Pirate RP [interest and characters] Need an Officer. :-)

Started by Xanthaine, May 27, 2011, 02:57:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyIvan

Name: Joseph Vaancrest Rayaless (Though the crew would know him as Vaan, as he never gives out his full name)
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Appearance:

Height: 6'-0"
Weight: 168lbs
Hair: Long spiky red hair, that comes down to his shoulders
Facial hair: None, he is clean shaven and shaves almost everyday to keep it that way.
Distinguishing features: He has a scar on his right eye going from above his brow down below the eye. On his left eye he has a small tattoo below it mildly emulating the scar on his right. Aside from that he has a few other scars on his body from fights he has gotten into in the past.
Clothing: Typically wears what is in the picture above.

Role: Officer

Skills: Sword fighting, Marksmanship, Lying, Tracking, and Acting.

Flaws: Is good at what he does and not much else. Can seem distant and out of it at times.

Bio:
[Known to the crew]
Vaan came on board a few years ago, looking for wealth and the excitement of being a pirate. Not much is known about where he came from or who he was before as he never takes about his past, even when asked. Most people don't question it anymore or just don't care as he has served long enough to earn their trust. He started out as just one of the regular crew, doing whatever he was told without any complaint as he was a quiet individual. Though in fights he showed his true worth able to beat almost any opponent that he faced, occasionally he would be brought to the edge and get scares, but never lose. Combined with his loyalty made him an excellent person to take on the role of officer, he had the strength of a leader and the what seems like undying loyalty for the captain. Sometimes when the ship is at port he will disappear for an extended period of time, but he will always come back to the ship the next day and has never been late.

[Not known to the crew]
Joseph is the oldest son of a wealthy and highly respected English family. He was born in London and could have anything he wanted, all he had to do was ask. He grew up respected, educated, and well liked by almost everyone, seemed like the perfect son and the perfect person to inherent his family name. Though there was something missing, it was all to boring and structured he wanted excitement, adventure, and something a bit more dangerous. At the age of 17 he told his parents he wanted to join the navy his parents were confused at first, but soon agreed as a career in the navy could mean more respect and a better position for their family. Of course he was brought into the navy as an officer, what son of a noble would be put on the front line. By the age of 19 he was in charge of a small ship and life was becoming boring again, he was still being protected due to his name and his family.

So he started to take matters into his own hands and began to disobey orders, which was rare for him. He began to be more aggressive and actually seek out and find pirates or other enemies of the Navy. Though he was good at it, the fact he was disobeying orders didn't sit well with those in command, especially if he ended up dead. They began to try and control him, sending him to areas where he couldn't find trouble or giving him smaller duties. It didn't work and in the end at the age of 21 he left the navy and struck out on his own. Using his family name for the last time he managed to get a ship and crew, which was all he needed. He started hunting pirates and was a mercenary that for the right amount of money you could hire. He never used his real name so he his family could never be linked to him and be used against him, or him used against his family, though sometimes he talks with them and some of his family know.

After 5 years of being a pirate hunter he developed quite a name for himself, considering very few actually knew what he looked like, and was feared by a number of pirates for his skill and persistence. He kept setting his aims higher and higher, trying to catch the next big pirate. Until two years ago he just seemed to disappear, no one knows what happened to him. Some say he died, some say he just gave up, and others think he settled down with someone, but that is all rumors no one really knows what happened to him.

Personality: He loves excitement of any kind and it drives him to find new pleasures and ways to satisfy that need. He is cruel and at times can be down right vicious and sometimes evil. He is quiet and rarely talks about anything other than what needs to be said. He is a hard man to understand and hard to move unless he wants to be moved, making him sort what hard to talk to at times. That being said he can be kind and caring, though it is often reserved for private situations and places where other can't see, in his profession kindness is a weakness not a strength. He is also very smart, another thing that is hard to tell about him as he doesn't say much.

Ons: Alot of things, just ask.
Offs: Gore, vore, scat, watersports.

Equipment:

• Jeweled Cutlass
  • Sabre
  • 2x Pistols
  • 5x Throwing knives
  • Hidden dagger
  • 3x Hidden throwing knives

ZameRagues

Name - Zame Ragues
Age - 24
Sexual Orientation - Straight
Role - Theif
Appearance -
Equipment - Dual Pistols (one hidden), standard saber, 10 10" long Steel nails (all hidden), 4 daggers (3 hidden), Lock pick set
Bio - Zame born into a royal family, had the chance to live a cushy life. For most of Zame's life he felt it lacking a real feeling, some kind of thrill. On trips through the city with family members to do appearances, he occasionally spotted young children or adults stealing and running for the life. The sight excited him. Zame began "playing" as children do, but imitated stealing from tables. Quickly it went from a child's play, to actually pickpocketing guards, visiting royals, and even family members. Being caught he was scolded repeatedly, but he took it in stride and motivation to improve his art form. Finally after being caught attempting to steal precious jewels from his family, his father threw him from the family. Zame had become an orphan, his family wanted nothing to do with him. Zame living on the streets quickly learned to defend himself and further his thieving skill. Taking a look at his life, Zame took a new name (the one he goes by now) he wanted to avoid his family that abandoned him. Now Zame has grown to be highly independent, though not a combat expert, can get by by taking from others.

Personality - Calm, Humorous, Chivalrous, can remain calm when on a job. Has a chance to take a situation too far should adrenaline kick in. Not so good with women, but can handle anyone when discussing a job or mark.

Ons - Sexual acts when theirs a threat of being caught by a less then friendly person, specially when there precious valuables are in his hands.
Offs - Extreme Actions sexually

Let me know if I should change anything, or if its all around good or bad.
Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues#8888
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Kaisude

I'd be interested in making a Officer. I love pirate  rp's just haven't found a good. So maybe this is the one I am looking for.

Xanthaine

Copycat319

Is it to late to apply?
I'm just curious about playing My bounty hunter...

Kate

(I dont think so but X will reply shortly she is often on)

Xanthaine

Copycat319

Name: Sylvia Vexinata (aka. Bell)
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Appearance: 

Role: Jack of all Trades.

Skills: ventriloquism, apothecary, woods craft, tracking, armed combat, unarmed combat, contortion, remedial first aid, excellent balance,  basic navigation, herb-lore, thespian, slight of hand, charismatic. 

Flaws: lush, unpredictable, immature. She has a vindictive streak, and is a hopeless prankster. easily distracted, blithely oblivious with out her crow nearby.

Bio: Born into a gypsy Traveling Show troupe she was raised collectively by the caravan's 'mothers' learning a little of each skill the many performers excelled in. Early in her young adult life the Group suffered a series of tragedies and Sylvia struck out on her own as a sort of jack-of-all-trades. She found the Life of a bounty hunter suited her best, with her many diverse skills She was proficient in bringing in both live and dead bounties as they were called for.
Of course, All the biggest bounties are out on the sea. Ruthless, and infamous pirates hold the most numbers over their heads, and taking a whole crew and ship prize would cement her reputation as a skilled bounty hunter. A thing commonly and infuriatingly denied her. She's joined up with many a pirate crew before, always on the hunt for rival crews. Nearly as good as having a privateer on the ship, for matters of 'respectability' she has made and holds connections through The church. Influence of such that often keeps her out of trouble on some of her less-than-tasteful hunts.

Miscellaneous: She prefers to be called 'Bell' As it's more familiar to her than her actual name, and she commonly wears dozens and dozens of small silver bells...one for every bounty she's ever brought in.  Is often seen with her pet 'Rook' A large crow trained to be her personal look out.

Personality: A rather laid back personality, she's often hyper and doesn't take a lot of things seriously, she does get mad but it's often hard to tell when she gets that way, till she's holding a sharp object to your neck that is, and even then she just might be half joking. But seriously do not %@#$ with her she'll kill you. she has a slightly mean and impudent streak, and is not easily intimidated, or made uncomfortable. And meets everyone with an open and innocent smile. She's not stupid or incautious, simply over confidant that she can kick your butt if you try to grope hers... Without permission.

Equipment: Long bow
clawed gloves (poisoned)
(4) hip, (2) wrist, (2) leg,  (6) belt and (2) boot daggers (throwing), two fighting knives, small six-shot pistol, and small single shot pistol concealed in bodice. Short saber.

Let me know If I need to do any tweaking here K? ^^

ZameRagues

Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Xanthaine

So sorry, ZameRagues, my deepest apologies. Approved! :-) Please post away, we have no recruits yet.

LimitlessNikkie

Are you still taking apps? I'd love to apply for this.

Xanthaine

We are indeed still taking people, welcome aboard. Post a character and once approved away you go. :-)

ZameRagues

No problem, just didn't want to jump in without permission.

What do you mean recruits?

If its people to join the crew of your ship I'll be one no problem.
Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

LimitlessNikkie

Name: Astrid

Sexual orientation: Strait

Skills: Expert swordsmanships, dagger use, decent marksmanship, exotic weapons use, excellent memory, stealth, pick pocketing,

Flaws: Doesn't trust quickly, is emotionally shut off from others and find kindness to be in the same league as weakness something she had no use for.

Quarks: never binds her hair and takes exceptional care of it. never seems to get drunk and never wears skirts or anything overly girly. never goes unarmed.

Bio: Astrid's earliest memories are of the street kids. She had no idea who her parents are nor does she care. She grew up with a pack of street kids in the roughest part of london. She lived by stealing what she needed and learned to defend herself early. Her life while unsteady had a regularity to it that didn't change for years.

At 13 her body filled out and her unruly curls smoothed out her elfin features took on a more adult sharpness and in a year she took the transition from girl to woman. It wasn't a good thing. The boy who was the leader of her little band of street kids wanted her to sell herself to bring coin to their group. She refused, she'd sneered the girls who hadn't been skilled enough to steal or strong enough to hold on to their loot the thought of becoming one of them was so unpalatable she wouldn't even consider it.

It was the beginning of the end. The leader about a month later was drunk and found her in the dark and tried to rape her. She fought back and burying her dagger in his chest was washed in his life blood. She was deaf to the cried of the others around her who'd watched her struggle against his big stinking body in the dark but hadn't tried to stop it. She pulled her dagger from his body and grabbed her one bag of possessions and ran.

Leaving behind everything she'd ever known she drifted for a few weeks fear edging everything she did. She'd stumbled starving to the docks where a ship was readying to cast off. She never knew what drove her to do it but she snuck on the ship and her new life began.

It was luck that the captain didn't immediately cast her over board when he found her. Instead he showed her mercy and if she was willing to pay a punishment for stowing away she could join the crew. She eagerly accepted. For the next several years she flourished aboard the Sea Hawk.  She'd always had skills with her trusty dagger but she took to the Rapier as if she'd been born for it. She also learned to shoot though she didn't care for it as much and always felt as if she was cheating killing someone with a bullet instead of her beloved blade.

Life aboard the Sea Hawk wasn't always simple she was the only woman and a young beautiful one at that. They wanted her to dress as a pirate wench something she refused with venom. She wore pants like everyone else and dared any man to try to force his will on her. On such occasion where she took off a chunk of the mans ear discouraged anyone else from repeated such behavior.

She left the Sea Hawk at 21 when the captain was killed in a bloody sea battle and took to finding a new Ship to sail on.

Note: The crew would know of her life on the Sea Hawk but anything before would be unknown.

Personality: Astrid is cold and aloof. She speaks only when she has something to say. She is keenly observant her silver blue eyes always watching everything around her, missing nothing. Her soft feminine, innocent looks lead many to think her soft and she exploits that fact because nothing could be further from the truth. She kills without mercy, there's no excitement, no rush for her in doing so but no fall out either, she's cold to the act.

She can't stand stupidity of any kind, wears a superiors smirk in most situations and when she does talk or is in a social mood, she tends to be sarcastic, teasing and arrogant.  She likes man are attracted to them but is as of yet a virgin though most would never guess it of her. It is a widely known fact she doesn't take kindly to man handling her in any regard. The only slip in her calm cold nature is the fiery response she emits when a man tries to push her past her limits. She reacts with anger and fear reliving her first sexual experience one more and is often violent. But in the same turn she uses her beauty as a tool often flirting and teasing if needed to get what she wants

Ons: Yet to be discovered

Offs: The norms, furries, scat, vore

Equipment:Always carries her prized rapier on her hip, and a pistol on the other. A throwing knife in each boot, and a dagger strapped to her thigh.

kckolbe

Some lovely characters here.  After recruiting, what kind of story are you expecting?  Will there be challenges or will it just be interaction?
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

TechScience

I wanna ask if I can still join XD this RP looks like it's gonna be awesome

MistressofPen

shengami

I am also interested.  And in either an Officer or Quartermaster (this may be both) role.  Either way, he'd be the captain's hand when it came to dishing out 'punishment.'  Definitely a sadist and a dom.  Let me know, soon, please.

TheHangedOne

A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

MistressofPen

Quote from: TheHangedMan on June 27, 2011, 01:22:35 AM
Hey, Mistress.  :-)

EEEK.   :-* Hello, THM.  Fancy seeing you here!

Gee...kinda fun being called "mistress"  I always think of the name as MOP.   ;)

TheHangedOne

:-* Going to join in the piratey fun? Hehe.

Hmm, MOP. Ever notice that a lot of people on E have a three letter abbreviation for their usernames?  :o
Check out my poet tree!

MistressofPen

Quote from: TheHangedMan on June 27, 2011, 01:27:24 AM
:-* Going to join in the piratey fun? Hehe.

Hmm, MOP. Ever notice that a lot of people on E have a three letter abbreviation for their usernames?  :o

Yeah, but I've got a handle and can clean the floor...  You just make a nice sound THMmmmmm  :D

Hope I get to swash some buckles...  We shall see, we shall see....

TheHangedOne

Check out my poet tree!

MistressofPen

Sapien

Harr... cannea me still put my little 'X' somewar on the bott'm o' that chart'r? Ima darn g'd crew member. *wink wink, nudge nudge, gulps away another swig of RrrrRum!*