A Lyon looking for a tale (MXM, MXF, FXF, & more)

Started by Lyonhaerdt, November 28, 2018, 11:03:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyonhaerdt

Hello there and welcome to my request thread!

About me:
I have been writing on and off since I was a wee laddo, I have had to stop for awhile due to work and a new kiddo. But I have a new position at work that leaves me with more free time to take up my hobby again, so here I am. I am an avid fantasy nerd and have been playing tabletop RPs for over a decade and a lot of that has leaked over to my writing style. I love adventure, plain and simple. I love story telling and LOTS of description, I can be a bit long winded at times so just a heads up there.

What I will bring:
A literate, cohesive RP with a lot of description.
I write anywhere from one paragraph to five. I tend to mirror my partners so if your post is long, more than likely mine will be as well.
A collaborative partner who likes to spin tales, I would like to discuss plot hooks and the like OOC from time to time. No point in figuring out every detail, but it would be nice to have some direction.
I play Male and Female characters. My male characters vary a lot on their archetypes and I can play pretty much any personality, but my female characters are ALWAYS strong willed and competent. I cannot play a demure female, I've tried and it just doesn't work. I love working from the female POV and have had fantastic stories using it, but well I think I've already said enough on that.

What I am looking for from you:
Someone to collaborate with, lets make a world. We don't need to know what farmer Johnson brings to market every year (its potatoes), but I thoroughly enjoy world building.
A competent writer, you don't need to be an English major. The Gods know I have more than my fair share of run on sentences, so as long as you don't use text talk (U, IDK, and the such) we will get along just fine.
Decent length on posts, you don't need to write a novel each time, sometimes posts will be short. But for the love of all that is holy give me something to work with.
If you are looking for a smut story, just say so. If we build a high fantasy story involving slaying a dragon, no reason to bang on the entire trip. I'm by no means against smut, but lets set some parameters first.
That said, I carry my weight in smut scenes whether I play dom, sub, or switch. I expect my partner to do the same, dead fish are no fun!
OOC chat from time to time, we don't have to be BFFs, although I do like to get to know my partners. But at the very least lets collaborate OOC.

Yes
Honestly, I'm pretty open on this. As long as we stay away from hard no's I think we will be alright.

No
Violence against children, I am a father. I do not appreciate it and lets keep this out of our stories.
Bathroom play or blood play. Not my thing, sorry.
Metagaming, I.E. if your character has no knowledge of it but you do and you act like your character has magical insight.
Godmodding, do not control my characters unless I give express permission, you have full autonomy of your characters and I for mine.

Kinks
Link to the On/Offs page for me
https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=64832

Settings
Fantasy (High or Low)
Steampunk
Sci Fi (Fantasy or otherwise)
Supernatural (Although I am realy not into vampires or werewolves)
Modern Fantasy
Slice of Life (Although I am super picky on this, there has to be some kind of twist or I get bored)

Fandoms
I do not enjoy playing canon characters, but I do like some fandom universes
Star Wars
My Hero Academia
Soul Eater
Monster Musume

Pairings
MC is first, and I will add more specifics as time goes on and inspiration hits me
MxF, FxF, Futa (in all interations), MxM (although I am kinda picky on that one), and everything in between
Mage x anything
Rogue x rogue/noble/open
Knight/Paladin x open
Dragon x noble/knight
Monstergirl x anything

Story Ideas:
(This will have to be an evolving list and any that are here are open to interpretation and change)

*****Monstergirl Madness******

Monstergirl Madness
Basically taking the plot for Monster Musume and having our own take on it. MC, a host, is selected to have a monstergirl come live with him and they try to figure out how to make this new life work while hiding a budding romance between them from the "Interspecies Cultural Exchange" program as theri romance would be illegal under current rules.
(I would be willing to play said monstergirl depending on YC, if you would rather be the host)

Summoning Gone Awry

Summoning Gone Awry
MC is a young mage who gets in over his head by summoning a high level demon instead of a lowly imp for his/her familiar. But luckily, for him, his binding spell went off without a hitch and the demon is bound to him until death, upon which the demon would be banished back to Hell for 500 years. This one has a lot of versatility and we could attack it from several different angles.

Lyonhaerdt

I have done my Ons/Offs. I hope that the clarification qualifies for a bump