Who Owns Who? [Seeking Dom/Switch]

Started by Dray, March 11, 2011, 10:46:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dray

I am looking for someone to play a dominate/switch female character, I don't care if you are a male or female writer as long as you can play the part well, our Ons/Offs match as well as style and you can be detailed and descriptive.

You would be playing a woman in power, one of wealth and a master.  She decides to get a new boy toy to have some fun with.  She goes out and gets a wild one, believing she can tame him and break him as she uses him as a sex toy and has him do chores around the house for him.  Though this male turns out to be very strong willed and stubborn and will never give in.  Basically it is a fight for dominance and manipulation during sex play as roles are switched back and forth and she finds herself losing at times and even enjoying it.  Eventually the master/pet relationship will die out altogether as they become equals in the eyes of each other and get into in a hot, steamy, passionate, sticky romance filled with lust.  Basically he earns his freedom and realizes that he could escape and just walk away at the end...but finds he does not want to and wants to remain with her - not really knowing what else to do.

Now as for races...we could just go strictly human, or not.  The male could be a wolf anthro or something like that if she literally wanted to go with like a "pet" route.  He could be a captured soldier from some war, sold into slavery and bought by her, or born into slavery and kept in a cage and trained his entire life to serve and do labor but was always looking for a way out.  It is up for discussion depending what you may be looking for.

Send me a PM and we can discuss the details, ideas, kinks, fetishes, race, setting, and whatever else.  Do note that I am open to pretty much anything and have virtually no limits so I would like someone who is somewhat like that and tolerant of a wide variety of kinks and fetishes.