LittleMissSunshine's Ideas and Random Thoughts!! (F seeking M/F/Futa)

Started by LittleMissSunshine88, March 31, 2015, 06:19:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleMissSunshine88

*** Seeking Partners ***

My O/O's! This is a work in progress for me, I'll be updating this over the weekend so I can post a link here on Sunday or Monday. Until then if you want to know them, feel free to ask :)

My Ideas and Random Thoughts!

Pokemon - While browsing the boards, I came across someone doing a Pokemon rp and I really liked it!

Fantasy – Anything involving elves, orcs, humans, fairies, goblins..you get the idea.  It can go whenever within this realm and I would be happy.

Supernatural - Angels, demons, gods. This could be done tons of ways, demon walks upon a fallen angel and decides to make her his pet, a god runs into an angel/demon on earth.

Real life – School scenarios (Coach x Athlete, Teacher x Student), Neighbors, Older x Younger

Incest - Mom x Son, Dad x Daughter, Uncle x Niece, Aunt x Nephew (I prefer Older x Younger for these)

Beastiality – The idea of this entices me so much, I have tried it once before in a roleplay and I really liked it, made the story fun.

Monsters - Not exactly sure how I could tie this in to a roleplay but the idea of tentacles and weird monsters entices me :)

Group I could play more than one character or my partner could, I don't mind it :)

Futa - I would really like to try something with this!

I know some of the broad ideas listed are sub sets of different ones such as real life and school or incest, but fret not for I will fix them later, I'm just typing this out before I head off to work.

Thank you once more and I look forward to having some fun!!!

Sunshine<3

LittleMissSunshine88

Hi again everybody! I would like to make some changes to my selections before :)  I am in the middle of writing my o/o's at this time on my own before transferring them to the site. Would rather not have something half-complete on here so I will have that soon.

As for roleplay preferences, I am removing Superhero/heroine, Harry Potter, and possibly supernatural unless someone has a great idea.

Thank you for reading! I hope to hear from you soon!!

Kisses,
Alexandra

LittleMissSunshine88

Hi everybody! I am back finally and I'm sorry for leaving!! I really missed E and plan to be on so much more now that my life has calmed down.

Anyways, I will have all my information updated hopefully this week and I updated my request!!

Enjoy :)

LittleMissSunshine88

Hi everybody! I'm sorry I took a little time off, I moved to LA to work with one my friends I graduated college with on her business as a consultant. Thankfully, things are slowing down and the business is building up very nicely so I am having more and more free time to get back to what I love and that is E!

I am looking for roleplay partners once more and will hopefully get to updated my requests, O/O's, and anything else I can think of.

Love and thanks for reading,
Alexandra :)

LittleMissSunshine88

Hi everybody! I added some new information :)

Thanks for reading <3

LittleMissSunshine88

Updated with some roles that I'm no longer looking for. I will hopefully be working on this through the weekend to update some of the information.

Work is thankfully slowing down quite a bit and should remain so through Christmas so I can be on once a day :)

Kisses,

Sunshine