Fallout/Star Wars/Mass Effect/Deadlands/other RP ideas, F looking for RP partner

Started by WendySlaveGirl, February 22, 2012, 01:10:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WendySlaveGirl

I would also enjoy a Deadlands RP of some kind. Preferably a damsel in distress or slavery type idea though I am just in the early stages of this one so am open to specific ideas.

I'd like to mix incest with coercion/non-consent and BDSM Elements. Maybe a brother finding a way to manipulate his sister into becoming his sex toy. The precise details are open to negotiation but it is a recurring fantasy of mine.

I have always been attracted to erotic stories of women who end up at the mercy of Arabian slavers. Trained and sold at an auction to a Master. Maybe part of a harem,maybe not. Again, the details are negotiable. This one could easily work as a fantasy world instead of the real world.

I'd love to play out something like a Cactus Juggler story. For those who don't know her stories typically involve one woman dominating another through face sitting and breath play until the woman submits and becomes her little sex pet. Obviously I'd like a dominate female for this one.

TAKEN

If anyone here has played Fallout, particularly New Vegas I would love to play some stories set in that universe. In particular I'd be interested in getting captured/enslaved by the Powder Gangers, Legion or maybe the Fiends. This could also be an interesting group RP but I'm not sure how to start one t be honest so I thought I'd start small.

I am quite interested in Science Fiction, Fantasy, and Video Game storylines with either a bdsm or non-consent aspect to them.

TAKEN
I'd also be interested in a Star Wars RP. A sith apprentice who has other duties to her Master other than training. Or perhaps some kind of slave storyline as well if someone has a good idea for one.

TAKEN

Swordsman18 sent this idea to me:

A planet that is cut off from the rest of some kind of Galactic Empire believes that there is a deity that visits every 20 years or so to come collect a girl, to be its bride. This year she is the virgin chosen to be the bride of the deity not truly believing all of those around her that tell her that there is a real deity. It turns out that the "deity" is not divine at all, it is just a few men that come to this planet to take their offering giving them some gifts such as low grade tech or other such things that would seem magical to these people on the planet. In exchange they take the girl that they were offered since she usually is beautiful.

All of these girls are not offered a life that befits the one of a God, instead they are treated as less than property, as a slave to be used and abused by these men as they see fit since in the terms of the government, they have no rights due to being from an under developed planet.

Mistress Sarah

Would you be interested in a Mass Effect storyline?

WendySlaveGirl

I would Mistress Sarah! I love Mass Effect! What did you have in mind?

WendySlaveGirl

I would also enjoy a Deadlands RP of some kind. Preferably a damsel in distress or slavery type idea though I am just in the early stages of this one so am open to specific ideas.

WendySlaveGirl

Here are some other ideas I'd like to RP.

I'd like to mix incest with coercion/non-consent and BDSM Elements. Maybe a brother finding a way to manipulate his sister into becoming his sex toy. The precise details are open to negotiation but it is a recurring fantasy of mine.

I have always been attracted to erotic stories of women who end up at the mercy of Arabian slavers. Trained and sold at an auction to a Master. Maybe part of a harem,maybe not. Again, the details are negotiable. This one could easily work as a fantasy world instead of the real world.

I'd love to play out something like a Cactus Juggler story. For those who don't know her stories typically involve one woman dominating another through face sitting and breath play until the woman submits and becomes her little sex pet. Obviously I'd like a dominate female for this one.

Mistress Sarah

Quote from: WendySlaveGirl on February 22, 2012, 02:27:34 AM
I would Mistress Sarah! I love Mass Effect! What did you have in mind?

I was gutted when the opted not to have Miranda as a romantic option for Femshepard, so I think I want to explore that story line.

WendySlaveGirl

Mistress Sarah

Nothing too specific, but I think I'd want to play on FemShep being a paragon all the way until Miranda is kidnapped or something like that, I don't know.. would you suggest something?

WendySlaveGirl

Well, I hadn't really given thought to M/E yet other than I love the universe. Hmmmmm....there are so many possibilities of course. From your name, are you wanting to inject some D/s into the RP?

WendySlaveGirl

Mistress Sarah

WendySlaveGirl

I'll be Miranda. It seems better that the submissive one be the one who is not in charge of the ship. I think we could set it between ME2 and ME3 if you wanted? So we can avoid plot elements of the games? Perhaps we start a relationship and Cerebrus kidnaps me to get revenge for what has happened?

Mistress Sarah

Yes, that would be perfect. I suppose the Illusive man has a hand on all of this, huh?

WendySlaveGirl