News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daoine Sidhe

Granted.  Your eyes melt, instead.

I wish for a martini.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Infinitiveangie

Granted, but it was poisoned, and you end up so traumatized that you never wish to drink alcohol again...
I wish I could sleep for two full days.

Daoine Sidhe

Granted.  You didn't specify that you wanted to wake up afterwards.  So ... you don't.

I wish to never be poisoned by alcohol again.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Chasseybaby

Granted, but all your food is poisoned instead :( You gunna eat that cookie?

I wish I could turn back time...

Infinitiveangie

Granted, but by doing so you get stuck in the past, never being able to relive the future again.

I wish I could finish my thesis already.

Daoine Sidhe

Granted.  It does not impress your review committee. You have to write a brand new one.

I wish I could go home already.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Infinitiveangie

Granted, but as you're just about to arrive home, you realize your house has been burned down to ashes.

I wish I could perfect the recipe caccio e pepe

Tise

Granted you have been given the ability to perfect but unfortunately the ingredients to make it don't exist anymore.

I wish I had a samurai sword.
Not All Who Wonder Are Lost

Infinitiveangie

Granted, but it seems the sword came with a curse that whenever you touched it, you turned into this sociopath who went on endless killing spree's.

I wish I could perfect my oc.

Jclaymore

Granted, but you forget about the oc.

I wish that I didn't need sleep anymore.

Tise

Granted. You're dead.

I wish i was still playing airsoft right now

Daoine Sidhe

Granted.  You are... for a moment.  Then, it becomes illegal to play airsoft.

I wish there were more entertaining shows on TV.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Hazel

Granted, but they're always cancelled after the second episode for lack of viewers.

I wish I had a fluffy kitten

saphireMARIE

Granted, but days later a puppy eats your kitten.

I wish I had a cute small dog.

Hazel

Granted, but It's mean and attacks anyone that isn't you no matter how much you try to stop him.

I wish for a rock from the moon.

Tise

Granted but this rock is the size of your house which it ends up landing on.

I wish I could create portals and go where ever I like.

Shadowclaw

Okay, sure! But the portals cross through a hell like dimension and you'll have to fight your way through every time you use them.

I wish I could wish for more wishes. :D

Tise

Granted but for every time you wish fr esxtra wishes yoy lose a year off you life.

I wish I had a second job.

Countdown0

Granted, but your second job is during the same hours as your current job, and pays less.

I wish for a shovel.
My posting rate is SLOOOW at the moment... sorry about that :(

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

Shadowclaw

*gives you the shovel* But its cursed and who ever owns the shovel, their grave will be dug with it within five years.

I wish I had a cotton ball.

Prefect Mos

The wish is granted, but it will not activate until your in an important place. Your going to be in a meeting, or in front of a group of people, or simply in a crowed when suddenly all of your clothing will dissapear only a cotton ball covering some of your junk to hide your shame. The ball of cotton is only big enough to try and hide some of your body from the world,  Of course it could be spread out to cover more, but then it wouldn't cover it well.

I want a card that gives me all the free Arbys I want.

Countdown0

Granted. Unfortunately, this card is the legal property of Forrest Raffel, one of the two founders of Arby's, and it is considered stolen. You are now a wanted criminal.

I wish for bacon.
My posting rate is SLOOOW at the moment... sorry about that :(

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

Prefect Mos

And lo did the skys open up, A giant rift in the fabric of reality. Such is the commonality and power of this wish that once it is triggered it is too much for the ways of magic to compensate for. The Animals of the earth tremble in the unnatural fear as strips of bacon rain down from the sky. The bacon can not be devored to keep up with the amount its falling from the skys. Soon it starts to rot, in areas they collect it to insinerate, turrning the air rancid with ash , in other areas where it is left to rot, the nitrates seep into the soil ruining it, Bacon choking the world of life itself in its infernal rain.

I want a puppy!

Shadowclaw

Granted. But the puppy will turn into a powerful dog monster and rip you apart while you sleep and eat.

I wish I had a large diamond worth 100 million US dollars, and a certificate of ownership, legally placing it within my ownership.

Infinitiveangie

Granted, but it is cursed, and you are doomed with ghouls and bad luck your entire life because it is yours, in every sense.

I wish I could not be so exhausted all the time