stand the thought of you looking at another, even if it’s your own eyelid. So until you’re ready to open up that other eye and keep them locked on me, I can’t help but be terribly crossed with you… it’s over. Have fun trying to find something else to gaze at, that’s more beautiful than the woman you chose to give up. Me.
Such a lovely garden of Orchids; just be wary of the black ones...
O&O of a Flower

When to Bloom and When to Wilt.

Anesa

There you go again with your feet up on my antique couch!  And is that blueberries and red wine???  You can NEVER get those stains out!  That's it....pack your suitcase...you're outta here!

Black Orchid

Well, you most certainly seem to have fun tribbing all the other furniture, I thought I’d give it a try; plus, you never use food with me when we play, at least the couch will savor the moment always. I want compensation for that couch you’re on, and emotional damages—I’ll see you in court!
Such a lovely garden of Orchids; just be wary of the black ones...
O&O of a Flower

When to Bloom and When to Wilt.

adroitgrayman

I know... you can only see... that is what happens always... Watching watching and only watching.... There is no action ever for us... hell with it.... I am just fed up... Let's finally see that in the court only... I am tired of seeing you here.
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

blue bunny sparkle

Quit trying to copy how I sit all the time! You must go!

Autumn52

Sparkle your beauty is just to much for my eyes. I am not worthy of you. Please just go. No no I will go. bye  :'(
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Nadir

Xandi, we're over. I can't sleep when you're over, I can't think of anything else when your away - I'm going insane. This must end before I totally lose my grip on my sanity!

Autumn52

Eden how could you break my heart like that. I never wanted anyone like I want you. *Cries* Ok if you don't want me I will go. *Waves bye looking pitiful* :'(
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

tonybruno40

I am so tired of losing to you at football, get off my field.

blue rose

The Maid ? In OUR BEDROOM ?  SERIOUSLY ????  GET OUT ! OUT ! OUT I tell you !
Qui que tu sois, voici ton maitre. Il l’est, le fut, ou le doit être Voltaire about Eros O & O Story Ideas

At the touch of your hand At the sound of your voice At the moment your eyes meet mine
I am losing my mind I am losing control Fighting feelings I can't define

tonybruno40

Your hair constantly clogs the tub, get out.

Anesa

*cries*  You told me she was your MOTHER!  Liar!  GTFO

blue rose

Babe, you and I are just too different.  You straddle, I like side saddle, you are red, I am blue. You cover your waist, I cover my arms.
Together we would have made one great purple amazon for a unicorn. But since we can't merge we're better off apart
Qui que tu sois, voici ton maitre. Il l’est, le fut, ou le doit être Voltaire about Eros O & O Story Ideas

At the touch of your hand At the sound of your voice At the moment your eyes meet mine
I am losing my mind I am losing control Fighting feelings I can't define

tonybruno40

your costing me a fortune in duct tape for your arms.  I'm leaving.

blue bunny sparkle

You never look at me! That's the last straw!

Autumn52

Sparkle I wish you would fly with me. I am just not what makes you happy. Im sorry bye.

Anesa

You are so beautiful, Xandi.  I fear I can no longer gaze upon your perfection.  It just hurts too much.  Buh bye

Endorphin

I just simply cannot focus on my work with you looking like that. This has to end!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Cassiopeia

I am so sick of having to sew buttons back onto your shirts and pants because your abs bust them open <.<  I have blisters on my fingertips!  I just can't go on like this, it's over.

blue bunny sparkle

Your twinkling lights are giving me fits! Its over...

Anesa

*bangs pots and pans LOUDLY*  Would ya just freakin' LOOK at me?????  Sighs and walks away...

Harley Quinn

How many times have I told you that women just don't do it for me?  I care about you, but I can't be with you, so you need to get that through your head, and if you can't, well, then I can't see you period.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Anesa

I told you there was only ONE corset slut on this block and here you go, strutting around in that one!  That's IT!  We're soooo over!

blue bunny sparkle

i've told you a hundred times, i'm supposed to be under you not the COUCH!  That's it! I'm gone!

Harley Quinn

You never listen to me, much less even look at me, so how did you think this was going to work?  Bye!
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn