Feel the real SIN

Started by Jecht, March 24, 2010, 08:36:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jecht

Hey everyone. I have made a few threads with ideas but I think I want to start fresh and try not to use what I had before. Here's something to start out.

-Things are about to get complicated-

The King of an ancient civilization of Phosvania is about to pick his bride to be. Even though with him, the daughter of a wealthy politician would be safe from everyone and set for life, she is still in love with her slave. The king tries everything to get her to love him and when he finds out she is in love with someone else, well, things will get ugly

(I will be playing both the King and the slave. I'm thinking we start before the girl is picked so there is some love forming between the slave and the daughter. From there we can change stuff. If you have any ideas or suggestions, please let me know)

Pairings I like (Bold is who I will play)

SlavexMistress
Nursexpatient
vampirexhuman
LycanxHuman
vampressxHuman

I really like romance in my RPs so it won't be too sex heavy

In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Jecht

Edited the plot and named it. 3/25/10
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Jecht

Changed plot and added pairings 4/3/10
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry