Everyone's A Hero Again ( Freeform newbie heroes, LGBT friendly )

Started by Dhi, April 20, 2016, 05:01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steir

Quote from: Wolfy on April 25, 2016, 01:12:37 AM
I'm interested in joining...but so many characters!
I think sooner or later you'd find someone for company in the threads, and wouldn't have to worry much about getting lost.

;)

Wolfy

Dhi

If you're shy! Everyone's been posting characters here for everyone to see, which is also fine.

Once a character is approved we're putting them here:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=248042

There's a link in the first post, but sometimes those edits go unseen.

Wolfy

Name: Alexa Bowsong
Race: Nekomata
Sex: Female
Orientation: Bisexual

Mode of Attack:
Bow and Spell. Alexa is adept at using her bow, and at using illusion magic to make her opponents see things that aren't really there.
One Thing In My Pack: A special medallion that acts as a focus for her spells.

Description: <If you have additional images, those can go here in spoiler tags>
Personality:
Likes: <Material things, scenarios, kinks; give us a practical idea of what you want to write>
Dislikes: <Conversely, those things you don't want in your story>
Story:

(Profile in progress)

Torterrable

Thinking about joining. I've always had this idea of a hero who could dismember himself and kind of...multiply his limbs. Sort of like a...starfish? Will have to develop more.

Steir

Quote from: Torterrable on April 25, 2016, 11:17:04 PM
Thinking about joining. I've always had this idea of a hero who could dismember himself and kind of...multiply his limbs. Sort of like a...starfish? Will have to develop more.
Starfish man?

:3c

Torterrable

Quote from: Steir on April 25, 2016, 11:23:31 PM
Starfish man?

:3c

I'll name him Patrick. No one in the world will know what that means but it'll be hella meta.

Nah I'm still ironing out the details. It wasn't exactly gory but it was a little grotesque, the last time I thought about him. He can basically remove any body part and send it on its own self-driven journey up to a certain range of distance from his body. Anything that's not his head chest, stomach, and waist could be used. This includes eyes, ears, fingers, feet...

Dhi

A character who tears off pieces of himself is just not going to be a good fit for a game where people are interested in having sexy lighthearted fun.

Wolfy, can you scale back your mode of attack? It sounds like you're describing earthbending. The other characters are typically competent with a weapon or able to blast you with an icky feeling. Controlling the earth is not in that same sphere of power.

Torterrable

Okay! I'll think of something else, then ^^; I guess you could say that idea...fell to pieces. *rimshot*

Here we go; I think this'll do it!

Name: Patrick Milgram
Race: Human, with Siren somewhere in there.
Sex: Male
Orientation: Straight

Mode of Attack: Screaming very, very loudly
One Thing In My Pack: A metronome to help keep the tune of his heart

Description: He's never the largest person in the party, nor the biggest. In fact, among adventurers and "main characters", if you will, he's often the easiest to pass by. Average black hair, an average body shape, and an average facial structure often make people write him off as the NPC-type, which he's often not loud enough to correct. His only standout feature is a pair of glasses that tend to not fit on his face very well at all.
Personality: Shy to a fault, but extremely determined. Patrick's never really learned how to interact well with others, and often times he's either too quiet or too loud. Desperately eager to please, he misinterprets things based on what comes first and ends up missing out on what truly matters.
Likes: Helping others with their adventures, singing, fighting, pretty trinkets, tavern parties, quest rewards, small adventures
Dislikes: When evil wins, being bullied/seeing bullies, seeing two people on the same side fight,
Story: Raised alone by an eccentric musician living in the forest, Patrick had an odd childhood that centered around him being the musician's slave and student at the same time. Unfortunately, he never took to music as quickly or as soon as his master would have liked, and was often instead relegated to simple errands, such as polishing the piano, tuning the violin, and recopying sheets of music. A few of his errands took him into town, where he often saw and admired the adventurers that passed by. The occupation of bard, especially, seemed to sing to him.

And so he practiced and trained. Not sure of how adventuring actually worked, he focused on trying to use his surprisingly loud voice in an offensive capability. His crude, self-developed method of attack is basically screaming very loudly in a targeted fashion to disorient opponents. The damage he does is minimal, and the supporting effect is not as appreciated as what real bards do, but he doesn't know that yet.

He doesn't want to work with the musician anymore. The musician doesn't actually seem to care, except to tell Patrick what chores to run when he does return "home". He stays away, now, only going back to nab a few coins or run a few errands out of appreciation or convenience; he prefers to sleep on the streets rather than sleep at home. It feels much more adventure-y and real that way! He's still finding his place in life, and hopefully, his place in a story, but he's driven and he wants to go places.

Also, despite his occupation and upbringing, Patrick's singing can be rated on the bad side of average. He often trades volume for tune, singing louder and louder as he grows less and less confident if he's actually singing correctly. The metronome gives him confidence, though, and something to follow!

Kokaine

Kinda running behind here but do we have a cocky acrobatic (and ultimately clumsy or easily distracted) character? Im thinking either cat or fox girl.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

JoanieSappho

re: the 'flying body bits guy' thing. Is it terrible that my immediate thought was "What if he could only do that with one part of his body? And it's his dick?"  :P

Torterrable

Quote from: JoanieSappho on April 26, 2016, 08:58:58 AM
re: the 'flying body bits guy' thing. Is it terrible that my immediate thought was "What if he could only do that with one part of his body? And it's his dick?"  :P

that

sounds

REDICKULOUS

*rimshots the hell outta that joke*

Steir

Quote from: Torterrable on April 26, 2016, 09:08:19 AM
that

sounds

REDICKULOUS

*rimshots the hell outta that joke*
I do hope that is enough punishment for the day. It's more than I can bear.

Dhi

Torterrable

Quote from: Dhi on April 26, 2016, 12:42:15 PM
Patrick is looking good. Approved!

Awesome, thanks!

It is only now I see some stylistic errors in his profile that I itch to correct. Will do those sometime, hopefully.

Wolfy

Steir