Writing Keeps Me Breathing - Female looking for Male

Started by Cerise, May 24, 2014, 07:40:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerise

Welcome, [You], to my ongoing search for the perfect story.

UPDATED: 11/19/2021

It's been far too long since I've put ink to paper (metaphorically). The last time I was on this website was a few years back and I haven't found time to write since about 2019 at the latest. I have an itch I can't scratch alone. I'm looking for a gentleman (or someone to play one) to help me get my fix.

While I love sex and smut as much as the next person, I need a story. I need character development as much as I need oxygen. If you want to write a 2D teenage boy who has nothing on his mind but football and fucking the cheerleader, that's great – this isn't for you. If you want to tell me about the linebacker who also plays the Sousaphone and has a fear of having a career-ending injury, now we're talking.

First, a little about me and what you can expect. I'm a 30-year old cis-woman who works part-time and spends a good portion of time taking care of my family (hubby, 6-year-old, and our dog). My goal is to post at least once a day - more on days that I don't work that kidlet has school.

I expect that we are both at roughly the same writing ability. I've written a sample of my writing so see below to see if we are compatible. While not every post will be this length (some longer, some shorter) this is the average of what I can put out at any given time.

Quote"What?" she shrieked, backing up so fast she tripped over her own feet and landed squarely in the dusty armchair behind her. It was almost comical how she scrambled back out of the chair and skirted around it. Her hands flew up instinctively, trying to hold back the words that she had just heard. It wasn't working. Suddenly everything made sense. The nightmares, the cravings, everything. Here she stood after seventeen years of questioning what she was. In reality, she had known the truth her entire life. No human could ever be this sick, this dangerous. It wasn't physically possible to do what she was capable of doing.

A thought hit her smack in the jaw, making her stumble backward into the wall, her hands on her temples. The woman before her was speaking again but Catherine couldn't hear her. It was white noise against the memories that flooded her mind. Her brother. She killed her brother.

"Stop. Stop. STOP!" she heard a voice screaming, getting louder and more frightened with each word. It was only after a minute that she realized it was her own. Sometime during her trip down nightmare lane she had slumped to the floor and was hugging her knees to her chest, tears streaming down her face. "I can help," she heard the woman say, but she only shook her head.

"Just kill me. It's what I deserve.."
I'm always looking.
Everything you need to know can be found here.

Cerise

Potential Plots

My role will be designated by the color pink. If there is a strike-though, then I'm not interested in this at this time.

1. Teacher x Student. You are one of my college professors and are one of two group leaders for a day trip into a nearby canyon. I am a grad student in my mid to late 20s. I am studying environmental science and I enjoy hiking. When I heard you were leading the school's hiking club this year, I joined since you are my favorite professor. It's a glorious October day with crisp fall air and a sunny cloudless sky. One problem - while the weather report said it'd be sunny and 70°, the clouds rolled in fast and a sudden downpour hits just after 10am. The group gets split into two - to the majority in one, and the other is just us. We were off together trying to spot a specific bird/flower/animal that we'd been discussing in class. The sexual tension has always been there between us but now that we are alone in wet clothes, what will happen?

2. Failing Grades. This one is pretty simple. I'm a senior in college who has been getting straight A's for my entire school career. Suddenly my grades took a turn for the worse and my 4.0 has taken a nice hit with a semester full of F's (the reason can be changed, hell, we could even use Covid lol). After fall break I come back to school even quieter and reclusive than before and no one knows why. This is where you come in, my teacher (any subject). This is where you can take the ball and run. Do you care about me and want to help? Do you want to offer me assistance in changing my grades in exchange for services? Take it and run with it as you will.

3. Vampire x Human. Yeah, it's tired. But it's also classic. And sometimes the classics are the best. No Twilight vegan vampires, please. While I do want there to be a love angle on this, the human is food. Simple as that. No eating cute bunnies. The vampire must feed on humans to survive.

4. Vampire 2.0 x Human. Have you ever read The Dresden Files, by Jim Butcher? Yes? Then think White Court. No? Vampires that feed on sex and lust and desire. The short version is that I want to be someone your character feeds on. Maybe it starts as a meal and turns into more? Maybe he likes the way she tastes and just kidnaps her, keeping her as a slave to his desire? Who knows what'll happen.

5. BDSM. Owner/Master x Pet/Slave/Slut - Whether this is a consensual arrangement or you have something more sinister in mind, I'm most definitely interested.

6. Boss x Independent Employee - She is a successful independent businesswoman clawing her way up the corporate ladder. She's never, and will not, use sex to get what she wants. Until she climbs too high and finds her boss beyond intriguing. What he has in mind for their relationship puts Fifty Shades of Grey to shame.

7. Magic - What about magic? No idea. Let's discuss.

Please message me privately if you have a certain interest or suggestion.
I'm always looking.

Cerise

Photo Inspiration

Sometimes I like starting a roleplay based off of a photo, so I've added a few photos to this post.
If you find particularly inspired by one, send it to me via message along with your thoughts!

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

My idea for this is simple. She's the typical next door neighbor saving herself for marriage. She wears a promise ring that was given to her by her father when she was ten and won't even kiss her boyfriend. Until you come along. That's when her life changes.
I'm always looking.

Cerise

Turn Ons and Offs

I get turned on by...
1. Dominance/Submission
2. Guy cumming in the girl. Even risk of pregnancy - but no getting pregnant.
3. Power play. Examples of this would be a cop fucking someone s/he pulled over in exchange for their freedom. Teacher over student in exchange for A, etc.

Ya know, that's not really my thing..
1. Excessive pain. This includes beating, cutting, etc.
2. Bathroom fluids/solids.
3. Blood. No cutting, no period blood, none of it when it comes to sex. If someone falls and hurts themselves, that's a different story.
I'm always looking.

Cerise

Current Story Lines

At this time I'm only going to take on four. If this list is full and you just have to write with me, send a message!
Whats the worst I could say, no? And if I like your ideas I may even make an exception!

Fantastic Four

The Exception to the Rule
I'm always looking.

Cerise

Currently Craving

Right now I'm feeling the following stories.
1. Failing Grades
2. Vampire 2.0 / Dresden Files White Court
3. Boss x Independent Employee
4. Check out the photo inspiration #1.
5. BDSM - Can be a standalone or added to another.
I'm always looking.