Cuckold (one male and one female required)

Started by seducer12, July 19, 2009, 04:50:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seducer12

I have a craving for a cuckold roleplay, where a boyfriend/husband watches his wife/girlfriend having sex with another man. He could pick up the men for her or he could watch as she takes her pick from the guys hitting on her. Either way he is turned on. He loves seeing the dirty pleasure on his wife's face. Anybody up for it, drop me a line.

I play the boyfriend, a woman to play the girfriend/ wife and another man to play the woman she fucks.

Salvelinus

I'd be interested in the hubby role, probably quite a bit older than his trophy wife.  Damn I feel an Eagles song coming on.

Nana

Hmmm...just a few question to ask...

Is the husband going to just watch from afar or is he going to join them?
ONS & OFFS             IDEAS

CaraC

I am also interested if it is still open? Check out my on's and off's if you let and get back to me.
CaraC
=<^..^>=
Ons and Offs

seducer12

Initially he watches from afar, secretively. Then he watches right in front of them, letting the other man know.

It is still open. Whoever is interested send me a pm. We could even set up two similar games, if there are enough people. I'd be willing to play.

Hyde

I'd be willing to play a husband or the other man
"I am the chief of sinners"

On/Offs

NikkiBGood

I would LOVE to play this!! I would make such a good cheating wife... let me know if you still want people... :)

NikkiBGood

One Q, is this going to be a post by post or IM?

Hyde

If we are starting a second game I call husband lol!
"I am the chief of sinners"

On/Offs

seducer12

I would like to play this by post. I have yet to start the first game. I will start it today. I will start a second one too and send a link. Cheers.

Strahd

I know it was a while sense this post was active but if anyone is looking for this play I would like to play the man using the wife/girlfriend.
Can play both by post or over IM.

The Dark Raven

I'm interested in playing the wife/girlfriend if there is a new one starting.  Just let me know... :-)

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.