Previous topic - Next topic

Sybl

Banned for that smexy avi.

Belle33

Banned for looking at me like that.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Stone

Banned for not looking at me like that.  XD
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Belle33

Banned for blinking and missing it.

Stone

Banned for being too fast for this old bag of bones.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Belle33

Banned for not paying taxes on your bag of bones. 

Stone

Banned for being such a good citizen!

Belle33

Banned for stickin' it to the Man. 

Insanityenviesme

Banned for reasons I shall disclose at a later date (because I'm too &$(%&in lazy to think now)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Balizar Draconis

Banned for being too lazy to think of a good reason!
I am the darkness in the light, the day in the night, the pain in your pleasure, the heaven in your hell, the demon who wears the face of an angel and the saint who wears the face of the sinner.

Insanityenviesme

Banned for frowning upon laziness
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Story Tale

Balizar Draconis

Banned because you really can't and you know it!
I am the darkness in the light, the day in the night, the pain in your pleasure, the heaven in your hell, the demon who wears the face of an angel and the saint who wears the face of the sinner.

Story Tale

*cries and throws a tantrum* banned for telling me I can't do something..

Balizar Draconis

Sorry! *hands you a box of chocolates and a rose*

Banned for throwing a fit! :P

Story Tale

*wipes her tears and accepts the gifts* banned for not giving me jewelry to.

Balizar Draconis

My mistake in not knowing it needed jewelry for that mistake!

Banned for not making what was needed to be forgiven clear!

Story Tale

Banned for not being a mind reader.

Hint: no matter what, bring me jewelry. *tosses her hair back in a royal manner*

Insanityenviesme

Banned for being addicted to the sparkles :)
Moments of Sanity

Story Tale

Balizar Draconis

*offers Naj a pair of sapphire earrings*

Banned for being so easily distracted.

Story Tale

*nods demurely* unbans so you can go fetch me more.

Insanityenviesme

Banned for going for the sapphire necklace instead of my emerald sword
Moments of Sanity

Story Tale

Banned for having such an extravagante sword. Hand it over please.

Insanityenviesme

Banned for not using inappropriate methods to confiscate my sword
Moments of Sanity