Ninjas cravings

Started by IamNinjaman, October 06, 2008, 02:42:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IamNinjaman

Hello, these are just random ideas and just shooting the breeze with them so here goes.
Also when the title of the Rp is strike that means that RP is no longer open. I have been receiving many PMs when Rps when they are closed because of this so I'll explain what it is up front. Also, I know this part is shellfish but I'm terrible with introductions on RPs or the titles of the RP so if willing I would like to have the person interested start the RP if not just give me some suggestions on title and or how the introduction should be handled. For those who are interested just pm me or use the yahoo im, my name on there is IamNinjaman also on there. I will post more ideas when they come to me.Thanks for reading!

Vampire Hunter-Female Vampire Wanted
This is set in the middle ages. The villagers are frightened of having a vampire baroness as their lord and hire a vampire hunter to slay her.

The female vampire may be just lonely or is hunting down humans that is up to my partner who ever decides to join.

Also don't try to make the hunter into a vampire right away, let him decide that he wants to become one.

mdazfrench

I'd love to take the vampire position if it isn't already taken.  And don't worry, sweetie, corruption is SOOO much funner for me when it's taken slowly and is the victim's choice in the end.  There's very little accomplishment in just biting someone on the neck and proclaiming their soul yours :(. PM me if it's still available and we'll work out the details.

Kitty's Do/Don'ts

I'm not crazy.  I'm insane, there's a difference :P

IamNinjaman

Title: Deadly Silence
This one is little more up my alley. This is about a assassin who is famous through out the realm in the underground as one of the best contract killers a person can hire. However his price is always steep. One day during an assignment he meets his target during the day time and makes the mistake of falling in love with her. What will happen will she find out what he is and try to kill him? Does he keep his secret and kills her, do they run away with each other. Who knows, that will have to be discovered when we start this RP. Haha

MovieFreek

Quote from: IamNinjaman on December 29, 2008, 10:15:18 PM
Title: Deadly Silence
This one is little more up my alley. This is about a assassin who is famous through out the realm in the underground as one of the best contract killers a person can hire. However his price is always steep. One day during an assignment he meets his target during the day time and makes the mistake of falling in love with her. What will happen will she find out what he is and try to kill him? Does he keep his secret and kills her, do they run away with each other. Who knows, that will have to be discovered when we start this RP. Haha

I like this one. ^_^

IamNinjaman

New Adventure

Of pistol and Staff

I just recently started reading the Dresden files and wanted to start Rp like it. It won't be based in the area of where Dresden works, but its the same world.

My character is an associate of Dresden and works as a wizardly detective in New Orleans, the city of sin. He has to investigate a murder and it points to several suspects. A fairy of the summer court and winter court and all the three courts of vampires. If you read the series its a plus but not necessar. If interested please PM me.

IamNinjaman