Newbie looking to get her feet (possibly other parts) wet. (F for M)

Started by Dangerous Curves, March 15, 2018, 10:27:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dangerous Curves

As the title says, I'm a newbie to this site but not to role playing so forgive my plain Jane text and summons.

I'm fairly adaptable with most types of rp except Anime. Sorry, I know zilch about Anime so I'm afraid I'd be rather boring with it.

That being said, I play most of the time an aggressive/assertive female character although I do love the tables being turned on me occasionally. That makes revenge far hotter in the end, doesn't it?

I'm partial to supernatural and I have a weakness for werewolves and vampires.

Some of my ideas (although not fleshed out. I'm a writer not a storyteller I'm afraid)

1. fledging warlock summoning a female demoness on accident.

2. Male werewolf assigned to protect human or fey female while certainly not being happy about it.

3. Female Frankenstein monster created and "taught" by her master.

4. Male demon capturing demented/twisted female serial killer

Just a few ideas, but I'm certainly open to anything else you can come up with.

I play heavily sexualized creatures, you've been warned. I also play characters that are manipulative and devious. There is little if anything nice about me.

I can post at least three times a week, often on weekends as well. Normal post range is 1,000 words if not more. I'm intelligent, educated and easy going.

thewomboldt

I would love to do either of werewolf or the Frankenstein's monster one. you in a theme that I love. Pm me if you would like