Looking for writing buddies! M/M (mostly)

Started by Orange Marmalade, September 26, 2013, 03:30:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orange Marmalade

Hi there!

I'm pretty new here, though I've been writing and roleplaying for years. I love a pretty wide variety of topics and am looking for both story and smut oriented writings (an awesome mix of the two with an awesome writer would be awesome. Awesome!).

Eventually I'll throw up some story snippets/ideas, but for now I thought I'd just throw up sort of what I'm looking for and what I'm into.

I generally enjoy M/M, though I've played F a few times and it can be a lot of fun.

Random subjects I like in no particular order:
Jocks
Muscles
Skaterboys
Vampires
Demons
Incubi
Growth/potions/body changing
Mind control (Any variety really)
Non-con
Romance
Magic
Big dicks/lots of cum
Gritty modern scenarios
Incest (Bro/bro, father/son, uncle/nephew, whatever. I enjoy either side of the roles, too.)
Modern, Future, Medieval, Roman, Apocalyptic, Fantasy settings (Just make it interesting!)

These are just likes! There's plenty of other things I like and am open too, check out my profile.

Things I'm not really into:
Hardcore BDSM (Though Master/Slave is awesome in the right setting.)
Effeminate men (Includes girly men, long hair, women's clothing. I'm not saying characters have to be masculine, just not particularly feminine. Just not what gets me going.)
Non-sexual Torture
Scat/Piss
Beastiality
Anthro (though very humanized ones may be negotiable - werewolves are alright)

Random story ideas:
Pair of hikers find some berries that make them super horny (maybe huge dick scenario too)
Man accidentally summons an Incubus who seduces him (or he summons it to enslave it)
'MasterPC' type scenarios
Human-like alien infiltrating/taking over someone
Most anything in a frathouse...
Long term fantasy style - knight and his squire! Or prince and his wizard (think the Merlin TV show).

Also I could enjoy stories in a variety of fandoms (usually with original characters, or OC/canon mix):
Game of Thrones
Star Wars
Marvel Comics/Movies
Mass Effect
Dragon Age
Fallout
The Vampire Diaries
Supernatural
Being Human
Spartacus
Teen Wolf
True Blood
Walking Dead
Resident Evil
Legend of the Seeker (Maybe a male Confessor?)

I generally shy away from anime.

Really the key is just having some likes in common and both being able to write more than a sentence or two (though I don't need novels!). Feel free to check out my profile and suggest anything!

I prefer to play through PM or better yet over IM but that is negotiable.

If you're interested, please reply through PM!