we own the sky`[OPEN] an apocalyptic roleplay`

Started by polaroids, April 25, 2009, 08:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belladonna1

As far as I can tell, both the Cal. & WA. storylines are progressing at the same pace ( first victim has died-or is about to)  so, should the three characters remain where they're at (together) from here on out...?
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.   On's & Off's are up!

Doomsday

I can't speak for polaroids, but I think we'll be skipping ahead in time maybe a few days. Call it morbid, but I've already played out Sarah's death and how badly Parker takes it  :-\

Belladonna1

O.K., so should we all maybe skip ahead then to where our characters are the only survivors....and start setting up the scenes to prepare for the journey..? (To Utah..I think it is?)

(Ideas, anyone...??)
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.   On's & Off's are up!

polaroids

After the first scene they'd eventually go their separate ways.

We could have a time lapse to a few days or a week later, where the disease has taken full effect and the country is in chaos.  Meaning that there are people who are not immune still running around, infected but not seeing symptoms as well as others who could be simply delusional from the illness.  Then the two trios could band together in hopes of surviving the chaos, still unaware that their immune.
This was the close,
this was the moment.
He pressed the golden metal to his lips
and whispered, "I am about to die."

[o/o]

Belladonna1

How or where would they all (the 3 in each area) meet up again..?

polaroids

Quote from: Bella on May 19, 2009, 12:56:50 AM
  How or where would they all (the 3 in each area) meet up again..?

Pure chance.
Or God's will.

They'd run into each other again.  Maybe when they're hiding from other lunatics or trying
to avoid the dangerous streets. 
This was the close,
this was the moment.
He pressed the golden metal to his lips
and whispered, "I am about to die."

[o/o]

Belladonna1

grdell

I'm assuming from Bella's last post that we've jumped ahead one week?
"A million people can call the mountains a fiction, yet it need not trouble you as you stand atop them." ~XKCD

My Kinsey Scale rating: 4; and what that means in terms of my gender identity. My pronouns: he/him.

My Ons and Offs, current stories, story ideas, Apologies and Absences - Updated 28 Jan 2024.

Doomsday

Well I'm waiting on kipoc or polaroids to post, maybe the next person in the Cali thread should do the skip-ahead in time?

Belladonna1

Did ya'll see Kipoc's post in the A/A thread..?  Terrible news.. :(

Doomsday

Quote from: Bella on May 20, 2009, 12:29:07 AM
Did ya'll see Kipoc's post in the A/A thread..?  Terrible news.. :(

Oh wow... yeah that's a pretty terrible turn of events. I guess I'll leave it up to polaroids then.

Kip

Sorry guys - yeah I'm still at home but starting to sweat cos I can't get leave approved and I'm working madly.  My family here leaves (currently without me) in about 36 hours, so I've got my fingers crossed... but I'm a bit... defocused, randomly posting and chatting here...

I'll try and post in the next 18 hours or so.

Sorry to be a pain and hold up things.

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~