Purveyors of Erotic Violence! [M LF F][Ex-NC]

Started by nonniemouse, May 29, 2010, 04:22:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nonniemouse

*bump*  Several changes and ideas!  Definitely looking for a system (or freeform) game again.
"Plunging into the guts of a large animal isn't anything at all like eating.  It's about the feeling, you see, it's sensual--"
"So, it's less like eating, and more like sex."

nonniemouse

*bump*  Added a new idea and some minor plot elements!
"Plunging into the guts of a large animal isn't anything at all like eating.  It's about the feeling, you see, it's sensual--"

nonniemouse

nonniemouse

nonniemouse

nonniemouse

nonniemouse

nonniemouse

nonniemouse

Servant Girl

Hi

I love your ideas and would love to write with you!
I've sent you a pm

SG

nonniemouse

Sounds great!  I can't get your PM since you've been inactive.  Get yourself un-deverified here:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=63450.msg2848045#msg2848045

nonniemouse

nonniemouse

Siereis

Well I saw your post in the looking for RP page and I thought I should message you since I am looking for an RP along those same lines.  Fighting and sexual content in fantasy themed plots just go so well together! 

I was thinking perhaps I could get you to do something similar to the gladiator style role you posted on your page - perhaps my character is forced to face off against a group of humanoid like monsters or something along those lines? 

Or I would be interested in something where my character journeys through some sort of dark dungeon and has to fight monsters such as hordes of goblins, minotaurs, etc.  Perhaps she could collect loot along the way such as a new, magical pair of high heeled boots or a sexy piece of armor? 

It sounds like you don't like playing as 'beasts', but I was curious how you would feel about playing something a little more than just plain human?  Anyway, I am very much up to other ideas and definitely message me back since we can probably work something out.  There were a lot of ideas on your page so I wasn't sure what mood you were in at the moment.

Thanks and cya!

nonniemouse

Arena scenarios are certainly great for quick starts!  I'm open to playing more "beastly" type of characters too, on request!

nonniemouse

nonniemouse

nonniemouse

nonniemouse

nonniemouse

Giving this a bump to herald in the year of the snake!

nonniemouse

nonniemouse

*updated*  Fate-based 40k game sought.  Tempest Nostrum (new) and Chaos Angels

nonniemouse

*Dakka Dakka*  I've got rules for a Warhammer 40k Fate game ready to go!

nonniemouse

nonniemouse