News:

Main Menu

Heart Giveaway

Started by Chevalier des Poissons, October 23, 2009, 12:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chevalier des Poissons

I am giving away a heart. It not quite a giveaway, but more like a sail. There is one heart available.

It is a young heart, that is not afraid of what's new, to see what it wasn't known for him. This heart is hasty and excited, he wants to know everyone, to meet everything, even if he has to turn his smiles into tears most of the time.

It is a strong heart. He will hold on no matter what, he will stand by his feelings and take whatever is thrown at him. He won't even shake, like an unbreakable wall.

It is a warm heart. No matter the cold, it will make you feel better. It will be your cover when you are in danger, it will be your heat when you are in passion, it will be your shield when you are weak. It will also be the hand that will lift you from the floor when you are down.

It is a big heart. He will receive you fully inside him, he will always have free space for your feelings, for your tears, for your smile and for your soft arms. He will be your home, your hideout and your shelter.

It is a loyal heart. He will always have faith on you, he will follow your lead, or even lead you when you are lost. He won't deny you anything you want, and he will talk more or less, according to your desires.

It is a passionate heart. He will feed your desires and your impulses, as his lusts will show properly in the right time, but none of you will notice when it happens, because you will be as one when it happens, and being the right heart for your chest, he will know exactly what you desire for him.

It is a patient heart. His life won't matter if you are not on it, and he will treat you like the princess you are for his eyes. He will be your master or your slave, and will listen carefully to you. Communication won't be an issue, for your mind are equal when you are together.

It is an emotional heart. He will drive his mind by his feelings, and his passion will cover any reasons he has inside himself. He will do anything he needs to beat faster and warmer. He will fool himself all along, and enjoy being fooled. No matter how much he will suffer, he will still stand for another day.

It is an old heart. He chewed everything harmful for him, but it did worth for him all times. And he knows that it will happen again and again, and he will fall into that trap all along. His experience worth nothing and everything.

It is a weak heart. It is tempting for him to fall into the pain and deception, but he will try it, hoping that this time no one will break him again. But even thought he is wrong all the time, he won't be able to resist it next time.

It is a cold heart. He will freeze his tears to hide his suffering. He won't let you know how much he is broke, and he will hide his pain behind his eyes, and his lonelyness behind a smile. He will never irradiate again the burn of his wounds for you to carry this problem on your shoulders because of him.

It is a small heart. He will try to fit inside you when he needs. You can carry him on your arms, on your pocket, or anywhere else you desire. He just asks for some comfort, but won't insist if you decide to fit him in the trash can.

It is a rebel heart. Give him some distance and he won't come back. Push him away and he will run on that direction. Throw him out and he will understand when he is not welcome, then will go away forever. He will never bother you more than once.

It is a hasty heart. He will be more passionate as time goes by, and will want more and more from you, as he gives more and more to you. He won't cease to be, he won't cease to love. He won't give up on you.

But this heart has his price. A small price with few letters. The first letter lingers for a good companion. The second expresses his big passion with an "oh" all the time. The third letter 'vici' for your passion, and the last letter expects nothing in return for his fancy attempt to be cute.

If you understand his price, than he is yours. But only if you want him.

Who will have this heart?
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Shores

This was beautiful. It spoke to me on so many levels, and I identified with it a lot. *standing ovation*

Chevalier des Poissons

Thank you for your comment, Shores. I am glad that you identified with my words and honored you found it beautiful.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A