Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LemonTea

I understand you like to bite sweetheart, but when you almost ripped out my neck last night, that was a little too much for me. I can't afford to see you anymore!

"That's why she never let me wear pink or red. She said that if I dressed like that it meant I was seducing men♥"

-NanaO

LemonTea's Search Thread
LemonTea's On & Offs

Aiden

Sorry Lemon, I like my girls to be a little more sweet.

Oreo

But, that's the problem Aiden, I 'don't' want to look like you. I'm sorry but I like being me! We're finished, kaput, adios amigo.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Aiden

I love Oreos, but to many and I just hate myself after...I'll call you up whenever I need a midnight snack.
*Wink*

Oreo

Well, maybe a midnight snack...but only if you wipe that condescending look off your face. After that, we're through.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Greg MD

Now I know how you got the nickname 'Oreo'. It seems you're the town cookie. Everyone's dunked in your milk, haven't they? I'm gone.

Pumpkin Seeds

Ok, look I get the whole wanna be dominated thing alright.  But I'm an angel and I can't have you bringing your succubus's home from work.  Just, couldn't you keep it in your pants!?  We're finished and for God's sake would you tell her to stop using the leash I bought for you!

Tachi

I'm sorry but I'll just end up clipping your wings--we need to spend some time apart.

Aiden

I know I said I was into guys when we were out last night...but I was just a little curious. See ya

Bloody Paramour

i admit, i wanted you for your hair, and your eyes,
but thats all i got out of our relationship...

by the way, your cosmetic surgeon says you can pick up your tupe and eyes on thursday....
"I use big words. Like......erection"-Me <3
"in a sexual conversation, Duct ape is considered a double negative ♥ "

Darius

Sweety, the glow in the dark skin is keeping me up at night. And not in a good way.

You need to go.
When the avalanche has started, the pebbles no longer get to vote.
Ons and Offs
absence to make hearts grow fonder
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings
No one is an unjust villain in their own mind… we are all the hero of our own story.” A Lucio

Pumpkin Seeds

I'm seriously tired of you running up my water bill.  I told you that it was either me or the showers and I guess you already picked.  So enjoy the shower when I leave! :: flushes the toilet::

Greg MD

The white fuzz on your chest was damn sexy until I realized that it was actually growing out of your areolas...

Bloody Paramour

the wips and the collars...and that bikini?
take it off and maybe ill take you seriously for once. its over.

Serephino

I know I said your pale glowing skin made you look exotic, but I need the sun!  Later babe, I'm off to the beach to find a girl with a tan.

Tachi

Sorry, but I'm afraid of getting caught in the same radiation and turning blue. It's over.

Bloody Paramour

i always wished i could take away the pain from your scars, but you gave me too many of my own, sayonara

Greg MD

You never look me in the eye when I talk to you. You're always busy staring at your own cleavage---granted, I'm not attempting to make eye contact either since my eyes are glued to the same place, but hell, I'm a guy. It's expected of me, not you! Adios.

Bloody Paramour

its hard to compete with that, or is it? atleast ive got something to look at.

Greg MD

(this will be the first time I've EVER used this acronym) O.M.G.....I've got nothing in response to that...it was such a beautiful putdown....wow!  :o

Bloody Paramour

*hugs and comforts you* its alright. im only mean to the people i like.

Black Shuck

*[Black Shuck]: stumbles down the road out of breath from all the running he had to do to escape the kissing avatar's game when he spies an easy mark and fixes his coat up to look its shabbiest.*

"Hey there purdy lady, spare a couple bucks for a bottle o'  Ewok rum, I'm just a lil' bit....short... hmmm, I see you have a heck of a lotta baggage...er ...company. Forget this, I'm not getting involved no matter how gorgeous those things ...er....are..."

*wipes hobbo drool offa his hobbo chin before physically averting his leering gaze.*

"I'm not fallin' for those siren wiles o' yers, I'm outta here crazy lady."

mkkdreams

*Wipes his spittle from her face*

Umm... say it, don't spray it please.  I'll be back when I find an umbrella big enough to avoid the showers.

Duncan

Speaking of showers after the last one when you freaked out I just wanted to inform you I am moving out and think we should see other people.

Doomsday