Sci-fi/fantasy Fan looking for partner(s)

Started by Galatea88, July 23, 2008, 11:54:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HairyHeretic

I've no issues with that. Considering we had 3 pages of Star Wars talk, the demons just took me somewhat by surprise was all :)
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Inkidu

Speaking of Star Wars. How far are we from starting?
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Galatea88

Well, you and Hairy already have your chars, if I remember right. If you two could send them to me, I think you two are the most consistant on the topic. We can start our own game. I'll leave this topic open but I think we are going to be it. That being said, either another topic with just the three of us or PMs would help keep the hashing a bit more organized. What do you say?
I am sad!!!! Westley's threat to Humperdink is too long to use as a signature!!!! Waaah!

Inkidu

Lets do our own topic. I don't like the idea of doing it over PM.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Galatea88

I am sad!!!! Westley's threat to Humperdink is too long to use as a signature!!!! Waaah!

Galatea88

Okay. I'll go ahead and make the topic. I'll modify this post with the link. Be back in a second.

EDIT:
Okay that was more than a second, I'm sorry.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19329.new#new

HairyHeretic

An OOC thread for the game would probably serve best. I'm about to scoot out to work right now, but talk later.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Galatea88

So, I wonder if this topic is going to die now?