Underworld Bondage and the Unknown New!

Started by PhoenixBlaze, January 25, 2006, 10:43:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhoenixBlaze

Alright folks, after taking a few days to get settled in, I got to thinking I would like to set something up. The game would be called Underworld Bondage and the Unknown, and consist of several different things. The species allowed would be humans, werewolves, demons with tenacles and regular, and vampires. Taking place in a modern setting of course, sort of like blade etc, but with of course alot of banging instead. The main theme is bondage, but would also explore other sexual experimenting. Rape is not a main theme to it, though further along, a few unwilling victums may come into play. The actual play of the acts would take place in a club scene type deal, except it's more of a fantasy house, a place to explore, and meets needs instead of a business. If your interested post here or send me a pm, or of course if you have questions. If I missed anything which tends to happen, damn my cursed memory, just let me know and I will address it.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4449.0

In this world, there are things you want, people you need, moments you remember, feelings you forget, but when it all boils down, all we need is love.

Elvi

*Puts hand up*

I'm interested and have said that I would help with the running of the game, if Phoenix needs the help that is.
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

indarkestknight

Elvi

*prods Glabrezubane*

What he really means is WOW what a great concept, I couldn't refuse to play especially as Elvi is in on it, but I'll have to think on what character type I would like to play, because I play them all so good.   

PhoenixBlaze

In this world, there are things you want, people you need, moments you remember, feelings you forget, but when it all boils down, all we need is love.

indarkestknight

Quote from: Elvi on January 25, 2006, 11:05:40 AM
*prods Glabrezubane*

What he really means is WOW what a great concept, I couldn't refuse to play especially as Elvi is in on it, but I'll have to think on what character type I would like to play, because I play them all so good.   

Mindreaders...  ::) Of course, she has the right of it, as always...

Elvi

PhoenixBlaze

Keep your large ego's out of this now ladies and gentlemen, all I care about is large other things, and of course the condition of bodies.

indarkestknight

So evil's more like it, but in a good way. That must've thrown you off a little, little Ms. MR.  ;)

PhoenixBlaze

Oh and one more thing I forgot to add, this game will include same sex situations, and gay and lesbian action, not just for 'straight' rpers or players.

Elvi

*sighs*
Ok I'm so bad.........*grins*
And it's no ego when you get as good bad as I am Pheonix, it's just.........fact.........*laughs*

PhoenixBlaze

I suppose, some things and people will make you sick, I have been eager to see just how far some will go or won't go.  ;D

Elvi

I think that you may find some will out gross you.......*smiles*

PhoenixBlaze

We will see, we will see.... Whop do you think is the worst right now?

Elvi

Well...that depends upon perspective, they could be the worst or the best.

Elvi

Just for others to read, this is the posting that Pheonix put onto a one on one, that got us talking about starting a full fledged game.

Quote from: PhoenixBlaze on January 24, 2006, 08:06:32 AM
Note to any people wanting to get involved all are welcome just follow the plotline please.

Len sat in his high backed chair, his sex was at an end he assumed, despite his eagerness for any thing his clients had stopped coming.Surrounded by chains and whips, his usual toys of course, but there were other things. Len ran a sex house in the underground where all your fantasies could come true, but lately business was sucking major time.Eyes wandering around his beauty Misty was still sitting there, occasionally getting a glance as she stretched, the woman had a thing for wearing leather and things that left marks, yet she was still the hottest piece of meat he had ever had. Hanging a sign outside of the what appeared to be warehouse where he was, it said simply searching for the dark of mind and body, bring your darkest pleasures.

PhoenixBlaze

Yes it is folks, of course that was my first post, and it will get better. So forget that one, because if enough people go for it, I will start it over hopefully. Don't be shy now, show me what you got.

Rin

"Which means we're born to lose?"
"It just means we have to live to win."

Siegfried

Steir

Hmmm... That would raise the count to five, since you got my interest to it.

0D

PhoenixBlaze

Wonderful, I think we may have enough people to get a board then. Perhaps Elvi can help me with that. Thanks for all the support people, and more people are certainly welcome.

Elvi

*laughs*
Looks like I'm gonna have fun.......we could do with a couple more of the female variety around and there have been a lot of the usuals not on line yet.
Lets give it another day eh?

PhoenixBlaze

Alright people you heard the lady, let's see some gorgeous and dark female make their presence known, don't be shy now express yourself. We won't hold it against you, makes it more fun.

Elvi

Awwwwww........but I like having it held against me.....
*wicked grins*

Jackie

*Slides on in and pokes hand up in the air.* I would like to play. If you have room for me?

Hogwarts:Kiah Sloan

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls a butterfly."

Elvi

*Pushes the lads along the bench and makes room for Jackie next to her.*

Phew..thank goodness for that, I know I like to have fun.....but all this lot and only lickle me?

LilRavyn

*slips onto Elvi’s lap … whispers in her ear*

I want to play too!

PhoenixBlaze

*Allows all of them to sit in his lap if they wish* Greetings ladies, and welcome, thank god we have more women here, enough people now elvi?

Jackie

*Snuggles next to Elvi and Lil Ravyn on the bench. *I think you could have handled them Elvi. *Nods and winks* Thank you both for having me. Greetings and Salutations, Phoenix Blaze.

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls a butterfly."

PhoenixBlaze

Not a bad number so far ladies and gentlemen, 4 males and three females I think. Hmmm but just in case anymore wants to jump in, I will leave it open for about two or three more days. Which is probably when I will be back on after today.

PhoenixBlaze

Given to my recent dark thoughts, and love of certain things which won't be mentioned, I have decided that this little game of ours, will indeed extend to rape more than I thought. NPC characters can be used for the rapings, or if you want to volunteer a character feel free. But again, after having thought more on this game, it might just surpass boundaries even I couldn't forsee at first. So just letting you know, if you have limits, might not be very good for you to join. Hope to see more people join later.

Rin

LilRavyn

*kisses Jackie’s cheek* do you have limits … I have no limits *giggles*

PhoenixBlaze

*looks to them all a vert twisted grin on his face, which can't be anything but bad* We shall see now want we? *smirks*

LilRavyn

*looks at Phoenix with excitement* oo that almost sounds like you are going to challenge us … I’m up for it *winks*

Elvi

LilRavyn

*giggles* I’m just teasing a little … or would it be provoking him *grins*

Jackie

*Kisses LilRavyn on the cheek.* Oh hun I have limits.. But this all sound intresting to me. 

PhoenixBlaze

You women have no idea how bad I can be. So.... anyway *shifty eyes* Going to jet and create discord and hate between brethern.

Elvi

Oh how little you know my dear......
*looks at the players that have joined*
I think that it may be you who becomes afraid.

Strangely has said that he wishes to join and I'm just off to find celestial.......of course Markira isn't on at the moment, but once she's back I am sure she will be more than interested.
*grins evily and wanders off to gather the 'heavies'*

PhoenixBlaze

*Jaws drops at all the people joining* Damn it's like a player orgy, I've never done this sort of thing in rl before. Could be fun.

Elvi

Or very very painful........*grins evily*

PhoenixBlaze

*shifty eyes but says nothing, doesn't want to give anything away, then quotes saw II* Oh yes there will be blood, that's all I can say on the subject. *wicked grin*

PhoenixBlaze

Alright folks we seem to have gotten all the people we are going to get for this idea, so any one that responded to this thread and wants to join get ready, I gave people time over the weekend but now it is closed, and I am happy with the results. *looks to elvi* Now all I need help with is getting a board for it, which is where you come in elvi. When the board is up I will give you a run down of how this is going to operate, the setting, people, etc. So look for it soon, and I will post it's location when it is up.

Elvi

Well I wouldn't close it now Pheonix, leave it open until you have your boards set up and there will always be room for the odd unsuspecting visitor I'm sure.
Will PM you with teh details of how to get the game board up and running.

Meanwhile people will need guidance on how to generate their characters and what you are looking for.

strangely made

OHHHHH yes, as Elvi said I want to play with all the pretty toys .

PhoenixBlaze

Oh alright I will leave it open for now. And thank you for your help elvi, most appreciated.

As for what I am looking for species wise, human, demons, werewolves aka lycans, vampires, and that's about it.  The types of characters there, patients, staff at the 'clinic', and of course people who just get kidnapped off the street and the like. Their personality and what not is up to you, make them, unique so it's more fun. Once I make the first post, it shoulbecome more clear as to how it's going to work, for right now it's hard to explain so....

Steir

*eyes look around, then roll off to dark corners to wait for some prey*

oOoooOOoOOooOoOo...oO.O.O.oo.oOo

Elvi

*shrieks in fear*
"AAAAAAArrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhh.........the mad row of evil malicious bubbles is after me"

PhoenixBlaze

Alright after being pestered enough I am posting here to give you guys who have volunteered for this the general idea of this game, what it consists of, what allowed as and rules, etc. Of course the game is centered around sex like most of the games here, but has a few other things thrown in as well. The types of characters that are allowed are, vampires, werewolves aka lycans, humans, demons with or without tentacles. May add some other type later like zombies, with a soul or something could be fun, but I doubt it. Now for a run down of is allowed here, or rather what types of stuff will go on here, but there may be some surprises along the way. Heavy bondage for one, which I won't go into detail of actually what will be used, but just picture the norm stuff for now. Rape, though not as often as you may think, but it will happen here. Tentacle fucking and all that from the demons who choose to have extra arms etc, violence like hell, which will result in pain and pleasure, up to you really how you play it out. Occasionally drugs will be used, to sedate unwilling patients and what not. Weapons will be used, and so will food, though I won't go into detail about that. It's a bit like fantasy some of the stuff that will go on, because some of it can't actually happen but nevermind that.

As for the setting it is in a modern setting, a city in fact kinda of like in blade, where vampires and what not roam. The actual place is a clinic of sorts, that cater to vampires, wereolves, demons, and humans, and was once a good place but gone bad, which some don't know about, like patients and some of the staff. The main character well I say main, but the one who started all this horrow is me, a character named Dr. Razor, which the meaning should say it all really. He is the owner of this mad house, but like I said the whole clinic has not gone bad, and some parts still treat, while other sections are used for 'other things'. The storyline which will develop slowly, depending on your posts and mine of course, anything other than this is debatable, and you will have to speak to me or elvi first, before you post it on the forums.

I have probably forgotten some things, and a few details, help me out with that by replying if you would, seeing as how my brain is on vacation at the moment. Cheers! See you guys when it's up and running.

Celestial Goblin

Beautiful, i was finding the idea most interesting, though the last time had me without neither time or energy. Now it's different, ideas abound, and i'd love to take part in this one. I'd have to say one thing, though. The idea of me being a part of 'perverted elite', tsk, tsk Elvi... I'm still very much exploring, stepping only a bit into the fetish territory. *wink* *wink* *giggle*
So no, i'm sure my char concept will be very much a shy one. Just an attempt to fill the need for another female, so bear with my wide-eyed naivness, ok?
(some of the statements in the text are untrue)

She'll be a normal human being, exploring the dark side of the city for thrill-seeking amusement alone. Sort of goth, but trying to be goth amongst real 'creatures of the night' would be silly. She's fit, strong and daring, but just for fun prefers to style herself to be pale, frail and cold. Not really a bad girl, theres simply a yearn towards the most 'on the edge' fun in her. Her current fashion, bit 'cyberpunk gothic' is to leave no part of body, save the face, visible. With masochistic enjoyment, she wears high waisted, shiny black ski-pants with suspenders over a high-necked black sweater. There are tall rubber boots to go under the pants, of course black, and rubber gloves to shield her delicate hands. A chunky electronic watch that's one band of black rubber further makes undressing her a time consuming task. Hair worn in two thick coils, dyed completely white. This one will not forego measures of safety, though. A 12" silver needle hidden in her clothes, as well as an illegaly modified taser will be used without hestitation if the thrill seeker finds more trouble than she asked for.

Name is still to be thought out, and so does her underwear and her secret phobic fear.

PhoenixBlaze

Welcome Celestial Goblin and Cheers, I like the char already, will fit in nicely. *Looks to Elvi* What do you think of celestial?

Elvi

*sniggers and coughs a lot*
So sorry for missleading people into thinking you're as pervy as I am Angel, we all know you are as sweet and innocent as a babe in arms.

Pheonix has ommitted the rules bit.
(and I have to make it clear that it is HIS game not mine, I am only lending a hand.)

But the current way of thinking is, freeform, rules light, but any 'special' powers must be passed by him and they MUST be in your character description at concept.
Once you have posted that is how your character will be, unless there is a very VERY good reason for it to be changed.

strangely made

I'm thinking of doing a tentacle deamon ..with extra holes

Rin

Hmm.. Maybe a werewolf..

Though I expect I'll wait for the board proper before comitting myself. *sigh* I take forever to do up characters, anyways.

Elvi

Quote from: Glabrezubane on January 31, 2006, 07:01:00 PM
Lycan.

What? like a lump of mossy stuff on the side of a tree?
Interesting concept, but I'm not sure of the roleplay potential.........

Rin

It could be evil, mind controlling lichen. Once it starts growing on ya, your will is no longer your own!

Fear teh mold! FEAR IT!

Elvi

*laughs*
thats true.......I lichen that idea.......

Steir

*considers his options*

Would depend on the ratio of predator and prey... I still have to consider things.

Rin

LilRavyn

*twirls a lock of Elvi’s hair*
I want to be prey … hunt me down and hurt me oo yeah!!
*drinks more caffeine*

Steir

I can make a somewhat female character, if necessary...

*grins as eyes can grin*

Elvi

Rin:
You'll have to speak to Pheonix about that.

LilRavyn:
*Rubs forehead* still not had enough sleep have we dearest? *grins*
If that is what you wish, then I am sure something can be worked out.

Steir:
Errrrrmmmmmmmmm.........how female is a somewhat? *grins*

Steir

Well, not really somewhat female. A female character...

Let's see... Probably an initiate witch of sorts as a character. She's been looking for sources of dark magic, and would probably stumble across the place. More likely than not, I'm sure that the place will be more than a mouthful for the character I have in mind.

0P

Elvi

indarkestknight

Lycanthrope. *sigh* Though, come to think of it, the idea of a vile, mind-bending moss isn't all that unappealing...

Elvi

Would it be a talking moss?
Would it be a posh moss or a bit of a tearaway, a moss without a cause, from the other side of the tree?
A famous racing car driver?
Super model?

strangely made

Quote from: LilRavyn on January 31, 2006, 08:36:11 PM
*twirls a lock of Elvi’s hair*
I want to be prey … hunt me down and hurt me oo yeah!!
*drinks more caffeine*

I'm sure that can be arranged, but best stick to the game or Elvi will be upset with me *grin*

PhoenixBlaze

*Looks at all the new responses and has socked look and ponders them all* Hmmm, yes rin one per person, but perhaps you could also play an NPC character, someone we want need to play all the time but some. *scratches head and goes back to read it again* Give me a little while, and I will answer everything... eventually.

Rin

Quote from: PhoenixBlaze on February 01, 2006, 08:13:43 AM
Hmmm, yes rin one per Give me a little while, and I will answer everything... eventually.

Allright. Then how much wood can a wood chuck chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood? How about that, smart guy? ;)

PhoenixBlaze

strangely made

How big a Wood Chuck ? is it just your adverage sized chuck or some giant genticly engineered chuck ?

And what sort of wood? pine, oak , ebony ?

PhoenixBlaze

The lycan's are welcome and so it's Rayn's character, but we need some vampire's, and of course the demon is welcome as well. Humans, to play staff for the clinic, and vampires, come on people.  ;D

Rin

Wood chuck specially crossbred with Chuck Norris, for the twice the Chuck.

As for wood, we'll go with medium quality pine.

Rin

I'm actually considering playing that psychic, mind controlling mold that was mentioned. ;)

PhoenixBlaze

I see... hmmm might change that one character per person thing afterall. *shrugs* We'll see, as for the mold, is it demon tentacly mold?

PhoenixBlaze

Hot damn, we have the boards up, so as soon as I post rules, and other things, we should be able to get started I hope. That is unless I have forgotten anything needed?

Rin

Quote from: PhoenixBlaze on February 01, 2006, 08:47:34 AM
I see... hmmm might change that one character per person thing afterall. *shrugs* We'll see, as for the mold, is it demon tentacly mold?

It could be.

Hmm.. What do tentacles come in? Crows come in murdurs, clowns come in circuses, lions come in prides, but what do tentacles come in?

The answer is probably not 'japanesse schoolgirls'.

PhoenixBlaze

Damn if I know, octopusses? Or however you spell it. Off to the forums now to set it up.

strangely made

Quote from: Rin on February 01, 2006, 08:58:05 AM
It could be.

Hmm.. What do tentacles come in? Crows come in murdurs, clowns come in circuses, lions come in prides, but what do tentacles come in?

The answer is probably not 'japanesse schoolgirls'.

Damm, the schoolgirls was going to be my answer...

PhoenixBlaze

Whatever you think doesn't matter strangely, anyway posted on our new board, rules are up, working on the rest and check it out, and get ready to have some fun. Let me know if you think there is anything I need to add to the boards or whatever.

strangely made

PhoenixBlaze

I mean't the answer could be anything referencing the tentacles thing.

Jackie

PhoenixBlaze! be nice or find a nice corner.  *smiles sweetly, giggling*

PhoenixBlaze

What did I do?! *sniffs and kicks something, sursing as his big toe hurts* Just check out the place dammit!

Elvi

*sighs*
now now big boy......good things come to those who wait.

As we have a gap in the market I'll vamp it, hope you lot are prepared.....

PhoenixBlaze

Ready and eager as always  ;D *mutters something to himself* I see tall people all the time.

Jackie

i will check it out.. *Grumbles and mutters* i am having conflicts of what to play..  *looks at your toe.* now now see what happens when we kick things they bite back.

PhoenixBlaze

A note to all anyone looking for us from now on head over to NC: Exotic for the boards.

Max

Quote from: Rin on February 01, 2006, 08:35:24 AM
I'm actually considering playing that psychic, mind controlling mold that was mentioned. ;)

A Randy Moss?  :)
"Are you into whips and chains too?"
"No, chainsaws."  (just kidding)

Ons and offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4738.new#new

Elvi

Can anyone, who has not done so yet, who is interested in joining the game, sort their characters out post them please?

While there is always room for new players to join, we need to have the basics in place so we can start moving on plot.

Thanks

Elvi

It's not too late to join folks, we've still not got main plot rolling yet, just warming up the old fangs and tenticles.........

Seigfried, you still interested?
LilRavynn  I know you're not well, just cough once if you still want to join honey.

PhoenixBlaze

Yes please people, we could use if it suites your fancy. You won't be disappointed.  :-X

Elvi

Yeah.......we've got tenticles and vampyres all waiting to play.....*smiles*

Angelo

I hope I'm not late. I tried reading the first few pages. But yes, I think this is a fabulous idea + Joining is something I'd be interested it.
Boys and Girls of Elliquiy, looking for a femme-looking furry male slave that'll do anything? Give me a pm. o.o;  ((Furry as in my avatar.=3 ))

PhoenixBlaze

I am most pleased with the underworld thing so far, so if any of you out there are interested feel free to sent me a pm or post something here, we need more people, but roleplay so far is pretty good.  ;)

PhoenixBlaze

Despite the fact we have good roleplay going on now, it would be nice for more people, so check us out. WE NEED MORE PEOPLE!

monkeygirl

Oh!  *raises hand*  It's my first day on and I found this game and it sounds WONDERFUL!  I hope you've got a spot open for someone like me, a sweet young girl who's tempted by the dark side, and finds herself in over her head.  Oh, and that could be my character as well  ;D
bisexual and submissive

espeically likes BDSM, beastiality, pain play, humilitaion, exhibitionism, good writing!  oh!  And becoming quickly obssessed with the idea of tentacles - shame on you people ;D

Elvi

Monkey go here, have a look at the game and I am sure we will be able to find something for a tender young thing like yourself.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=164.0

*wanders off whistling*