Welcome to the academy, Boy!

Started by EvilAngel, January 10, 2016, 10:29:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EvilAngel

A new student arrives at the academy only to find out that he had some how been accepted into a school where it was girls only. Everyone was female except for the new student. He was then told that school doesn't start for another few months or so and the teachers haven't been assigned yet so there is literally no one really watching over the students except for a few guards that patrol around not very frequently. Since the new student female a lot of the girls seem interested in him and always want to talk to him and seem to flirt with him a lot. The academy holds all kinds of students. From furies to humans.

character sheet:
name
looks
personality
background(optional)

for me this is my character
Jay
feline, canine hybrid
He is generally shy but very kind and gentle though he is also quiet and a bit of a loner.

PS anybody can play more then one character if they want to and yes this is a harem RP idea

AndyZ

Have you ever seen Rosario+Vampire?  I've only seen a few episodes of it but it reminds me of your idea quite a bit ^_^
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

EvilAngel

No i have not seen that. A friend of mine gave me the idea and i wouldn't mind trying it out though i don't do many group rps.

AndyZ

Very similar to your concept, but instead of a male in an all-female school, the protagonist is a human in an all-monster school.

I saw it on Netflix a month or two ago if you have that.

I can try to help you out some if you like ^_^ For example, are you just looking for a game with furries and humans, or would all manner of other monsters work too?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

EvilAngel

Chaeronea

So are you looking for someone to play the male character or one of he females?

Also, seriously, I would recommend the Rosario Vampire manga a lot more than the Rosario Vampire anime.

Would you be interested in RP with a mage academy? Maybe magic is gender-based with only females able to use it, and the new arrival is the first male in a long time (maybe ever) who can use magic?

EvilAngel

The magic think would work and I'm looking for Female players :3

AndyZ

Are you okay with male or trams players playing females?

EvilAngel

Trams would be acceptable if they can not be known they are males or used magic to make them have more feminine parts then male but males unless they are a teacher no

AndyZ

I believe I see the confusion.

When I say player, I mean the person with an Elliquiy account, using a phone or computer to post in your game.  By contrast, the character would be the furry or monster who goes to the school.

Will you allow male players to play female characters?

EvilAngel

AndyZ

You'll forgive me for making sure. ^_^

In all likelihood, I'll go for a doppelganger who befriends your character and often ends up taking his form to rescue him from trouble.  "Oh, that wasn't a BOY you saw wandering around.  I was just practicing!"

EvilAngel

EvilAngel

would you like to post your character?

AndyZ

Doesn't look like there's enough interest for this.  Sorry.

EvilAngel