[Pathfinder] The Half-Dead City (Interest / Recruitment)

Started by Chulanowa, February 08, 2015, 01:43:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bibliophilia

eBadger

Soma studies the cats critically, considering the feasibility of a feline-driven spinner wheel to power the Machine's tertiary adjustment mechanism, but decides the linkages would interfere with a feeding system.  Is scratched as she attempts to leave them to their fate; sudden rage is accompanied by atonal chanting, employment of a large glowing hammer and, eventually, a repurposing toward protein rich sustenance that is favorably rated along various non-linear scales of flavor and nutrition. 

...and I'm...disturbingly close to a fifth of a halfling barbarian quintet. 

OyabunKobold

Name: Sati & Annot
Race: Human & Eidolon
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Class: Summoner 1
Traits: Follower of the Ancient Gods, Influence: Diplomacy, Reactionary
Flaws: Attachment (Sister/Eidolon)
Ability spread: (Including Human buff to cha) Str (11), Dex (14), Con (15), Int (12), Wis (10), Cha (16)
Equipment: Spear, Dagger, Summoners kit (backpack , Bedroll, Belt pouch, Flint and Steel, Iron pot, Mess kit, Soap, 10 torches, Trail Rations 5 days, Waterskin), Spell Component Pouch, Signal Whistle, bag of marbles x2
Annot's Equipment: Backpack, Healers kit (10 Uses)

Description:
Sati's appearance
Annot's appearance
Annot's Prior life

Sati: Sati has a rather androgynous look. So much that one would nearly be required to do a double take to make sure that the gender that was Sati was originally thought to be was correct or not. With skin the shade of toasted almond, and the texture of silk, it's no wonder that Sati is often viewed as a female. To add to the confusion, the structure of his facial structure is also soft in comparison to many males. Soft sloping cheeks and plush lips give a beautiful softness. All of that is off-set by a pair of brilliantly colored violet eyes that glimmer with mischief.

Accenting that eye-catching gaze, his hair is medium length and borders on a mousey brown in shade, often adorned with various trinkets that catch his fancy, be it woven in the tresses, or resting atop his brow.

His body is lean, and borders on a feminine design with gentle sloping hips and a distinct lack of masculine musculature. Standing at a mere five foot six, he is well above the average for most men.

When it comes to personal fashion tastes, it's yet another key to questioning if Sati is the proper gender or not. At time he likes to display his almost feminine features with scant layers of ivory material that exposes slender legs and his softened torso

Annot:

Personality:
Sati's Personality
Primary Motivator: Chaos
Emotional Disposition: Excited
Moodiness: Even-Tempered

CORE TRAITS:
Outlook: Optimistic
Integrity: Unscrupulous
Impulsiveness: Spontaneous
Boldness: Cautious
Flexibility: Flexible
Affinity: Warm
Comportment: Agreeable
Interactivity: Reserved
Disclosure: Secretive
Conformity: Heterodox
Sense of Humor: Pranks

Sexuality:
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Libido: Healthy
Sexual Expressiveness: Flirtatious
Sexual Expressive Style: Seductive
Openness to sexual experience: Adventurous
Promiscuousness: Low
Tastes: Cross-dressing

Religion & Spirituality:
Adherence: Casual Adherent
Tolerance: Tolerant
Expression of beliefs: None
Converting others: Never
Attitude: Ecstatic

MISC:
Topics of Conversation:
Quirks, Habits, & Oddities: Exaggeration, Daydreaming, Talks in sleep
Hobbies & Enjoyments: Acrobatics, Painting
M/E Disorder: Histrionic Personality Disorder
Annot's Personality
Primary Motivator: Education
Emotional Disposition: Ashamed
Moodiness: Even-Tempered

CORE TRAITS:
Outlook: Optimistic
Integrity: Unscrupulous
Impulsiveness: Controlled
Boldness: Cautious
Flexibility: Flexible
Affinity: Cold
Comportment: Discordant
Interactivity: Reserved
Disclosure: Candid
Conformity: Heterodex
Sense of Humor: Slapstick

Sexuality:
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Libido: Lascivious
Sexual Expressiveness: Flirtatious
Sexual Expressive Style: Crude
Openness to sexual experience: Narrow
Promiscuousness: Medium
Tastes: Massaging

Religion & Spirituality:
Adherence: Agnostic
Tolerance: Inclusive
Expression of beliefs: Occasional
Converting others: Casual
Attitude: Ecstatic

MISC:
Topics of Conversation:
Quirks, Habits, & Oddities: Substance use (non-addicted), Walking backwards, Sleeping in odd places
Hobbies & Enjoyments: Acting, Drinking
M/E Disorder: Dependent Personality Disorder

Background: For most of Sati's life hes been on the opposite side of the law. Born in the City of Eto to an artisan mother and her guard a Soldier she was pregnant at the time of his birth traveling near the Lamashtu's flower. His father and the other guards fended off the raiders but the stress caused his mother to go into labor with only the 6 year old sister there to help and thus he was thrust into the world. The experience caused his sister and himself to grow quite close in the coming years of his life. He was rebellious of this fact though for the longest time even getting Imprisoned for doing something that she told him not to. When he was released a couple years later it was his sister that welcomed him back. Slowly he started to grow closer to her again even as his father and mother continued on with their lives shutting him out of it. Annot's attention was all he had and he craved more of it.

As he broached the age of adolescence and grew into a young man His life turned for the worst again. His dear sister was taken from him from another raid while he was too helpless to stop it. The feeling of weakness driving him to do something that many would deem stupid or Reckless but even so He did it all the same. Having looked into a book of magic and seeing the words for a resurrection type spell he desperately tried to cast it. The Magic though wasn't there to accomplish such a task but something else was. As Her body dissipated into the Aether a new one took its place. Much larger than the one she once had, sturdier too, the creature that Annot had become now tied closer to Sati's life than ever before, his companion, his Eidolon. The woman turned guardian destroyed the gnolls and comforted her distraught brother taking him back to the city where they lived. She was almost attacked going into Eto but her brother spoke for their passage. His Silver tongue coming to their aid as she traveled home with him and to their parents.

They didn't stay long as their father Furious at his son's inadequacy banished him from their home. He left though not without some parting words as they descended into the bowels of the city. The place where the crime lords and the thieves reigned supreme. It was here that they met Rafa Dan and became a part of the black market. Their job was to collect things of interest around the city. They did this expertly though not without a few hiccups along the way. Eventually they stumbled across what little information there was to be had about the gnolls that caused the death of his sister something that Sati was still quite sore about. This information led eventually to a small clergy of the gnolls responsible. With the spear that he had liberated from his father after they had been long kicked out an Annot's new form they decimated the clergy killing everyone inside it. He returned back to the city afterwards to have his sister nurse his wounds and get more work.

Eventually their luck ran out and during one of the burglaries they were caught. Sati was imprisoned for it for some time before finally being let out early after betraying Rafa Dan and his operations. Away into the night they disappeared to Wati both for a fresh start and to escape the death that was sure to come for them. Its been a few years since that new life began. Sati has tried multiple times to settle down but his desire to be the center of desires has drove the women he has courted away.  He still watches over his back even now for Rafa Dan. He knows that he'll never be able to stay hidden forever, he's just hoping that when he is found he can defeat the man and earn his freedom. He hopes that with the Pharaoh opening the Necropolis that he can find something inside. Something to increase his chances.
Posting format
[float=left][img padding=15 Height=300]http://th01.deviantart.net/fs41/PRE/f/2009/035/3/7/Anima__Medusa_by_Wen_M.jpg[/img][/float][float=right][img padding=15 height=300]http://gelbooru.com//images/ac/ef/acef8c0551ee3bbc6c2b7120688251f7.png?2471103[/img][/float]
[hr]
[b][size=12pt][glow=Orange,2,300][font=verdana]Sati[/font][/glow][/size][/b], [glow=Orange,2,300][i]Male Human Summner 1[/i][/glow]
[url=http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=89938]Character Sheet[/url]
HP:10 (Current: 10)  AC: 12, [u][i]touch[/i][/u]: 12, [u][i]flatfooted[/i][/u]: 10
[b]Fort[/b]:+2 [b]Ref[/b]:+2 [b]Will[/b]:+2
[hr]
[spoiler=Statistical info][size=8pt]
[b]Combat[/b]: CMB: +0, CMD: 12, Move: 30 ft
[u]Melee[/u]: Spear +0 (1d8, x3, piercing)
Dagger +0 (1d4, 19-20/X2, Piercing/Slashing)
[u]Ranged[/u]: Spear +2 (1d8, x3, 20ft, piercing)
Dagger +2 (1d4, 19-20/X2, 10ft, Piercing)
[b]Buffs[/b]:
[color=Navy][b]-Innate[/b][/color]:
[color=Maroon][b]-Spells[/b][/color]:
[color=pink][b]-Potions[/b][/color]:
[b]Debuffs[/b]:[/spoiler]
[hr]
[spoiler=Spells Prepared][spoiler=Level 0]- Detect Magic
- Light
[/spoiler][spoiler=Level 1]- Summon minor monster
- Grease[/spoiler][/spoiler]
[hr]
[spoiler=Annot][URL=http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=89939][B][size=14pt]Annot[/size][/B][/URL]
Female Eidolon 1, [B]Init[/B] +3, [B]HP[/B] 8/8, [B]Speed[/B] 20 Ft. Climb 20 Ft.
[B]AC[/B] 17, [B]Touch[/B] 13, [B]Flat-footed[/B] 14, [B]CMD[/b] 14, [B]Fort[/B] +1, [B]Ref[/B] +5, [B]Will[/B] +2, [B]CMB[/B] +2, [B]Base Attack Bonus[/B] 1   
[B]Bite[/B] 2 (1d6+1, 20/x2, 5ft, Piercing)
[B]Tail Slap[/b] -3 (1d6, 20/x2, -, Bludgeoning)
[B]Abilities:[/B] Str 12, Dex 16, Con 13, Int 7, Wis 10, Cha 11
[B]Senses:[/B] Darkvision, Scent, 
[B]Skills & Feats:[/B] Acrobatics +3 (+5 for balance) Climb +9, Disable Device +7, Heal +4, Perception +4, Stealth +7, Combat Reflexes
[B]Special Qualities:[/B][/spoiler]
[hr]

This is where I post this is normal non speaking posting
[glow=Orange,2,300][font=verdana]This is how Sati talks isn't it lovely[/font][/glow]
[glow=Orange,2,300][font=verdana][i]This is how Sati thinks isn't it lovely[/i][/font][/glow]
[glow=Red,2,300][font=verdana]This is how Annot talks isn't it lovely[/font][/glow]
[glow=Red,2,300][font=verdana][i]This is how Annot thinks isn't it lovely[/i][/font][/glow]

[spoiler=OOC]OOC goes here much wow many woot[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Actions]Actions go here isnt it lovely?[/spoiler]

EDIT LOG
Edit 1: Added Equipment, fully fixed Stat block,
Edit 2: Fixed Annot's picture
Edit 3: Randomly generated personalities for both (thanks Thorne) and background notes
Edit 4: Added full background Edited a Mistake in my posting format
Edit 5: Added Description for Sati
Edit 6: Added Annot's Picture before she was turned into an Eidolon and Made the app a bit cleaner/better organized

Currently owed posts: 0/0 | Currently owed Pms: 0| Currently owed offline posts: 0/0
Current Roleplay capacity 0/0

Re Z L

Quote from: Thorne on February 09, 2015, 12:59:02 PM
Hm. I haven't got a picture (yet) because for some odd reason, finding a tall, muscular woman with the right combination of physical traits is more difficult than I had thought (I'll get to that).
However. I have a character, with the requisite number of Large, Rusty Plothooks.

Khyrat
Tiefling (Oni spawn) Fighter (tactician) 1

Most people would not necessarily consider Khyrat attractive; unless 'woman that can fold you in half' counts, and she's run into one or two people who found her so. Tall, muscular, with a mane of thick, curly black hair and intelligent amber eyes, Khyrat's strong features are even, and her skin largely smooth - other than the places where scars lighten bronze skin to tan. As most tieflings do, she has horns jutting out of her hair, shining black and curved upwards. Some of her size and muscle may also be attributed to whatever dark heritage is hers, but, like many other things about herself, she has no idea what that might be; usually, she has no time to consider it.
As someone who takes her cue from the locals to survive the heat and dust, Khyrat wears loose, flowing robes in dark colours over her carefully crafted mail armor, although even a loose keffiyah doesn't do a damn thing to hide her horns - they just poke through the fabric, and at best provide a place to snag the veil that keeps her from breathing too much of the aforementioned dust. There is a sword tucked under her cloak, a shield flung across her back and she gives off an air of competence and control.

Khyrat didn't precisely take to wandering because she wanted to. She's been shunted about most of her life, and by now, she can't remember where, exactly she was born, or how, exactly, she ended up on the road in the first place. She's tired of wandering, tired of having things thrown at her and being told she should appreciate her lot.
She's not overly thrilled to be in Osirian, where it's too hot, too crowded and the people don't appreciate tieflings any better here than anywhere else. On the other hand... the timing is good, and the company not bad, and she is opportunist enough to take advantage of all of the above in the hopes of improving her lot in life.

BRB, looking for image. Maybe Royo can deliver... <.<

Want a brother?  ;D

My Tiefling

Some possible pictures for you

A&A

Thorne

*blink* Holy pants. Thank you. ^^
If I can get my grubby paws on a scanner, the image problem will solve itself, but if not .. that first one is at least close. I've settled for 'close' before. >.>

Anyway. 'Want a brother' ... we should discuss how that might work. It's not like there isn't a possibility, albeit I expect Hungerseed to be one of the rarer tiefling types on this side of the mountains....
Writer of horrors, artist of mayhem.

Currently available, frequently lurking.
Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies
Ideas and inspirations: small groups

Re Z L

Quote from: Thorne on February 09, 2015, 06:25:47 PM
*blink* Holy pants. Thank you. ^^
If I can get my grubby paws on a scanner, the image problem will solve itself, but if not .. that first one is at least close. I've settled for 'close' before. >.>

Anyway. 'Want a brother' ... we should discuss how that might work. It's not like there isn't a possibility, albeit I expect Hungerseed to be one of the rarer tiefling types on this side of the mountains....

No problemo!  I tend to collect random pictures I think are neat and I'm happy to share them  ;D

I'll poke you via PMs if you want to discuss the possibility  :)
A&A

Re Z L

Ka-Sekhen
The Alchemical Ascetic
Level 1 Tiefling Alchemist

Background:
Given up by his mother, who decided to devote her life to chastity after birthing the demon-spawn, he had much to think on regarding what it was to be a Tiefling.  Of course that line of questioning pressed on to other avenues, such as what the real difference between a Human and a Tiefling was--or even a Human and an Elf.  Were this physical traits so defining?  What if they could be altered?  Realigned?  Were they instead, then, all one body manifesting different attributes?  And if that was the case was there some sort of "supreme" form?  He concluded that there must be, using the existence of so many deities as some of a specious reasoning behind his conjecture.  So he began to pursue knowledge of this so-called "God-Body".

Physical training was certainly one facet of his exploration, but of course more than that was the mental exercise.  He had to understand the fundamental differences between bodies, which lent itself to a rather macabre understanding of various physiologies.  He became just as adept at dealing critical damage to foes as a Rogue...though for very different reasons.  Alchemical study naturally came soon-after.  As you begin to understand the basic substrate you move on to manipulation of that medium.  Finally you must test yourself, just as you test a forged weapon lest it be too soft that it can't hold an edge, or too hard that it shatters in the hand.

So, his adventure brought him to the land of long-dead pharaohs, pock-marked with their ancient tombs.  A land ripe with lost knowledge, and unknown dangers, and even deeper secrets than he might have first thought.

Personality:
Something of a philosophical brute, instead of following the "traditional" methods of personal improvement taught by the monks, he has instead devoted the perfection of his body through the many alchemical extracts and mutagens he has concocted.  A sophisticated explorer who delves into the deepest parts of the world to do two things, uncover greater knowledge to continue his quest for perfection, and to test himself against the challenges that await in the darkness.

Appearance:
A large, burly man, with sharp, glowing eyes and a shock of white hair upon his head.  His skin is thick and armored, his fingers long and tipped with wicked claws, his stance imposing and unmoving.

Quote:
"The body may be imperfect, but it can be...improved."
A&A

ChaoticSky

I have a huge collection too, but most of mine are japanesey which hurts when I have to figure out what is and isn't @_@

OyabunKobold

Lol So what I know of my Summoner is:

Hes been born into a violent life, Been a criminal multiple times, His Sister is his Eidolon who Died in some fashion, and Mass Murdered a Clergy which i Still need to swing as it was a Justifiable reason why he did so...

Currently owed posts: 0/0 | Currently owed Pms: 0| Currently owed offline posts: 0/0

Chulanowa

....Mass murder? Might want to set the background generator to "non-evil"  ;D

Re Z L

Quote from: Chulanowa on February 09, 2015, 07:52:33 PM

Mass murdered...an evil clergy?  ;D
A&A

Ebb

Quote from: Re Z L on February 09, 2015, 07:53:36 PM
Mass murdered...an evil clergy?  ;D

I guess in a world with resurrection magic it's possible to mass murder a single unfortunate dude. If you really set your mind to it.

Chulanowa

Quote from: Ebb on February 09, 2015, 07:55:14 PM
I guess in a world with resurrection magic it's possible to mass murder a single unfortunate dude. If you really set your mind to it.

I'm inspired to make Agrajag an official NPC now.

Bibliophilia

Another potential for you Thorne!

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Bibliophilia

Is it more or less evil to kill someone and keep resurrecting them to kill them again, or to kill multiple people?

ChaoticSky

Quote from: Bibliophilia on February 09, 2015, 08:05:56 PM
Is it more or less evil to kill someone and keep resurrecting them to kill them again, or to kill multiple people?
Depends on motivation and who, as with allthings, morals are relative :P

kill>rev>kill could be a punishment for a truely evil man who must suffer (really, its basically what they are doing to the Tarrasque, except it revs itsself), and as mentioned, you could mass murder apocalyptic servants of rovagug. On the flipside, you could use the kill>rev method to torment a cleric of Phasmara(?), or mass murder innocent villagers willy nilly.

Etc

OyabunKobold

Quote from: Chulanowa on February 09, 2015, 07:52:33 PM

The mass murder was the Clergy of Gnoll's that killed his sister. So not as evil as it could be :P but its definitely what made him Chaotically inclined

I posted my background if you want I can reroll that one part but its more a story of revenge than cold blooded murder ;D

Thorne

Quote from: Bibliophilia on February 09, 2015, 08:03:52 PM
Another potential for you Thorne!

... is this a hint that I should trade Infernal Sorcery for a tail? ^.~
Thank you - that's a nice one, although it's not quite right for Khyrat.

Updated my character offering post with a character sheet, although I'm still working on the image - I got a scanner! *happydance*
Tomorrow. Maybe then my nose and sinus' will have stopped being stupid. :/

Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies

Chulanowa

Just one thing Thorne; Fighter average gold is 175 GP. Don't think you can afford the masterwork on that kind of budget.

Garuss Vakarian

Throwing myself in for consideration. ^^
EDIT: Forgot the + 2 to any ability score, from being human.
Name: James O'conner   Class: Lore Warden (Fighter)  Alignment: Neutral Good. Race: Human.

Background: Between me and GM at this moment. Want to know? Get to know him. ^^

Personality: With a well learned vocabulary, and his higher up bringing to most it is a surprise how.. Well, rude he can be. But witty if one can catch his sense of humor. He is a man of his own principles, and he lives by them to a fault. Honor to him, is but a notion one should weigh for themselves, rather then allowing others to judge for you. Becouse of this philosophy, he does for the most part he get along well with most, he enjoy's the company of scoundrels and paragons alike. They all have their own charm, fun, and wit if one were to take the time to know them. And as long as they were not evil, he could see past their faults or sometimes even their actions. After all, he can see the necessity of the greater good. Further, to him "You can learn a thing or two from any man or women, be they Scrupulous or principled." Though he is a trained fighter, he is in actuality a scholar. Or at least, an aspiring scholar. He loves knowledge, lore, history, myth, artifacts. And he comes to Osiris seeking adventure, knowledge and to especially hold witness to it's ancient beauties and wonders, both terrifying and magnificent.

Notes: Has a british accent.

Ability Scores: Str:16 Mod:3 Dex:14 Mod:2 Int:16 Mod:2 Wis:10 Con:10 Cha:10
Base Atk Bonus:1  CMB:14 CMD:16  Fortitude:2  Will:0  Reflex:0

Wearing: A armored coat, and a wide brim hat. Leather boot's, and travelers garb.

Ac:16  Armor: Armored Coat +4 ac -2 penalty Max dex bonus: 3. Natural Ac: 10 (M, creature.)

Skill's: 7 per lvl: Knowledge History, 1. Knowledge Nobility, 1. Knowledge Dungeoneering, 1. Knowledge Engineering, 1. Climb, 1. Ride, 1. Swim, 1. Apraise, 2.

Traits: Courageous: + 2 to saves vs fear effects.   Hard to kill: When rolling to stabilize, this character must roll against half of his negative hit points rather then the total negative hit points (Minimum 1). Foreign Opportunist: (For the knowledge, not wealth.)
You’re not a native Osirian,
but the opportunity to explore the tombs of Ancient
Osirion—and “liberate” the treasures they hold—is too
good to pass up. Whether or not you’re interested in the
history of this land, you’re def initely interested in the
wealth that’s lain hidden in dusty crypts for millennia—
such as the tombs in the newly opened necropolis of
Wati. You gain a +2 trait bonus on Appraise checks, and
that skill is always a class skill for you. In addition, your
contacts in the antiquities markets allow you to sell
relics of Ancient Osirion for 60% of their listed price,
rather than the normal 50% value. What is considered
a relic of Ancient Osirion is left to the GM’s discretion.

Drawbacks: (Not using them for any reason other then Merely for character growth and quirks.)

Lust for Knowledge: He has a incomprehensible desire to learn, and discover. His curiosity can on occasion prove to great to contain; Own code: He does not abide by laws of men nor gods. He abides by his own principles of right and wrong, and often through this weighs the balance between what he is willing to do for the greater good and what he is not. It is a mix between basic principles of humanity and what is truly right or wrong depends on the variables. This makes him easier to deal with when around more scrupulous or unsavory ally's. But also tough to read at times.

Religion: None, has yet to find one that suits him. Has an inclination that there is one true god, if any. Further, he believes in theoretical ideas that their world happened naturally, and not by divine creation. Perhaps by devine hand, but nothing further. This will likely put him in somewhat odds with religious compatriots, but he is not by any means mean or dismissive of others beliefs. "Shall we 'play act' as door mat's, Hmm? Leave our petty philosophical baggage at the door? Unless you would rather fight and bicker, then pray do continue."

Feats: 1 per level: total 3: Combat Reflexes: May take additional attacks of opportunity equal to his Dex modifier (Current total: attack of opportunity+2=3) . Armor Proficiency Medium.
Endurance:

You gain a +4 bonus on the following checks and saves: Swim checks made to resist nonlethal damage from exhaustion; Constitution checks made to continue running; Constitution checks made to avoid nonlethal damage from a forced march; Constitution checks made to hold your breath; Constitution checks made to avoid nonlethal damage from starvation or thirst; Fortitude saves made to avoid nonlethal damage from hot or cold environments; and Fortitude saves made to resist damage from suffocation. You may sleep in light or medium armor without becoming fatigued.

Carrying capacity: 175, carrying around 60-75 pounds. GP:45 (Rough estimate's) Equipment: Longsword (1d8 (M), crit 19/20 x2, Slashing+peircing, +1 Atk bonus when held with two hands.) Crowbar (+2 to strength check's used to pry objects, or pry open door's/chests. Improvised blunt weopon. 1d6 (M)) Hand Axe (1d6 (M), Hacking, crit 20, x3) Travelers Clothes, Simple Belt. Medium Bag (Connected to the left end of his belt, along his hip.) 1 back pack. Two small bag's, one on either side of back pack. 1 belt pouch, filled with sand. 1 belt pouch filled with caltrip's. Lantern, hooded. 2 pint's of oil, in 2 flasks. 1 pint of Grease in one flask.  Bedroll. 1 Fur Blanket. Ink Pen, 1 pint of Ink in 1 flask, Blank Journal. 2 Waterskin's. 5 rations.  Grappling Hook, 50 foot rope. 1 piece of chalk. 4 small vial's, inside a belt pouch. Magnifying Glass. Candle. Flint and Steel. Wide Brim Hat.

Notes: Sheath on back, for Longsword. Loop on belt for Crow bar to hook to and another for his hand axe.

Thorne

Quote from: Chulanowa on February 10, 2015, 12:14:19 AM
Just one thing Thorne; Fighter average gold is 175 GP. Don't think you can afford the masterwork on that kind of budget.

She can if she crafts it herself (half price is almost reasonable). Which she has the crafting skill to do (given a choice, for a front-liner, I'll take MW armor over weapon any day of the week).
If you would rather I throw a roll for that, and adjust as necessary, I can.

Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies

Chulanowa

Quote from: Thorne on February 10, 2015, 12:29:44 AM
She can if she crafts it herself (half price is almost reasonable). Which she has the crafting skill to do (given a choice, for a front-liner, I'll take MW armor over weapon any day of the week).
If you would rather I throw a roll for that, and adjust as necessary, I can.

Alright, that's fine. MW armor isn't exactly a game-breaker, and presuming the (redacted) doesn't (redacted) while you (redacted) (redacted) (redacted), causing immediate (redacted), you might get better armor soon enough anyway  ;D

Bibliophilia

-snickers.-  Not at all, Thorne.  Honestly, I don't blame you in the least, trying to find a female Tiefling that's not hyper-sexualized and ruby red is nigh on impossible.

Garuss Vakarian

Thorn: I think your avatar is a possibility, sure theres the extreme close up, but it seems pretty much fine for a teifling.

eBadger

Quote from: Chulanowa on February 10, 2015, 12:34:22 AM
Alright, that's fine. MW armor isn't exactly a game-breaker, and presuming the (redacted) doesn't (redacted) while you (redacted) (redacted) (redacted), causing immediate (redacted), you might get better armor soon enough anyway  ;D

...It's going to be made of gnome bones, isn't it?  :D